Thank you, comfort.
我有说你可以碰吗
Did I say you could touch?
瓦莱丽 芭芭拉
Valerie. Barbara.
果然是你 天呀 别这样
I thought I saw you. God, don't.
早就毕业了
I feel like I'm back in school.
大家现在都叫我小芭
It's babs these days.
你应该不是实习生吧
You're not the trainee, are you?
叫我小瓦就好
And it's val now.
脏兮兮的棕色楼层 欢迎你的来到
Dirty brown, all scrubbed up.
很好 非常好
Well, well.
血压 呼吸 体温 就这样
Pressure, respiration, temperature. That's it.
不断重复相同工作 这层楼就是这么无聊
Over and over again. It's deadly boring, this ward.
甚至还没办法跟病人们对话
Patients can't even talk.
你也喜欢跟病人们聊天吗
Do you like talking to them, too?
倒是没有 说来说去都那些
No. All they go on about is being ill.
只是稍微多一点乐趣
It'sust more fun.
如果有人问说 护士小姐 有茶吗
Like if they say, "any tea going, nurse?"
我会说 别那么贪心 你才刚喝过
And I say, "greedy guts, you'veust had it."
其实他们什么都没喝到
Even if they've not.
眼睛睁得开 但什么都看不到
They can open, but they can't see a thing.
这里能学到的东西 没有学校的一半
They don't teach you half of it in college, believe you me.
你看起来不错 小芭
You look nice, babs.
你看起来都没变
You lookust the same.
什么味道呀
What is that smell?
好像有东西在跟着我
It's like it's following me.
你还是一样
Still making yourself an easy target.
喜欢成为焦点
You're too much.
不 感觉有股烧焦味
No, really, it's like burning or something.
你还记得以前孤儿院的事吧
All you lot from our lady's were easy.
我们当时对你很糟
We were rotten to you, really, weren't we?
说实话 都是老师们的错
It was the teachers' fault, mind.
他们更差劲
They were worse.
你妈妈还在经营俱乐部吗
Does your mother still run the pub?
她说我有这份工作 根本是运气好
She says I'm lucky as a Princess to have this job.
她该试试自己来清这些屎尿
She should come and clean up shit and sick all day.
有时候 我真的觉得很厌世
I tell you sometimes, I'm that desperate.
总之 我快要结婚了
Anyway, I'll be married soon.
住正常的房♥子 远离这里
In a proper house, further out.
你订婚了 快了
Engaged, are you? I will be.
有找到喜欢的医生吗
Seen any doctors you like?
我是来这里工作的
I'm here for a career.
是喔
Really?
我听说有新妞缠着富兰克林
I heard the new girl was all over Franklin.
才没这种事 他名草有主了
That's not true. Well, he's taken.
他对我特别好
He's sweet on me.
总之 你自己看着办
Anyway, with your reputation...
该死的发电机
Bloody generator.
病人们该怎么办
Well, what about the patients?
有备用电池啦 傻子
Back up batteries for now, silly.
小纳 发电机故障啦
Neville, the generator's down.
快想办法呀 懒虫
No, come up, you lazy sod.
等等 小芭 那是我的灯
Oh, wait... Babs, that's my light.
我不知道你的灯放哪
I don't know where yours is.
脑血管伤害
Cerebrovascular accident.
七年动脉瘤病史
History of aneurysm, seven years.
生了九个小孩
Childbirths, nine live.
是谁
Who did that?
你想 她把事情搞成这样
Imagine making up something like that.
还弄得人尽皆知
Everyone heard about it.
所有邻居都知道
The whole neighborhood.
最后还是在这里结束一生
So it ended up "dirty brown."
好人不长命 祸害留千年
Dirt sticks, don't it?
你怎么了吗
What's up with you?
你故意害我跌倒吗
Did you pull me over?
怎么可能呢 别傻了
How could I? You weirdo.
嗨
Alright?
你可以叫我小纳
Name's nev.
你跌倒啦
Did you take a tumble?
没事啦 美人
It'll be alright, girl.
你这里沾到污渍
There's nothing there, love.
美籍西班牙人
Spick, is it?
还是有意大利血统
Tell me you're not. Your looks.
我不知道
I don't know.
可爱的美人
Ah, yeah. Our lady's girl.
你跟其他同学有联络吗
Don't you know your folks, then?
也对 都离开那么久了
Well, you've come out of it alright.
你很怕黑 对吧
Dark getting to you, was it?
小心死亡天使
Mind you, a night with the angel of death over there,
他们不放过任何人
that'll get to anyone.
有需要的话 可以拿我的灯去用
You can use my lamp, if you want.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这是最亮的
It's the brightest they've got.
总能给我带来光芒
Always lit up, me.
那你自己不需要吗
Yeah, no, and mine's not up to much.
没关系 我不怕黑
'Course. I don't mind the dark.
我很习惯在黑暗里工作
I love working nights.
别那么紧张 放轻松
You can get up to all sorts.
你妈妈去了哪里
where's your mama gone?
亲爱的宝贝小唐
little baby Don
你妈妈去了哪里
where's your mama gone?
她去了很远的地方
far, far, away
你♥爸♥爸去了哪里
where's your papa gone?
亲爱的宝贝小唐
little baby Don
你♥爸♥爸去了哪里
where's your papa gone?
他去了很远的地方
far, far, away
昨晚妈妈唱了一首歌♥
last night, I heard my mama singing this song
我们一起雀比 雀比 契皮 契皮
ooh-we, chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep
早上醒来妈妈已离开
woke up this morning and my mama was gone
我们一起雀比 雀比 契皮 契皮
ooh-we, chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep
雀比 雀比 契皮 契皮 雀比
chirpy, chirpy, cheep, cheep, chirp
你妈妈去了哪里
where's your mama gone?
亲爱的宝贝小唐
little baby Don
你妈妈去了哪里
where's your mama gone?
她去了很远的地方
far, far, away
你♥爸♥爸去了哪里
where's your papa gone?
亲爱的宝贝小唐
little baby Don
我轻轻松松就搞定她了
I can take her down a peg or two.
有需要的话 欢迎找小纳
Anytime.ust ask nev.
你看得很开心吧
Enjoy that, did you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
记住 别让他们缠上你
Never let them get anything on you in here.
不然就麻烦大了
We're screwed.
我帮你泡了茶
Made you tea.
你怎么对我这么好
Why are you being nice to me?
谢谢
Thanks.
这不就是护士的工作吗
That's what nurses do, isn't it?
用心照顾每一个人
Look after people, whoever they are.
每一个人吗
Whoever they are.
我没有别的意思
I didn't mean it like that.
你凭什么摆出高高在上的态度
How do you have the nerve to act high and mighty?
而且你为什么总是爱乱讲话
Why did you make that stuff up?
你为什么不能闭嘴就好
It's a pity you couldn't keep your mouth shut, then.
你害的人不够多吗
That poor man.
我们可以当朋友吧 都长大了
Let's be friends, babs. We're grown-ups now.
你下楼去拿一点药吧
Run downstairs and get some med charts.
我们这里用完了
We've ran out.
护士长说 没事不要离开责任区
Matron said not to go off the ward.
除非有生命攸关的情况
Unless vital.
不怕我告状 说你不遵从指令
What would she say if I tell her you refused an order?
快去啦
Go on, then.
只是黑而已 又不会怎么样