我们会的。
We can.
你知道,你的收入来源已经大大缩减
You see, your income source has waned drastically
在最近的六个月内。
over the past six months.
你的收入水平和没有差不多。
To levels that might as well be nonexistent.
这对我们金融贷款人所追求的更高利益来说,
It's not in the better interest of our financial lenders
继续对你的财产进行抵押贷款极具风险。
to risk continuing the mortgage on your property.
你知道,我们这里的形势。
You know, we got a situation here.
在过去的六个月里,我们失去了上百头的牲畜。
The last six months we've lost hundreds of prime livestock.
每周我们都发现越来越多的牲畜
Every week we find more and more of them
被血腥地割断脖子躺在地上。
lying out there with their bloody throats ripped out.
这些是特殊情况……
These are exceptional circumstances...
这是值得同情的理由,你工作经常遇到的情况。
There's gotta be compassionate ground, something you can work with.
我们现在有双收入,
We have dual incomes now,
可以向你老板建议,我可以增加收入。
on the advice of your employer, I might add.
我们只是需要再多一点时间。
We just need a little more time.
求你了。
Please.
一般的收费是多少,在你的……
How much do you charge for a general appointment at your...
“宠物诊所和动物旅舍”?
"Pet Clinic and Animal Hotel"?
恩,这得根据过程来确定。
Well, it depends on the procedure.
- 相当贵的也有……- 平均水平。
- It's quite expensive... - An average figure.
- 100美元。 - 100美元?
-100 dollars. -100 dollars?
嗯。现在,让我看看……
Hmm. Now, let me see...
你们当前的逾期还款……
your current overdue repayments...
除以100美元等于……
divided by 100 dollars equals...
……194.
...194.
你是要告诉我,象在这样的农村地区……
Are you telling me that in a rural area such as this...
你知道会有194个生病的动物会来
you know of 194 sick animals that are gonna be coming to visit
你的小宠物诊所,每个月都有?
your little pet clinic every month?
我来此不是为了侮辱你的智商。
I'm not here to insult your intelligence.
那么,你为何来此?
Then, why are you here?
我来这的目的是给你们俩提供唯一可以解套的机会。
I'm here to offer you both one last chance to wipe the slate clean.
不会是什么好主意。
Not in a pink fit.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我们并不愿意都玩完,在法庭上见面。
We rather this doesn't play out in front of the legal system.
好吧……多少钱?
Okay... How much?
2……百……
Two... hundred...
20万……
200,000...
甚至比最后的报价还低。
It's even less than the last offer.
那我们拒绝呢?
And what if we refuse?
那么,我们别无选择,只能拖到去法庭了。
Then, we'll see no option but to drag it through the courts.
那是个冗长而乏味的过程……
It's a long and tedious process...
不过你和你的家人会收到一个驱逐传票。
but you and your family will be served an eviction notice.
你们会被强迫离开农场,
And you'll be forced to vacate the property
要求会在48小时内执行。
within the next 48 hours.
这块地和你在此的所有财产
This land and all your assets on it
将会被拍卖♥♥给出价最高的人。
will be sold at auction to the highest bidder.
拍卖♥♥总收入,减去各种费用和收费。
The sale total, minus various fees and charges.
简而言之,最后你剩下的也就只有上吊的绳子了。
Let's just say, all you'll be left with is the noose.
那我们接受呢?
And if we take it?
你们全家可以搬迁并重新开始。
Your family can relocate and start afresh.
还能在银行存点小钱。
With a little money in the bank.
也许是翻天覆地的变化。
A sea change, maybe.
噢,我们不会出♥售♥的。
Oh, we're not selling.
这次谈话结束了。
This conversation's over.
- 我们应当接受它。 - 索菲,呆在外面。
- We should take it. - Sophie, stay out of this.
我也住在这里,那意味着我有权利发表意见。
I live here too, which means I have the right to an opinion.
- 你不明白的…… - 那么,我想离开这里呢?
- You don't understand... - So what, if I wanna leave?
你最关心的只有你自己和这个愚蠢的农场。
All you care about is yourself and this stupid farm.
够了。
That's enough.
- 我们会答应的。 - 我不敢相信我们见过面。
- We'll take it. - I don't believe we've met.
我说,够了!
I said, that's enough!
你太过份了。
You're out of line.
我们回头再说。
We'll talk about this later.
可能这样最好,我给你们时间考虑考虑。
Perhaps it's best, I give you time to think it over.
你离我的农场远点。明白吗?
You stay off my property. Understood?
嗯哼。
Hmm.
没事了,孩子。
It's okay, mate.
一切都会好起来的。
Everything's going to be okay.
我所做的是对的。
I'm doing what's right.
对谁来说?
For who?
我们可能失去一切。
We could lose everything.
我们永远不会失去这个地方的。
We're never gonna lose this place.
- 我不想离开。 - 我们哪也不去,孩子。
- I don't want to leave. - We're not going anywhere, mate.
没事了。
It's okay.
回屋去吧。
Head inside.
就这样吧,妈妈。
That's it, mom.
- 晚安。 - 晚安,亲爱的。
- Good night. - Good night, darling.
嗯。
Mmm.
她长得真像她父亲,不是吗?
She really takes after her father, doesn't she?
- 搞笑。- 索菲,停电了!
- Good one. - Sophie, power down!
- 是他们停我们的电了吗? - 不,不太可能。
- Can they cut our power? - No, nah.
那保险盒比我还年老。
Bloody fuse boxes are older than I am.
是太旧了!
That's old!
谢谢。
Thank you.
你会搞定的。
You're gonna get it.
不,你得去弄发电机。
No, you get the generator.
嘿,亨利。伙计……
Hey, Henry. Company...
我们停电了,孩子。
We've got a blackout, mate.
你去帮帮你妈妈。
You gotta go help your mom.
好的,我就去。
Okay, I'll be in soon.
我们的确已经付过电费了,对吗?
We did actually pay the power bill, right?
谢谢。
Thank you.
冷静,硬汉。
Calm down, tough guy.
奥利,别跑太远。
Ollie, don't go too far off.
我不会去追你的。
I'm not chasing after you.
哦!
Ooh!
检查地下室的保险盒。
Check the basement fuse box.
我要去启动发电机了。
I'm gonna get the genny started.
好的!
Okay!
来吧,先生。
Come on, Mister.
你为什么不做?
Why don't you do it?
我讨厌下去。
Hate it down there.
那里没什么可怕的。
There's nothing to be afraid of.
另外,我需要你帮我拿着手电。
Besides, I need you to hold the light for me.
来吧。
Come on.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear something?
嘭!
BOO!
啊,你的脸!乐开花了。
Ah, your face! That's brilliant.
这一点也不好笑。
That was not funny.
我们可以开始了。
Here we go.
亨利,手电。
Henry, the flashlight.
好的……
All right...
不。
No.
好了。
All right.
宝贝,我什么也看不见。
Sweets, I can't see anything
如果你四处乱晃手电的话。
if you're waving that light around.
我希望这里没有蜘蛛杀手。
I hope there are no killer spiders in here.
蜘蛛是我们最小的问题。
Spiders are the least of our problems.
这里。
There it is.
我们在这。
There we are.
瞧,完活。
Voila.
我们走吧。
Let's get out of here.
奥利。
Ollie.
奥利!
Ollie!
出来,孩子。
Come, boy.
- 好了,你跑回来了吗? - 退后。
- Well, did you run back? - Stay back.
妈妈?
Mom?
带他去索菲的房♥间。
Take him back to Sophie's room.
把所有的窗户关上。
Close all the windows.
发生什么了?谁在外面?
What's happening? Who's out there?