which overlooks the Golden Gate Bridge,
他还对着我单膝跪地 等等
and he got down on one knee and everything.
- 他在他自己的生日时求婚了 - 我没搞懂
- He proposed on his birthday? - I don't understand.
我跟他相爱了
I'm in love with him.
那是挺棒的 宝贝 但是...
That's really great, sweetie, but...
你才24岁啊
You're only 24 years old.
现下没人会24岁就结婚了
Nobody gets married at 24 anymore.
有人17岁就结婚了
People get married when they're 17.
新泽西的白人女孩可不会
Not white girls from New Jersey.
- 嘘 - 你听听你自己都说了些什么
- Shh! - Would you listen to yourself?
不 你听着 你这辈子
No, you listen - you have made some
已经做了好多糟糕的决定
very questionable decisions in your life.
千万别再往你的错误清单上加上一条
Please don't add to the list
和某个没前途的废材小鬼结婚了
by marrying some loser kid with zero future.
好啊 我有个主意
OK. I have an idea.
如果你觉得他是个窝囊废 那就别来我们的婚礼
If you think he's such a loser, then don't come to the wedding!
天呐 把那玩意儿关小点声
Jesus, turn that thing down!
降低音量 降低音量
Down volume! Down volume!
- 噢 天哪 - 降低音量
- Oh, God! - Down volume!
大伙们 已经很晚了 派对结束了
You guys, it's getting late. The party's over, OK?
爱你们 拜拜
Love you. 'Bye.
阿米 你看见伊森了吗
Amy, did you see Ethan?
北鼻
Baby?
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
呃 等一下
Uh, it's... Gimme a sec.
快点 我想让他们赶紧离开
Come on. I want to get everybody out of here.
嘿 你们和婚姻咨♥询♥师的见面有效果吗
Hey, how's it going with the, uh, couples counsellor?
我也不知道 她太含糊其辞了
I don't know. She's so non-specific.
就像对着一团雾气说话一样
It's like talking to fog.
我和大卫懂得如何忍♥耐彼此
David and I know where we stand with each other.
这就是我们能坚持到现下的原因 反正挺有用的
That's how we've lasted this long. Somehow, it works.
别看着我 我只是假装特里不存在
Well, don't look at me. I just pretend Terry's invisible.
- 注意到什么不同了吗 - 当然有
- Notice anything different? - I sure do.
迷你雪柜不错啊
Nice new mini fridge.
我觉得它把整个房♥间都连起来了
I think it really ties the room together.
- 马科斯 5950型号♥的 - 你推荐的嘛
-It's the Max 5950. -It's the one you recommended.
帕提奥系列的 真不错
From the patio series. Good move.
咱来看看这小冰窖吧
Let's take a look in the mini ice compartment.
好家伙 还挺大的嘛
Oh, boy. It's really big, isn't it?
这玩意儿在欧洲可火了
Now, this stuff is huge in Europe.
刚刚才传到美国呢
And we've just landed the American campaign.
- 是嘛 恭喜了 - 多谢
- No kidding? Congrats. - Thanks.
俄♥国♥佬们就喜欢早上喝这个
Russians like it for breakfast.
魔鬼亦不知汝之卒
Before the devil knows you're dead.
这还真...
Boy, it's, um...
不是那么好喝啊...
Well... Really not very good, is it?
- 一点都不好喝 - 一点都不
-It's not good at all. No. - No.
这些褥单是怎么回事
What's up with these sheets?
你...
You, um...
经常在这休息吗
...spending a little extra time out here?
一个礼拜几晚而已
Just a couple of nights a week.
深夜节目
Late-night TV.
你♥他♥妈♥肯定是在开玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
操
Oh, sh...
尼娜 哇哦
Nina? Wow!
- 嘿 大卫 - 好久不见
- David. Hi. - It's been so long.
我还以为你感恩节不回来了呢
I thought you weren't coming back for Thanksgiving.
这个...
Yeah, well...
呃...
Um...
我爸妈在这不 我被锁外面了
Are my parents here? Locked out.
他们在后院呢
They're in the back.
烧烤季的最后一天
Last day of barbecue season.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 你没事吧 - 大卫
- You OK? - David?
帕吉想知道你把那钳子怎么了
Paige wants to know what you did with the tong thing.
嗨 老妈
Hi, Mom.
我回来过感恩节了
I'm back for Thanksgiving.
我们把这改造成了第二休息室
We turned it into a second den.
