你看,我的监护人,在我很小的时候就带我去的,是一个高级的中国人。
You see, my guardian, who took me when I was a very little girl, is a high-class Chinese.
他住在莱姆豪斯,这样他就可以接近他最能帮助的人,他自己的人。
He lives here in limehouse so that he may be near the people he can help most, his own people.
我的监护人是傅满洲博士。
My guardian is Dr. Fu manchu.
不是傅满洲医生,东方疾病专家。
Not Dr. Fu manchu the expert on oriental diseases.
是的。
Yes.
哦,为什么,我知道他的一切。
Oh, why, I know all about him.
全世界都知道他。
The whole world knows about him.
他是世上最好最善良的人。
He's the best and kindest man that ever lived.
我有麻烦了,我相信傅博士能帮我。
- I'm in trouble and I believe that Dr. Fu could help me.
-哦,我相信他会的。
- Oh, oh, I'm sure he could.
他总是很乐意帮助每个人。
He's always very glad to help everyone.
我能为您效劳吗?
May I be of assistance?
傅叔叔,我想让你知道医生…-皮特里,杰克·皮特里
Uncle fu, I want you to know doctor... - Uh, petrie, Jack petrie.
-皮特里医生。
- Dr. Petrie.
我尊敬的守护者,傅满洲博士。
My revered guardian, Dr. Fu manchu.
-认识你我真的很高兴,先生。
- I am indeed very glad to know you, sir.
-您的光临使我们的房♥子增光添彩。
- Your presence honors our house.
-傅叔叔,皮特里医生刚刚告诉我他遇到了麻烦,我告诉他你很乐意帮助他。
- Uncle fu, Dr. Petrie was just telling me that he's in some sort of trouble and I told him you'd be awfully glad to help him.
-没有什么比为皮特里医生效劳更让我高兴的了。
- Nothing would delight me more than to be of service to Dr. Petrie.
唉,我简直不知道该不该打扰你。
Why, I scarcely know whether I should bother you.
-哦,拜托。
- Oh, please.
请告诉他这件事。
Please tell him about it.
-安静,小花。
- Hush, little flower.
如果医生觉得他不应该相信我,为什么……-哦,不,当然不是。
If the doctor feels he had rather not trust me, why... - Oh, no, of course not.
这很好。
That is well.
请到我的书房♥来好吗?
Will you come into my study?
-再次感谢。
- Thank you again.
我们聊完之后我会跟你道别的。
I'll say goodbye after we've had our little talk.
固定资产投资。
Fai lu.
你一直在听。
You've been listening.
你看到那个了不起的英国人了吗?
Oh, did you see the marvelous englishman?
-嗯哼,是的。
- Mm-hmm, yes.
哦,fai lu,我想要我的绿裙子,我的金拖鞋,还有我耳朵上的珍珠珠。
Oh, fai lu, I want my green dress and my gold slippers and those Pearl-drops for my ears.
——嗯。
- Mm-hmm.
-现在,快跑。
- Now, run quickly.
哦!
Oh!
-你…你有麻烦了,皮特里医生。
- You, uh... You are in trouble, Dr. Petrie.
-是的,我是。
- Yes, I am.
今晚,我的祖父,皮特里将军被杀了。
Tonight, my grandfather, general petrie, was killed.
被谋杀的。
Murdered.
不!
No!
皮特里将军被谋杀了?
General petrie murdered?
-苏格兰场正在调查,而且怀疑是东方人。
- Scotland yard is on the case and, well, an oriental was suspected.
一条线索通向下面的赌场。
A clue led to the gambling room below.
嫌犯被追过这些走廊,我被搞糊涂了。
The suspect was chased through these corridors and I became confused.
所以我才会出现在你病房♥里。
That accounts for my presence in your ward's room.
-你的消息让我震惊。
- Your news shocks me.
-谢谢你的同情,医生。
- Thank you for your sympathy, doctor.
以后,我可能会请求你的帮助,但此时此刻,我想我最好还是去找我的朋友,奈兰·史密斯。
Later, I may ask your assistance, but right at the present moment, I think I'd better be trying to find my friend, nayland Smith.
——等待。
- Wait.
你现在离开不安全。
It would not be safe for you to leave now.
如果你愿意坐下,我就派一个仆人去找你的朋友。
If you will sit down, I will send one of my servants to find your friend.
呃,奈兰·史密斯?
Er, nayland Smith?
-哦,对,对,就是这样。
- Oh, yes, yes, that's it.
你真是太好了。
That's very good of you.
谢谢你,医生。
Thank you, doctor.
-一点也不。
- Not at all.
我很高兴为你服务,皮特里医生。
I am delighted to serve, Dr. Petrie.
有个陌生人在走廊里迷路了。
There is a stranger lost in the corridor.
你要下令把他找出来,带到这里来。
You are to give orders that he is to be found and brought here.
与此同时,带茶来。
And in the meantime, bring tea.
