你好 爱丽思
How are ya, Alice?
如果我可以介绍 我的客人给你认识
I'll introduce my guests, if I may.
这个是丹非太太
Here, Mrs. Dunphy.
我听说过很多 有关你的精彩的事
I've heard some wonderful things about you.
先生 你这个舞会好像很精彩
Well, sir, you seem to have a wonderful party going here.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
-How do you like it so far? -Fine.
喝一杯 随便
Have a drink. Go ahead.
-哈罗 -哈罗
-Hello. -Oh, hello.
晚上好
And good evening.
-晚上好 -多美好的晚上
-Good evening. -What a beautiful evening it is.
里面是什么
What's in there?
里面 是什么
What, in here?
里面什么也没有
Oh, there is nothing in there.
是的 没错
Yes, there is.
我不知道 我认为也是
I don't know. I don't think so.
-让我看看 不
-Let's see now. No.
你没有看到吗
Don't you see it?
不 不 不 很明确没有东西在里面
No, there is definitely nothing in there.
如果有的话
If there were something,
现在已经走了
it's gone away now, anyway.
好了 我可以看到
Well, I can see it.
什么
What is it?
我不知道 但是我不喜欢
I don't know, but I don't like it.
你好
Hey.
请你再说一遍 先生
Pardon me, sir.
没错 小伙子
It's quite all right, fella.
对不起 请问你说什么
I'm so sorry. I beg your pardon.
过来 亲爱的 我们
Come on over here, honey. We'll...
在这试试
try it over here.
这儿 角落里
Right here, on the corner.
这个很简单了
This is an easy shot now.
当务之急就是进去
First things first. Get in the saddle.
就像我教你的一样
Just like I taught you, that's it.
是的
Oh, yeah.
不 我觉得很无聊 因为
No, I feel silly because...
不 你可以这样做
Oh, no, honey, do it this way,
你可以这做 有一天我在这
you can do it this way. I was here the other day.
放松 你
Just relax, and you...
放松
Just relax. Just...
注意我 先生
Pay no attention to me, sir.
我只不过是出席观看
I am merely spectating.
好 好
Oh. Fine. Fine.
我可以看出你是个 很有经验的表演者
I can see that you are an experienced player.
是最优秀的樵夫
One of the best, feller.
先生 对不起
Sir, excuse me.
这个游戏的名字是什么
What is the name of a game...
大多数有色球都是那样吗
that has a multitude of colored balls like that?
-池子 -最新情报
-Pool. -Poo?
-什么 -最新情报
-What? -Poo?
不 不是最新情报 是池子
No, not poo. Pool.
-池子 -池子
-Pool! -Pool.
-就像游泳池 -你赢了 亲爱的
-Oh, like swimming pool. -You got it, honey.
我从未听说过叫 最新情报的游戏
I never heard of a game called poo.
很好的游戏
Fine game.
这个主题是什么
And so, what is the object of it...
把这些有色球
to disperse these colored balls
在桌面上滚来滚去吗
strategically around the table?
把所有的这些球打进洞里
Get the balls in the holes.
除了那个白球
All except for the white one.
那是艺术吗
Oh, that is the art?
艺术就是别让白球进去
The art is not to have the white one in?
-对 -好的 好的
-Right. -Good. Good.
有多少个人可以玩
And how many people can play?
1 2 3 还是什么
One, two, three, or what?
可以2组或者3组人打
Oh, whole bunches, or twos and threes.
有一群人可以打
With a group... groups of people can play.
随便你自己是的
By yourself. Yes.
谢天谢地 太精彩了
Thank goodness. How wonderful.
你的眼睛注视着那个白球
Keep your eye on the white ball...
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉 先生 可是
Excuse me, sir, but...
你 你不是
you are, are you not...
你不是怀俄明州的电影明星比尔·凯酥吗
Wyoming Bill Kelso, the famous film star?
是我
That's me, in the flesh.
天 我生命中精彩的一幕
Oh, God, what a moment in my life.
先生 我看过你的每一部电影
Oh, sir, I've seen every one of your films.
太好看了 太好看
Oh, well, that's wonderful!
太好了 你的手真有力
What a wonderful, strong grip you've got.
是的
Yes, I do.
我的天 如果你不把我的手压扁的话
My goodness, I would have been disappointed...
我会一直很失望的
if you hadn't crushed my hand.
听着 你能
Oh, listen. Will you do me the honor...
给我签个名吗
to sign me an autograph?
可以的 拿着这个 我很乐意
Oh, sure. Here, hold this. I'll be glad to.
我也是搞表演的
I am also in the acting profession, you know.
-你也是 -是的 没错
-Oh, you are? -Yes, indeed.
我没有你那么出名 我只是个配角
I am not in your quality, but I was around.
你叫什么名字
Well, what's your name?
赫鲁迪 赫鲁迪
Hrundi. H-r-u-n-d-i.
等我回到家我可以 告诉他们我遇见了他
Wait till I tell them at home that I met him.
他们是不会相信我的
They'll never believe me.
-你来自哪里 -印度
-Where you from? -I am from India.
不许动 印第安人
Got you covered, Injun!
你怎么...你好 朋友
How do you... Bang! Howdy, pardner.
我很快被吸引的 对吗
Well, I'm pretty quick on the draw there, right?
我根本就没有想过在我的一生中
Never I believe in all my whole life...
我会遇见他 并且他会和我打招呼
I would meet him, and he would go, "Bang, pardner!"
听我说
Listen to me.
"白人用二枚舌说话"
"White man speak with, uh, forked tongue!"
看
And look, mmm-mmm...
你这个老蜥蜴 朋友
You old horned toad, buddy!
他很可爱 是吗
Cute little feller, isn't he?
我知道你们所有的谚语 全部知道
I know all your sayings. I know all of them.
很好 赫鲁迪 向
Good. Hrundi, say hello...
你在路上碰到的人打招呼 然后你
The one where you walk along, and then you go...
赫鲁迪 向这位小姐打招呼
Hrundi, say hello to Signorina here.
你好 朋友
Hello, partner.
佩茜
Piacere.
贝克希
Bakshi.
-给你 -谢谢
-There you go. -Oh, thank you.
你真是帮了我一个大忙
This is a wonderful thing you have done for me.
是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
谢谢 我会...谢谢
Thank you, and I will... thank you.
这是我一生中
I would love to say that it has been...
最激动的一刻
the greatest moment in my life.
打中你了 我在那个方面很快的
Bang! Aha, got you! I was quick on the draw.
老兄 总有一天你会打败我的 没错
You beat me that time, pal. That's right.
-保佑我 -祝你好运
-Goodness me. -Lots of luck to you.
也祝你好运
And the same to you, sir.
你好 朋友
Howdy, pardner!
太糟了
That was so groovy.
-这个舞很短 -没错
-That was a short dance. -That's right.
他们不会放很长的 是吗
And they don't go on for long, do they?
是的 他们不会
No, they don't.
是的 我们刚刚开始
Yes, we just started, and...
不管怎样 还是要谢谢你
Well, anyway, thank you very much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
或许我们下次可以再跳过
Perhaps we can dance again later.
好吧
Okay.
如果你的邀请函没有过期的话
If your carnet du bal is not full up.