以无际宇宙之名
In the name of the whole universe,
以全能上帝之义
by Him who has the power to consign...
够了!
That's enough!
这么说,你以你那上帝的名义杀戮
So you will kill in the name of your God
难道是为了救赎
just to save?
我命令你!
I adjure you!
不要,神父!你这是要他的命!
No more, Father!You're killing him!
不是我的脆弱命令你
I adjure you not by my weakness,
是伟大的圣灵命令你
but by the Holy Spirit,
敦促你从这个上帝所造的生灵身上祛除!
to depart from this servant of God.
你杀了他
You've killed him.
芝加哥
2014年5月4日
华特小姐,您现在可以进去见霍金斯医生了
Miss Waters, Dr. Hawkins will see you now.
排除了,詹米
You're clear, Jamie.
胳膊麻木是因为你对着电脑
The numbness in your arm is from spending too much time
太久了
in front of the computer.
保险起见,还是做个血检吧,好吗?
Just to be sure,we'll do a blood test, huh?
喂,不要老盯着数码产品好吗?这等于慢性自杀
Oh, give those homicides a break, will you?
去做做瑜伽
Get some Ashtanga.
我要去交租了,医生
Gotta make the rent, Doc.
好吧,这里也没什么事了
Okay, we're done here.
谢谢
Thanks.
明年再见,詹米
See you next year, Jamie.
上帝保佑,你不会有事的
God willing, it will skip you.
这和上帝没半毛钱关系
God has nothing to do with it.
诊断说是因为极端过度的电脑工作
The diagnosis is extreme overwork.
医生嘱咐我做瑜伽
The doctor prescribed yoga,
不过我猜你一定让我明天就回去工作
but I'm guessing you want me back at the coal mine tomorrow.
是啊,要不现在就来吧?
Yeah, how about right now?
你瞧,头版一团糟,负责的真是丢人现眼
Look, the front page is a mess,the lead is a disgrace,
替你工作的傻♥逼♥
and that idiot filling in for you
他关于东加菲尔德的报道全他妈是错的
got every damn fact in the East Garfield shooting wrong.
给雅各布些时间适应适应吧,刑侦板块他才刚上任
Give Jacob a break.It's his first week on crime.
- 明天见?
- 盼着明天马上到
- See you tomorrow?
- I'm counting the minutes.
明儿见,詹米,哦对了,还有一件事
I'll see you later, Jamie.Oh, and one more thing.
(萨姆·哈里斯的邮件内容)詹米,遗憾地通知你:出大事了,安娜去世了,盼复
(丹)10点钟在北区有个记者招待会需要你出席
We need you over at north side for a 10:00 press conference
关于莱克伍德凶杀案的
for the Lakewood murder.
- 丹
- 咋了?
- Dan.
- What?
你明天就回来了
You are coming back tomorrow, period.
听我说丹,我姐姐出事了
Listen, Dan, something's happened to my sister.
我要坐第一班机飞新加坡
I'm getting on the first flight to Singapore.
新加。。。
Singa...
主演:
伊丽莎白·瑞丝
导演:唐永健(代表作:《第一诫》,《女佣》)
新加坡
2014年5月5日
詹米?
Jamie?
嗨,我是调查局的马乔丽,这边请
Hi, I'm Majorie from the bureau.Just this way.
我定位到了你姐姐被发现的那个屋子
I've located the house where your sister was found.
是她前夫的房♥子
It belongs to her ex-husband.
他跟警方说他把房♥子借给你姐姐住
He told the police that he had loaned it to her
住到她带女儿回芝加哥为止
until she relocated back to Chicago with their daughter.
- 凯蒂在哪?
- 在他那
- Where's Katie?
- At his place.
额,可以去太平间看看了
Um, the morgue's expecting you.
安娜
Anna.
死者被发现时,头上罩着一个塑料袋
The deceased was found with a plastic bag over her head.
塑料袋里找到了五张相片
Five sets of prints were recovered from the bag,
都是她的
all belonging to her.
死因是窒息
Cause of death is asphyxiation.
从腐烂程度判断
Judging by the level of decomposition,
我们相信死者的自杀时间
we believe that the deceased committed suicide
大概在三天前
three days ago.
