You just stay under cover.
来吧,孩子。
Come along, child.
我们不妨试着睡觉。
We might as well try to sleep.
我们什么也做不了。
There's nothing we can do.
我还是等一会儿吧。
I think I'll watch for a spell.
如果我要被剥头皮,我还不如睡觉呢。
Well, if I'm gonna get scalped, I'd just as soon be asleep.
我会从船舱顶部往外看。
I'll look out from the top of the cabin.
-你去船尾。-是的,先生。
- You get to the stern. - Yes, sir.
割断绳子!
Cut the rope!
割断绳子!
Cut the rope!
你先别割断绳子!
Don't you cut that rope yet!
-但是杰克逊先生说…-我不在乎别人说什么。
- But Mr. Jackson said... - I don't care what anybody said.
等他安全上船,我就亲自动手。
I'll cut it myself as soon as he's safe aboard.
现在,你去那边看着。
Now, you go watch from that end.
上校,你一看到安德鲁就喊。
Colonel, you shout as soon as you see Andrew.
他来了。
Here he comes.
你为什么不割断绳子?!
Why didn't you cut that rope?!
不要对他大喊大叫,孩子。瑞秋不让我们去。
Don't yell at him, son. Rachel wouldn't let us.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我当然没事!
Of course I'm all right!
你为什么不按我说的剪断绳子?
Why didn't you cut the rope like I told you to?
你没告诉我。
You didn't tell me.
反正我也没同意。
And I never agreed, anyway.
你难道不知道你们都有可能被屠♥杀♥吗!
Don't you know you could all have been massacred?!
别对我大喊大叫!
Don't you shout at me!
我的头皮还在。你有你的吗?
I've still got my scalp. Have you got yours?
再说了,什么样的保护人会在森林里跑来跑去追印第安人?
And besides, what kind of a protector goes gallivanting over the woods Chasing Indians?
你到底想干什么,把自己塑造成一个死去的英雄吗?
What were you trying to do, make a dead hero out of yourself?
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
我是在炫耀。
I was showing off.
我喜欢冒险。
I like to graze danger.
放开我的手。
Let go of my hands.
好了,我们快到了。
Well, we're almost there.
亲爱的,我们计划下周二为你举办一个聚会。
We're planning a party for you next Tuesday, my dear.
我们几乎邀请了这片地区的所有人。
We've invited practically everybody in this territory.
但是,莎拉阿姨,那时我不可能给自己做一件衣服。
But, aunt Sarah, I can't possibly make myself a dress bythen.
蕾切尔,我相信你表姐的裙子一定非常适合你。
I'm sure that one of your cousins' dresses will fit you perfectly, Rachel.
我们看起来差不多大,杰克逊先生。
And we look about the same size, Mr. Jackson.
你介意吗?
Would you mind?
我肯定不会。
I sure wouldn't.
我想不出还有什么比穿着漂亮的长袍站在美丽的楼梯前更合适的事了……浮动。
I can't think of anything I'd rather do than stand at the head of a beautiful staircase in a lovely gown and just... Float down.
这说明我有多蠢。
That just shows you what a fool I can be.
我觉得你不可能比这更漂亮了。
I didn't think it possible that you could be more beautiful.
我系得太紧了,都喘不过气来。
I'm so laced up, I can hardly breathe.
我的心都快跳到耳朵里了。
My heart is pounding in my ears.
巧合的是,我的心也在砰砰直跳,而且我没系上带子。
Well, by a strange coincidence, my heart's pounding in my ears, too, and I'm not laced up.
唷!
Whew!
我踉踉跄跄地走了过去,比我想象的要好得多。
I staggered through that a sight better than I thought I could.
亲爱的,我一直在纳齐兹问你。
Darling, I've been asking in natchez.
你可以在西班牙领土上宣布婚姻无效。
You can get an annulment here in Spanish territory.
我们可以马上结婚。
We can be married right away.
然后我们就可以一起回家了。
Then we could go home together.
不,我们不能回家。
No, we couldn't go home.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
除了这里,我们在任何地方都不能合法结婚。
We wouldn't be legally married anyplace but here.
我们再也回不去了?
We could never go back?
亲爱的……这是一片美丽的土地。
Darling... This is a beautiful territory.
我们在这里度过余生有什么关系?
What would be the matter with spending the rest of our lives here?
安德鲁……我不想让你为我放弃任何东西。
Andrew... I don't want you to have to give up anything for me.
我会放弃什么对我有意义的东西?
What would I be giving up that means anything to me?
没有你,世界上任何地方我都不可能快乐。
I couldn't be happy anyplace in the world without you.
我们可以在这里过上美好的生活。
We could build a good life for ourselves here.
在这里结婚只是逃避法律的一种方式。
Marrying here would only be a way of getting around the law.
我们的爱是正确的,美好的。
Our love is right and good.