如果你♥爸♥在第一休息室
If your father's in the first den
而我又想要清净一会时 我就来这儿
and I want some privacy, I come here.
宝贝 我有个非常酷的
Honey, I have this really cool
可以自动膨胀的床垫
self-inflating mattress.
放在角落正适合 而且非常舒适
It fits perfectly in the corner and it is really comfy.
你的旧床架我们也还留着呢 就在车♥库♥里
But, you know, we have your old bed frame out there in the...
我可以帮你搭好
...in the garage - I can set it up for you.
- 一下就好 - 不用了
- Take me two...two se... - No, that's fine.
反正我也只准备待几天
I'll only be here a few days.
为什么 你又准备去哪
Why? Where are you going to now?
不知道
I don't know.
我还没想好
I haven't figured it out yet.
那为什么不多待一会
Well, why don't you stay here for a while?
我不在乎了 反正我们也
I don't care - it's not like we haven't
已经习惯你不在了
gotten used to you being gone.
你能先别忙着责备我
Can you hold off on the guilt trips
只是一会儿 行不
for just a little while, please?
我这几天已经够难熬的了
I've had a rough couple days.
我从没见过尼娜这样野狼狈
I'd never seen Nina with her tail between her legs.
不过我没时间去幸灾乐祸
But I didn't have time to gloat.
家家都有本难念的经
Back on our side of the street, we had our own problems.
我不是这意思
That's not what I'm saying.
- 那耶诞节怎么办 - 别介啊 帕吉
- What about Christmas? - Come on, Paige.
- 我已经尽力了 - 噢 敢情我就没尽力了
- I'm trying here. - Oh. Now I'm not trying.
我们就不能好好说话吗
Can't we have a simple conversation?
- 我只是提了个建议 - 我不想谈这个
- I make one suggestion... - I don't want to go down there.
- 你还真是健忘啊 - 别这样 帕吉
- You seem oblivious... - Come on, Paige...
我为我对伊森的评论道歉
I apologise for what I said about Ethan.
- 你是在守着我吗 - 我不是你的敌人 尼娜
- Were you waiting for me? - I'm not your enemy. Nina!
当某天你为人母了
When you're a parent some day,
你就会知道
you'll understand what it feels like
你的孩子恨你是什么感受了
to have your child hate you.
为了防止你没听懂 这时候你该说
In case you're wondering, that's your cue to say,
"我不恨你 老妈"
"I don't hate you, Mom."
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我只是一想到有人在伤害你就很生气
I just get furious thinking someone has hurt you.
先不要觉得我疯了 这只是个想法 不过...
Don't think I'm crazy. This is just a thought. But, uh...
托比也会回家过感恩节
Toby's coming home for Thanksgiving.
- 天呐 - 我只是说 他已经出落成一个帅小伙了
- Oh, my God. - He's gotten very attractive.
没别的意思
That's all I'm saying.
他在联邦贸易委员会工作
He works for the Federal Trade Commission.
好极了 你去跟他约会吧
Terrific. You date him.
你俩也不是没交集过啊
Well, it's not like you two don't have history.
- 我们亲过嘴 - 就是啊
- We kissed! - Yeah.
就一次 还是十几年前
Once, like, 10 years ago.
你能至少先让我把行李拾 好再来给我牵红线吗
Can you at least let me unpack before pimping me out?
好吧 不过我接下来的话是为你好
OK, fine. But I'm gonna tell you this for your own good.
你需要和一个真男人开始一段真恋情
You need to have a real relationship with a real man.
是时候长大了 别再逃避了
It's time you grew up already! Stop running away.
你是对的 是我自私
You know, you're right. I'm being selfish.
现下我能做的最好的事
The best thing I can do right now
就是满足你疯狂的乡村幻想
is fulfil your insane suburban fantasy
嫁给你好朋友的儿子
where I marry your best friend's son.
你赶快去订个餐馆 我现下就去给我的小♥穴♥抹上润滑油
Now, you go call the catering hall and I'll lube my vagina.
这话就太过了啊
That was uncalled for.
我们代表团一共12个人
Uh, there's 12 of us in the delegation.
我只是辅助我的头儿
I'm really just... just assisting my boss.
目标是使我们的贸易协议
But the goal is to tie our trade agreements
拥有更严格的环境规制
to stricter environmental regulations
因为那边已经有点乱套了
since things are kind of a mess over there.
- 中国 真不错啊 - 可不是 谢了
- China. That's great. - Yeah, thanks.
不可多得的经历啊
电影精选列表