好了 停
All right. Cut it.
-停 -好了 停
-Cut it. -All right. Hold it.
那个白♥痴♥在干什么
What is that idiot doing?
那个白♥痴♥在干什么
What's that idiot doing?
-我也刚问了同样的问题 -答案是什么
-I just asked the same question. -What's the answer?
我不知道 我告诉他
I don't know. I didn't tell him to...
不知道 你是导演
Don't know? Look, you're the director.
是你从印度请他来的
It was your idea to bring him over here from India.
你最好叫他该怎么做
Now, you'd better start telling him what to do...
否则 我们的生意将做不成 去吧
or we're gonna be out of business. Now, go ahead.
来
Come on.
-查理 -什么事
-Charlie. -Yeah?
你准备好了吗 开拍
You ready? Action!
停 该死的 停
Cut, damn it! Cut!
-贝克希先生是 -先生
-Mr. Bakshi. -Yes, sir.
你是怎么
Has it occurred to you...
拍我们1878年的片断的
that the period of our picture is 1878?
是的 其实 先生 我非常
Yes, indeed, sir. I am well aware...
我对1878年的电影很清楚
that that is the period of the film. 1878.
贝克希先生 你也清楚
Mr. Bakshi, are you also aware...
1878年他们不♥穿♥内衣吗
that in 1878 they weren't wearing underwater watches?
是的 先生 我知道
Yes, sir. I know that.
他们那时候还没有发明
They had not even been invented.
你明白那个时代吗
You got the time?
是的 天哪
Yes, it's... oh, my God.
好了 大家吃午饭
All right. Lunch everybody.
总共有42个演员
That's forty-two on the crew, one hour for the cast.
好了 那个破坏的镜头
OK, guys. The cue for the demolition...
当我放低我的手的时候 这样 好吗
is when I lower my hand like this, OK?
-好的 先生 -我们就像这样中了一枪
-Yes, sir. -Guys, we got one shot at this.
做对点
Let's get it right.
好吧 肯尼 我们走
OK, Kenny. Let's go.
好了 大家各就各位
All right. Places everybody.
玛提 我刚和
Marty. Look, I just
卡特布克通过电♥话♥
talked to Clutterbuck on the phone.
他说如果我们今天不包好的话
He says if we don't wrap this location today,
就卡断你的脖子
it's your neck.
没问题 我们所剩下的就是
No problem. All we have left
那堡垒上的工作了
is to blow up the fort.
好 太好了
OK. Great.
好了 肯 我们走
OK, Ken. Let's go.
好了 卡洛 伊尔
All right. Carol. Earl.
好了 准备
All right. Stand by.
你
You.
是的 你
Yes, you.
你给我滚 不要你参加我的拍摄了
You get off of my set and get out of my picture.
走 滚 你有完没完啊
Off. Out. You're through.
你被开除了 你完蛋了
You're washed up. You're finished.
我再也不要你拍任何电影了
I'll see to it you never make another movie again!
包括电视吗 先生
Does that include television, sir?
我会杀掉他的
I'll kill him!
傣沃特先生从6号♥打电♥话♥来
Mr. Divot calling from location on six.
好的
All right.
你好 查理
Yeah, Charlie.
什么
What?
整栋
The whole damn thing?
那怎么可能呢
Well, how the hell could a thing like that happen?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
拼出来
Spell it!
赫鲁迪
Hrundi V.
贝克希
B-a-k-s-h-i.
我看他永远也别想在这里混了
I'll see to it he never works again in this town.
你妻子列了舞会客人的名单
Your wife called about the guest list for the party.
是的 在桌子上 你知道在哪里找到我
Yeah, on the desk. You know where to reach me.
我要赫鲁迪·贝克希的地址
I need an address for Hrundi V. Bakshi.
贝克希
B-a-k-s-h-i.
哈罗
Hello.
伏加特还是苏格兰 先生
Vodka or scotch, sir?
不 我
No. I...
我从不喝酒 谢谢
I never touch it. Thank you.
你没有见过20个星期的停工
Twenty-week layoff that you've never seen...
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
先生 你吃吗
Hors d'oeuvres, sir?
我经常吃这个
Well, I'm on a diet, but the hell with it.
-游泳池 -游泳池
-Pool. -Pool.
-游泳池里面有水 是吗 -不 桌球
-Pool is water, no? -No, billiards.
神父说 我的天
Says the father, "Oh, my goodness.
"我们弄错了孩子"神父说
"We got the wrong baby," and the father says...
这个家伙更好
"Shh. It's a better buggy."
我以前从未听说过
I never heard that one before.
是 你
Oh, yes. You...
我喜欢中间的那个部分
I missed the middle part,
但是我可以说出
but I can tell from the way...
你们很开心
that you are enjoying yourselves...
一定是个很幽默的故事
it must have been a very humorous anecdote...
因为你们笑的方式
because the way you are laughing...
就可以看出你们很高兴
just shows how much you enjoyed it.
我很喜欢笑 你不是吗
I love a good laugh, don't you?
这使得这个世界是圆的
It makes the world go round.
笑一下对身体真的有好处 太好了
It's good to have a laugh. Wonderful.
很好
Very good.
我会记得那个的
I shall remember that one.
他们已经吵了六个小时了
They were bound and gagged for six hours.
他们拿走了所有的东西
They took everything...
连我父亲留给 我的那块金表也拿走了
even the gold watch my daddy'd left me.
他们拿走了你父亲 留给你的那块金表
They took the gold watch that your father left you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
太荒唐了
It is utterly fantastic.
那对所有的人来说都是好东西
What a wonderful thing for anyone to do.
拿走了所有的东西
Take everything,
包括那个他父亲留下的那块金表
including the father's watch.
太好了
It's wonderful.
我告诉你们 今晚简直是好笑极了
I tell you, tonight is one big round of laughter.
所有的事情都 是那么的有趣好笑
All fun and laughter.
那个国会议员刚刚告诉我们
The congressman was just telling us...
他被掠走的时间
about the time he was robbed.
那个外国人是谁
Who's the foreigner?
我不知道
I don't know.
有的人是我妻子请的
Someone my mixed-up wife invited.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
哈罗 小狗 你想要什么
Hello, dog. What do you want?
你想要什么 你喜欢我的脚 是吗
What do you want, eh? You like my feet, do you?
吃饱后走开
Have your fill, and away you go.
脚是所有的动物 当中最好的东西
Feet are considered a delicacy among certain animals.
好了 你已经吃饱了 走开吧
Go on, you've had enough now. Off. Chow!
其实 有很多吃人的动物
In fact, there are certain man-eating animals...
它们只吃脚 留下其他的东西
who will eat only the feet, leave everything else.
其他的动也不动
Would not touch one other thing.
走开 小狗
Get away. Down, now. Chow, dog.
走开
Get away.
走开 小狗
Get away from me, dog.
伏特加还是苏格兰 先生
Vodka or scotch, sir?
走开 不 谢谢
Get away. No, thank you.
走开
Get away.
晚上好 傣沃特先生 你好吗
Oh, good evening, Mr. Divot. How are you?
你好
How are ya?
笑一个 宝贝
Smile, baby.
晚上好 将军
Good evening, General.
我给你们介绍米歇尔·梦特小姐
I'd like to have you meet Miss Michele Monet.
卡特布克先生 卡特布克太太
Mr. Clutterbuck, Mrs. Clutterbuck.