这不可能
That's not possible.
安娜没理由自杀
Anna had no reason to kill herself.
验尸官透露你姐姐
The autopsy revealed that your sister
得了舞蹈病
was suffering from Huntington's disease.
她12岁的女儿也得了
Her 12-year-old daughter also has it.
舞蹈病是一种遗传病
Huntington's is a hereditary
会导致神经病变
neurodegenerative genetic disease
而且无法治愈
with no known cure.
患者有50%的几率遗传给自己的孩子
Sufferers have a 50% chance of passing it on to their children.
发病初期四肢会不自主颤抖
It begins with the involuntary jerking of the limbs
最终会因栽倒而早亡
and ends in early death caused by falls
因为肢体已经不受控制
due to lack of coordination,
而且无法吞咽会导致营养不良
malnutrition because of the inability to swallow,
或自杀行为
or suicide.
安娜十岁就得了舞蹈病
Anna's had Huntington's since she was ten.
她比你想象得要坚强得多
She's stronger than you think.
我们从她电脑上找到一段视频
We recovered a video from her computer.
她无意间忘了关闭摄像头
She left her webcam on accidentally,
于是这些画面就被拍到了
and this is what it captured.
上帝原谅我吧
God forgive me.
直行3/4英里
In 3/4 of a mile,
前方有分叉口
be in either of the two left lanes.
向左转弯
Then turn left...
詹米姨妈!
Aunt Jamie!
凯蒂
Katie.
你真得好好看看这房♥子,姨妈
You've got to check out the house, Aunt Jamie.
又古老又酷炫
It's so old and cool.
妈妈觉得这里以前住着一个船长
Mom thinks a ship captain used to live here.
我猜是个海贼王
I think it's a pirate.
我房♥间里甚至有一台望远镜,姨妈,快来!
There's even a telescope in my room, Aunt Jamie. Come!
我要在这呆一会,宝贝
Um, I'll be there in a minute,sweetie.
我要和你♥爸♥爸聊聊
I need to have a word with your dad.
医生说是受刺♥激♥了
Doctor says it's shock.
是她发现的安娜,而且和尸体一块呆了两天
She found Anna and stayed with the body for two days.
- 你去哪了?
- 在东京
- Where the hell were you?
- Tokyo.
安娜去世那天她打给我电♥话♥,可我当时在飞机上
Anna called me the day she died,but I was on a plane.
等我到了后再打回去,她没接
I called her when I got back,but she didn't answer,
于是我就来这了
so I came here.
就发现凯蒂在安娜尸体边读书
Found Katie reading next to Anna's body
好像什么都没发生似的
as if nothing had happened.
- 她不该在这
- 我也不想她来
- She shouldn't be here.
- I didn't want her to,
可她一听说你要来
but she found out you were arriving
就坚持也要来
and insisted on coming back.
她听不见我说的任何话
She's not listening to anything I say right now.
你能怪她吗?
Can you blame her?
你抛妻弃女
You walked out on your wife and daughter
就因为她们有病
because they were sick.
你还是走吧
You'd better go.
安娜两年前说过一个遗愿
Anna drew up a will two years ago.
她说希望被火葬
She wanted to be cremated.
葬礼安排在明天
The ceremony's tomorrow.
凯蒂?
Katie?
嘣!
Boo!
这多酷啊,可以看非常远
Isn't this cool?You can see real far with it.
试试吧,姨妈
Try it, Aunt Jamie.
我前阵子在树林里看到了一个鸟巢
I saw a nest in one of the trees the other day.
妈妈回来的时候你可以和我一起睡在这里
When Mommy comes back you can sleep here with me.
这话什么意思,凯蒂?
What do you mean, Katie?
你想跟我说你是怎么发现妈妈的吗,宝贝?
You want to tell me how you found Mommy, sweetie?
我本来是要出去一周参加学校露营的
I was supposed to be away for a week at school camp,
但第二天我得病了
but I got sick on the second day.
老师就把我送回家了
So a teacher drove me back.
你打给爸爸电♥话♥了吗?
Did you call your dad?
当然了
Why not?
电影精选列表