你在哪?
Where are you?
我妈妈要回来了吗?
Is my mommy coming back?
他 说 了 算
他是谁?
Who's he?
艾 娃 拉
感谢联络,可以见个面聊聊吗?
拉维
要保证给她喂食
Just make sure she feeds in a while
五小时一次
and then once again five hours later.
她自己也可以做,但是,要提醒她
She can do it on her own,but just, you know, remind her.
明白
Got it.
我很抱歉,你不是保姆
I'm sorry.You're not a babysitter.
我只是...不认识别人了
I just...I don't know anyone here.
没关系,我喜欢小孩子
It's fine, and I love kids,
我也刚好可以休息休息
plus it gets me out of the bureau.
- 那么...
- 谢谢
- So...
- Thank you.
呃,我该走了
Um, I shouldn't be long.
别担心,我们没事的
Don't worry.We'll be fine.
你是为了安娜来这的吗?
Is this about Anna?
詹米,等等,让我帮你吧
Jamie, wait.Let me help you.
你把我姐弃若敝履
You didn't care when you dumped my sister,
现在又关心个什么劲?
so why the concern now?
我认为你是她自杀的罪魁祸首
For all I know, you're the reason why she killed herself.
华特小姐
Miss Waters.
我是拉维·沙玛
I'm Ravi Sharma.
你说你姐姐自杀了,我的妻子也是
You said your sister killed herself. So did my wife.
我有些东西你必须得看看
I have something you need to see.
亲爱的
Darling.
我七天后会回来的
I'll be back in seven days.
等着我,我爱你
Wait for me.I love you.
她自剖了自己的子♥宫♥
She had removed her own womb.
这些都被360监护摄像头拍到了
It was all captured on the baby cam.
几天前我整理宝宝的东西看到了这个
A few days ago I was putting the baby stuff away when I saw this.
这是什么?
What is it?
你以前见过?
You've seen it before.
在我姐自杀的那房♥间里
In the room where my sister died.
方便让我看一下其他房♥间吗?
May I take a look around?
夏洛特是个会计师,退休了
Charlotte was an accountant.Retired.
但她还是不时做一些投稿
But she still did some freelance auditing once in a while.
您太太得病了吗?
Was your wife sick?
不,是因为试管婴儿
No, that's for the IVF.
我们尝试了许多年生孩子
We've been trying to have a baby for years.
但医生说夏洛特年纪太大,不能怀孕
But the doctors said Charlotte was too old to get pregnant.
最后,她解脱了
Well, she paid the day she died.
嗨,塔拉,我是马乔丽
Hey, Tara.It's Majorie.
嘿,听着,我想知道你是不是还和切斯特·谭在一起?
Hey, listen, I'm wondering,are you still with Chester Tan?
是的
Yeah.
凯蒂,凯蒂
Katie.Katie.
该喂饭了
It's time you fed.
丹尼?
Danny?
艾娃·拉丁
- 她不能留下吗?
- 不能
- Can't she stay?
- No.
妈妈?
Mommy?
妈妈?
Mommy?
爱丽·浣纱
别伤害我们
Don't hurt us.
妈妈,是你吗?
Mommy, is that you?
妈妈?
Mommy?
他把我们都杀了!
He killed us all!
他会杀了你们每个人!
He will kill every one of you.
- 他是谁?
- 他有许多名字
- Who is he?
- He has many names.
詹米,等等我,让我帮你
Jamie, wait.Let me help.
夏洛特摘除了子♥宫♥,因为她本来就不能生育
Charlotte removed her womb because she was infertile.
安娜自我窒息,让大脑缺氧
Anna suffocated herself,starving her brain of oxygen,
因为舞蹈病在头部发作
because that's where Huntington's starts.
夏洛特告诉拉维,她七天内会回来
Charlotte told Ravi she's coming back in seven days.
凯蒂也说过安娜会在7天内回来,这是某种象征
Katie said the same about Anna.Then there's the symbol.
这两件事是互相关联的,让我帮你捋清楚
The two cases are linked.Let me help.
我同你一样渴望找到真♥相♥
I want to find the truth as much as you do.
凯蒂?
Katie?
你在这
There you are.
你在画画吗?
Are you drawing something?
这是填字游戏吗?
Is that a word game?
我能一起玩吗?
Can I play?
嗯
Hmm.
看起来像人名
They look like names.
丹尼说他有很多名字
Danny says he has many names.
丹尼是谁?
Who's Danny?
唔,它们看起来很像
Well, they look similar.
我知道,这是变形词
I know. It's an anagram.
- 什么意思?
- 变形词的意思就是
- What's that?
- An anagram's a word
一个单词由其他某个单词的字母重排组成
formed by rearranging the letters of another word.
我演示给你看
I'll show you.
好
Okay.
凯蒂
Katie.
这是你的名字
That's your name.
让我们变个法子
Now let's see.
这就是你名字的变形词
And this is an anagram of your name.
爱丽。。。
Eli...
早在1938年,英国政♥府♥就没收了墓地
The plot was confiscated by the British government in 1938
后来1953年又在拍卖♥♥会上重新买♥♥给了哈里斯家族
and later resold at an auction
in 1953 to the Harris family.
安娜?
Anna?
小姐,你还好吗?
Miss, are you all right?
凯蒂?
Katie?
- 她怎么样?
- 躺着呢
- How is she?
- In bed.
怎么了?
What is it?
你们那个东西能把人吓个半死
That thing you have in there,it can give people a real scare.
我第一次见的时候差点吓尿了
I nearly died of fright when I saw it.
什么东西?
What thing?
就是这个
That.
它...它刚刚还在这里呢
It was...It was right here a moment ago.
呃,到底是什么东西?
Um, what was it?
穿着潜水服的假人,刚刚还和凯蒂在这里呢
A dummy in a diving suit.I was right here with Katie.
我转个身就发现,它在这椅子上
I turned around, and it was right here on this chair.
- 你还好吧?马乔丽
- 呃...
- Are you okay, Majorie?
- Uh...
我叫的优步到了,我得走了
That's my cab.I... I have to go.
你确定你没问题?
Are you sure you're okay?
没事
Yeah.
呃,我告诉了我的朋友
Uh, I spoke to my friend
他在你姐的律师手下工作
who works for the lawyer that your sister used, and...
得知不是萨姆要求离婚的
it wasn't Sam who wanted the divorce.
是安娜提出的
It was Anna.
我以为你知道的
I just thought you should know.
嗨
Hey.
她要回来了,只需要再等两天
She's coming back.Just two more days.
凯蒂
Katie.
那里
There.
他渴望那座塔,但拒绝了我提供的说法
He demands the Tower, but rejects the tongues I offer.
我奉献了自己的鲜血,但他却拒不执行我的命令
I have sacrificed my blood,but he will not do my bidding.
他到底说的是哪座塔呢?
What tower does he speak of?
- 华特小姐?
- 怎么?
- Miss Waters?
- Yeah?
出大事了,夏洛特的电脑
Something just happened.Charlotte's computer
删除了她通讯录里的三个名字
deleted three names from her address book.
我没看到前两个名字,它动作太快了
I didn't see the first two.It happened so fast.
但最后一个名字叫约什·李
But the last one is someone by the name of Josh Lim.
- 你认识这个人吗?
电影精选列表