-谢天谢地你来了,李坡。
- Thank heavens you've come, li po.
莉亚已经来了。
Lia is here already.
别害怕,小家伙。
Don't be afraid, little one.
你已经长大了,可以理解爸爸了。
You're old enough to understand daddy.
你现在处境非常危险我要把你送到伟大的傅满洲博士那里因为他是我们的朋友,而且非常强大。
You're in great danger here and I am sending you to the great Dr. Fu manchu because he's our friend and very powerful.
-不不,爸爸!
- No, no, daddy!
我害怕!
I'm frightened!
-别害怕,小家伙。
- Oh, don't be afraid, little one.
在他家里没有人会伤害你。
No one will harm you in his house.
-我主人说你是他的朋友,也来吧。
- My master say you his friend, come too.
——没有。
- No.
我应该和我的人♥民♥在一起。
My place is here with my people.
我们撑不了多久了。
We can't hold out very much longer.
但是告诉傅医生,无论发生什么,我都会感谢他救了我的女儿。
But tell Dr. Fu that no matter what happens, I shall bless him for saving my little girl.
-跟伟一去吧,孩子。
- Go with wai yi, my son.
尊敬的书生先生,这位下等人可以说话吗?
Honorable scholar husband, may this inferior one speak?
你想要什么,我的黄金珍宝?
What do you wish, my golden Jewel?
-哦,尊敬的大人,人群越来越危险了。
- Oh, honorable lord, the crowds are growing dangerous.
-别害怕,小花。
- Do not fear, little flower.
他们不会碰福家的。
They will not touch the house of fu.
连街上的苦力都知道我在为人类奉献我的生命。
Why, even the coolies in the street know that I am dedicating my life to mankind.
李坡带着埃尔瑟姆医生的后裔回来了吗?
Has li po returned with Dr. Eltham's scion?
-是的,活佛。
- Yes, exalted one.
但她被吓疯了。
But she's crazed with terror.
我们无法让她安静下来。
We cannot quiet her.
-可怜的小鸟。
- Poor little bird.
把她带到我这里来。
Bring her here to me.
-安静,小花。
- Hush, little flower.
什么?
What?
安静点,小花。
Quiet, little flower.
安静。
Quiet.
别担心,辉禄。
Do not be concerned, fai lu.
如果使用得当,催眠术是一件非常好的事情。
Hypnotism is a very good thing when used wisely.
孩子会睡着的。
The child will sleep.
-主人,白色恶魔的士兵从海里来了。
- Master, the white devil soldiers have come from the sea.
他们巨大的火棍喷出死亡。
Their great fire sticks belch forth death.
在那里。
There.
守在大门口,把发生的事告诉我。
Keep watch at the gate and bring me word of what happens.
-主人,求求你,把孩子叫醒。
- Master, I beg you, awaken the child.
-你说得很对。
- You are quite right.
如果我出了什么事,谁也弄不醒她。
If anything should happen to me, no one could waken her.
醒来吧,小花。
Waken, little blossom.
唤醒。
Waken.
不要害怕,小花。
Do not fear, little flower.
白人善良慷慨,他们不会伤害我们的儿子,也不会伤害福家。
The white men are kind and generous and they will not hurt our son, nor harm the house of fu.
-皮特里船长!
- Captain petrie!
——好吗?
- Well?
-上校认为我们已经抓住他们了
- The colonel thinks we've got them.
观察报告你右前方有狙击手。
Observation reports snipers on your right front.
-好吧。
- All right.
泰勒,看到右边带花♥园♥的房♥子了吗?
Tyler, see the house on the right there with the garden?
500码,开阔视野,两枪射击。
500 yards, open sights, two rounds gunfire.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-梅拉!
- Mela!
梅拉!
Mela!
梅拉!
Mela!
我祖先的神,
Gods of my ancestors,
我已经瞎了!
I have been blind!
这些白人是野蛮人。
These whites are barbarians.
魔鬼!
Devils!
恶魔!
Fiends!
他们杀死了我的莲花。
They have slain my lotus blossom.
他们杀了我的小儿子!
They have slain my little son!