呃,客用茶。
Er, guest tea.
-你对莱姆豪斯的了解,医生,对我们来说是无价的。
- With your knowledge of limehouse, doctor, you'll be invaluable to us.
是的。
Yes.
我的人♥民♥很特别。
My people are peculiar.
只有东方人才懂。
And, uh, only an oriental understands them.
但我想快点行动,免得你那些苏格兰场的朋友冒失行事。
But I mean to act quickly, before your Scotland yard friends act rashly.
我想我可以保证带你去见杀害你祖父的凶手。
And I think I may safely promise to bring you face to face with the man who murdered your grandfather.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-一个有趣的遗迹。
- An interesting relic.
成吉思汗墓里的。
From the tomb of genghis Khan.
也许,呃,你不知道我们中国的客茶仪式?
Perhaps, er, you do not know our Chinese ceremonials of guest tea?
这是我们在朋友,呃,离开之前招待他们的饮料。
It is the drink we serve our friends just before they, er, depart.
史密斯!
Smith!
-再过一会儿你就中毒了!
- Another moment and you'd have been poisoned!
-但这是傅满洲博士。
- But this is Dr. Fu manchu.
是的!
Yes!
阴险的傅满洲博士。
The insidious Dr. Fu manchu.
我们要找的凶手。
The murderer we're looking for.
-你怎么知道?
- How do you know?
-看那儿。
- Look there.
原始的血染龙。
The original bloodstained dragon.
-祝贺你。
- I congratulate you.
我没想到这位可敬的探长会在莱姆豪斯这么显眼的地方找我。
I did not think the honorable inspector would search for me in so obvious a place as limehouse.
-你忘了,医生,我学过你的中国谚语。
- You forget, doctor, I've learned your Chinese proverb.
智者若要躲避愚人,就让他待在床上。
If a wise man would hide from fools, let him stay in his bed.
愚蠢的人会把最远的藏身之处都归功于他。
Being fools, they will credit him with the most distant hiding places.
-我再次祝贺你,探长,如此完美地遵循了我的推理。
- Again, I congratulate you, inspector, for having followed my reasoning so perfectly.
-哦,但是史密斯,傅满洲博士肯定不会…-我告诉你,这个疯子害死了几十个人!
- Oh, but Smith, surely Dr. Fu manchu would never... - I tell you, this maniac has caused the death of a score of men!
-确切地说,算上皮特里将军,14人。
- 14, to be exact, counting general petrie.
-你杀了他?
- You killed him?
不!
No!
不!
No!
他们不懂是因为他们不了解你。
Oh, they don't understand because they don't know you.
哦,你看不出来吗?
Oh, can't you see?
你看不出他只是在开玩笑吗?
Can't you see he's onlyjesting?
——i?
- Ijest?
首先问问他们,把血迹放在那里的白色恶魔是不是在开玩笑。
First ask them if the white devils who put the bloodstain there were jesting.
问他们!
Ask them!
如果没有,我将继续杀戮,直到抹去最后的污点!
If not, I shall continue to kill until the last stain is wiped out!
-哦,不!
- Oh, no!
不!
No!
哦,我真不敢相信。
Oh, I can't believe it.
-你能相信吗,小傻瓜,我讨厌你那可恶的白皮肤?
- Can you believe, little fool, that I hate your detestable white skin?
哦!
Oh!
-举起手来,医生。
- Up with your hands, doctor.
——嗯。
- Hm.
请原谅我的愤怒。
Forgive my anger.
也请原谅我低估了你。
Forgive me, too, for having underestimated you.
被伟大的奈兰·史密斯抓住几乎是一种赞美。
To be caught by the great nayland Smith is almost a compliment.
-至少我从未低估过你,医生。
- At least I've never underestimated you, doctor.
但现在,你杀了最后一个人。
But now, you've killed your last man.
-不是最后一次。
- Not quite my last.
我指望着皮特里医生和他父亲来完成我的工作。
I am counting on Dr. Petrie and his father to complete my work here.
你!
You!
-拿枪指着他。
- Keep your gun on him.
你的手腕,医生。
Your wrists, doctor.
-先问一个问题。
- One question first.
如果我告诉你你尊敬的朋友已经不在你身后,你会怎么做?
What would you do if I told you that your esteemed friend was no longer behind you?
-哦,我该说"老把戏了,医生。"
- Oh, I should say, "too old a trick, doctor."
史密斯的帮助,!
Help, Smith!
的帮助!
Help!
很抱歉让你失望了,史密斯,但也许我们还会再见面的。
Sorry to disappoint you, Smith, but perhaps we'll meet again.
我有很多藏身之处。
I have many hiding places.
——看!
- Look!
也不见了!
Gone, too!
活板门!
Trapdoor!
-我们听到枪声了,长官
- We heard the shots, sir.
你抓住他了吗?
Have you got him?
——是的。
- Yes.
电影精选列表