我们的婚姻也必须从一开始就正确美满。
Our marriage must be right and good, too, from the first instant.
我不想让它禁锢你或让你付出任何代价。
I don't want it to imprison you or cost you anything.
瑞秋,要么在这里,要么就别来了。
Rachel, it has to be here or not at all.
也许你该回去和罗巴兹嬷嬷谈谈。
Maybe if you went back and talked to mother robards.
她会让路易斯申请离婚。
She'd get Lewis to petition for divorce.
他永远不会放你自♥由♥。
He'd never set you free.
但我们必须尝试。
But we must try.
回去和强盗妈妈谈谈,安德鲁。
Go back and talk to mother robards, Andrew.
我知道她会尽她所能帮我。
I know she'll do anything she can to help me.
如果没有别的办法,我就在这里娶你。
And then if there's no other way, I'll marry you here.
你让我做什么我都愿意。
I'd do anything you asked me to.
亲爱的,为什么我们要浪费现在可以在一起的几个月,甚至几年?
Darling, why do we waste months, maybe years that we could have together now?
我们只是决定等待。
We just decided to wait.
你决定。
You decided.
你同意了。
And you agreed.
我说过我会回去的。
I said I'd go back.
我没说我想这样做,也没说我觉得这样最好。
I didn't say I wanted to or even that I thought it was best.
瑞秋,我不是善变的人。
Rachel, I'm not a fickle man.
我从未爱过,也不会再爱了,但世事难料。
I've never loved before, and I'll never love again, but things can happen.
趁现在还能在一起,让我们在一起吧。
Let's be together now while we can.
安德鲁,我还有丈夫。
Andrew, I still have a husband.
-我不能…-好吧。
- I can't just... - All right.
也许我两个月后就会回来,也许两年,也许根本就不回来。
Maybe I'll be back in two months, or maybe two years or maybe not at all.
但如果这样的冒险能让你开心,我会尽力让你开心。
But if that risk will make you happy, I'll try and make you happy.
也许你根本就不想回来。
Maybe you'd prefer not to come back at all.
安德鲁,刚从纳什维尔来了个邮差。
Andrew, a mail rider just arrived from Nashville.
有你的一封信。
There's a letter for you.
谢谢你,上校。
Thank you, colonel.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
亲爱的。我们可以结婚。
Darling. We can be married.
我们可以马上在这里结婚。
We can be married here right away.
刘易斯离婚了。
Lewis got a divorce.
这封信是谁寄的?
Who sent the letter?
约翰。他一听到就写了下来。
John. He wrote the minute he heard.
刘易斯亲自去了立法机关,他们批准了他的请♥愿♥。
Lewis went to the legislature himself, and they granted his petition.
我就知道事情会向我们的方向发展。
Oh, I knew it was going to turn our way.
让我读这封信。
Let me read the letter.
我来告诉你。
I'll tell you about it.
安德鲁,离婚有什么问题吗?
Andrew, there's something wrong about the divorce?
这不是我们想要的方式,亲爱的,但事实是你自♥由♥了。
It's not the way we wanted it, darling, but the fact is you're free.
但他是怎么离婚的?
But how did he get the divorce?
-瑞秋…-理由是什么?
- Rachel... - What were the grounds?
重要的是我们可以结婚了。
The thing that's important here is that we can be married.
安德鲁,理由是什么?
Andrew, what were the grounds?
他指控你通奸。
He accuses you of adultery.
与…与谁?
With... With whom?
他说出了我的名字。
He names me.
亲爱的……试着只考虑这对我们意味着什么。
Darling... Try to think only of what this means to us.
你是个男人。
You're a man.
我觉得你无法理解这对我意味着什么。
I don't think you can understand what this means to me.
我想我可以。
I think I can.
这意味着我一生都被标记了。
It means that I'm marked for life.
瑞秋,听我说。
Rachel, listen to me.
离婚已经批准了,所以我们要好好利用它。
The divorce is already granted, so let's make the best of it.
不要让任何事玷污我们的未来,尤其是过去。
Let's not let anything mar our future now, especially the past.
他怎么能这么恶毒呢?
How could he have been so spiteful?
亲爱的,现在不要不开心。
Darling, don't be unhappy now.
拜托。
Please.
我们结婚了,有一段时间,时间变得毫无意义。
We were married, and for a while, time had no meaning.
我们继续住在纳齐兹,日子一天天过去,一周又一周,一个月又一个月。
We stayed on in natchez, and the days spread into weeks, and the weeks drifted into months.
哦,安德鲁,看。
Oh, Andrew, look.
总有一天,我会有自己的跑道,和自己的马比赛。
Someday I'm going to have a track of my own, race my own horses.
你喜欢赌博吗?
Do you like to gamble?
我嫁给了你。
I married you.
总有一天我会给你建一个那样的家。
Someday I'm gonna build you a home just like that.
六列?
With six columns?
有六列。
电影精选列表