吾血之血!
Blood of my blood!
为我愤怒的大神啊,请听我说!
Hear me, great gods of my rage!
听到我!
Hear me!
我以福家的徽章起誓我要用洋鬼子的生命来抹去这些污点,父子二人,直到第三代!
I swear by this emblem of the house of fu that I shall wipe out the stains with the lives of the foreign devils, father and sons to the third generation!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
这个…嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘。
This... Shush, shush, shush, shush.
这个孩子将是我复仇的工具!
This child shall be the means of my vengeance!
哦!
Oh!
-哦,非常抱歉。
- Oh, I'm frightfully sorry.
我伤到你了吗?
Did I hurt you?
-我马上就好。
- I'll be all right in a moment.
-什么事?
- What is it?
-恐怕是我的脚踝。
- I'm afraid it's my ankle.
-请不要害怕。
- Please don't be frightened.
我也许是个笨手笨脚的畜生,但我也是个医生。
I may be rather a clumsy brute, but I am also a doctor.
让我看看能不能帮你,好吗?
Won't you let me see if I can help you, please?
-恐怕是严重的扭伤。
- I'm afraid it's rather a bad sprain.
我叫辆出租车送你回家。
I'll call a cab and take you home.
-哦,拜托!
- Oh, please!
别把我一个人留在这儿。
Don't leave me here alone.
-我吓到你了吗?
- Did I frighten you so?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
这是雾。
It's the fog.
恐怕我不知道我在哪里。
I'm afraid I don't know where I am.
我迷路了。
I'm lost.
-现在你被找到了
- Ah, well, now you're found.
来吧,我们一起找辆出租车。
Come, we'll find a cab together.
哦,出租车!
Oh, taxi!
请开车到公园路624号♥。
Drive to 624 park Lane, please.
你一个人到底要去哪里?
Where on earth were you going alone?
-这正是我想记住的。
- That's just what I was trying to remember.
哦,我太困惑了。
Oh, I'm so confused.
我依稀记得在这附近找过一栋房♥子。
I recall dimly looking for a certain house in this neighborhood.
-在这附近?
- In this neighborhood?
也许我能帮你找到。
Well, possibly I could help you find it.
是在这条街上吗?
Was it on this street?
-我想是的。
- I think so.
但我还是不确定。
But still I'm not sure.
哦,我全搞混了。
Oh, I'm all mixed up.
就好像我在梦游一样。
As though I'd been walking in my sleep.
直到我撞到你,然后我好像醒了。
Until I bumped into you and then I seemed to wake up.
-真奇怪。
- That's strange.
你以前遇到过这种情况吗?
Has that ever happened to you before?
——是的。
- Yes.
是的,好几次。
Yes, several times.
我的监护人是个医生他竭尽所能治愈我。
Well, my guardian is a doctor and he's done everything to cure me.
但它还是没完没了。
But it still goes on and on.
真希望我能阻止这一切。
Oh, I wish I might stop it.
这让我很害怕。
It frightens me so.
-那里,那里。
- There, there.
我相信有办法解决的。
I'm sure something can be done about it.
-你真的这么认为吗?
- Oh, do you really think so?
-我知道。
- I know so.
哦,这是我的房♥子。
Oh, here's my house.
如果你不介意,在我送你回家之前,我要进去拿我的药箱。
If you don't mind, I'll go in and get my medicine case before I take you home.
——等待。
- Wait.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
——出租车!
- Taxi!
出租车!
Taxi!
祝爷爷生日快乐。
Here's to grandfather on his birthday.
他今天可能80岁了,但他仍然可以喝下一瓶酒,亲吻一个女孩,天亮就起来打猎。
He may be 80 today, but he can still down a bottle, kiss a girl, and be up at daybreak for the hunt.
-我一百岁的时候也一样。
- It will be the same when I'm a hundred.
因为他是个快活的好家伙
J' for he's a jolly good fellow j
'所以我们都说'
j' and so say all of us j'
——致父亲。
- to father.
-你踩到我的脚了!
- You're on my foot!
-你说什么?
- I beg your pardon?
电影精选列表