Hey, it's Thomas! It's Thomas!
我要上来了 好吗
I'm gonna come up, okay?
好的
Okay--
我一个人上去
Just me.
我要上来了
I'm coming up.
好了...
Okay, just...
放轻松 好吗
Easy, all right?
我在哪
Where am l?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
为什么我什么都不记得了
Why can't I remember anything?
正常 听我说 我们都是这么过来的
This is all normal. Okay? We've all been through this.
好吗
Okay?
几天后你就会想起自己的名字
Your name will come back to you in a couple of days.
-那是他们允许我们保留的 -特蕾莎
- It's the one thing that... - Teresa.
你说什么
What did you say?
我的名字
My name.
是特蕾莎
It's Teresa.
特蕾莎 我是托马斯
Teresa, I'm Thomas.
但你本来就知道吧 我猜
But you already knew that, though, l guess, huh?
他们说我睡着的时候一直在叫你的名字
They said I kept saying your name in my sleep.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记不起来
I can't remember.
我们大家都记不起来
None of us here can remember anything.
都和你一样 在这里醒来
We all woke up here just like you did.
我保证...
Hey, I promise...
这个我先拿走了
I'm gonna take this.
好
Okay.
上面情况如何
What's going on up there?
她愿意下来吗
Is she coming down?
这样吧 让我们单独待一会 好吗
Hey, listen, you guys just give us a second, okay?
好吧
All right.
走了
Come on.
所有女孩都这样吗
Is this what all girls are like?
那女孩是个疯子
That girl is crazy.
"她是最后一个" 什么意思
"She's the last one." What does that mean?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
自从你上来
Ever since you came up,
格子就再没降下去
that Box hasn't gone back down.
所以大家有点担心吧
I just think it's got everyone a little worried.
尤其是加利
Especially Gally.
他觉得是我的错
He thinks it's my fault.
你真的不记得其他什么事了吗
Are you sure you don't remember anything else?
我记得有水...
I remember water...
感觉自己要淹死了
feeling like I was drowning.
还有很多人盯着我看
These faces staring at me.
还有一个女人的声音 重复说着一句话
And this woman's voice saying the same thing over and over.
邪恶就是正义
"Wicked is good."
自从我来到这里 就一直在做奇怪的梦
Ever since I've been here, I've had these dreams.
只是我以为是梦
Well, I thought they were dreams.
你...
You...
你在场
You were there.
你在场...
You were there...
你说 一切都会改变
and you told me that everything was gonna change.
什么意思
What does it mean?
我不知道 我梦到的都是些片段
I don't know. I just always get pieces.
其他人什么都不记得吗
And the others don't remember anything?
不记得
No.
我们为什么不一样
Why are we different?
我上来时这些就在我的口袋里
These were in my pocket when I came up.
W.C.K.D.
"W.C.K.D."
邪恶就是正义
"Wicked is good."
也许我们来这里是有原因的
What if we were sent here for a reason?
奥尔比
Alby.
我们都不知道这是什么东西
We don't even know what this stuff is.
也不知道是谁送来的
We don't know who sent it.
或者为何会跟你一起上来
Or why it came up here with you.
说不定 这东西可能会害死他
For all we know, this thing could kill him.
他本来就快死了
He's already dying.
你看看他
Look at him.
这东西还能让他恶化到哪去
How could this possibly make it any worse?
行吗 死马当活马医
Come on, it's worth a try.
好吧
All right.
动手
Do it.
好
Okay--
你不该来这里 你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be here!
不要
No!
小心
Watch out!
拿着注射器 放开
Get the syringe! Let go!
奏效了
Well, that worked.
从现在起
Okay, from now on...
必须有人在这里24小时监护他
someone stays here and watches him around the clock.
日落了 菜鸟 该走了
Sundown, Greenie. Time to go.
你到底对我有什么意见
Hey, what is your problem with me?
自从你出现 就开始出事
Everything started going wrong the minute you showed up.
先是本 再是奥尔比
First Ben, then Alby...
现在又来了个女孩
and now the girl.
所有人都看到她认识你
Everybody saw she recognized you.
我打赌你也认识她
And I'm betting you know who she is.
加利
Gally...
你知道我们不能永远待在这里的对吧
you know we can't stay here forever, right?
是谁
Who's there?
是我
It's just me.
对不起 查克
Sorry, Chuck.
给
Here.
吃饱了跑得更快
You'll run better on a full stomach.
谢谢 查克
Thanks, Chuck.
你手里拿的什么
Hey, what do you got there?
做得挺不错啊
Wow, that came out pretty damn good.
干什么用的
What's that for?
给我父母的
It's for my parents.
你还记得你父母吗
You remember your parents?
不记得
No.
我是说 我肯定我是有父母的
I mean, I know I must have them.
不管他们在哪里 他们肯定很想念我
And wherever they are, I'm sure they miss me...
但我没法想念他们 因为我不记得他们
but I can't miss them because I don't remember them.
你觉得你明天能找到什么
What do you think you're gonna find out there tomorrow?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
但只要有出路 查克
But if there's a way out, Chuck,
我和珉豪一定会找出来
me and Minho are gonna find it.
给
Here.
查克 为什么要给我
Chuck, why would you give this to me?
反正我也记不得他们
I can't remember them anyway.
但或许你找到出路
But maybe if you find a way out,
你就能替我交给他们
you can give it to them for me.
不打扰你休息了
I'll let you get some sleep.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
过来
Come here.
手伸出来
Put out your hand.
我要你亲手交给他们
I want you to give that to them yourself.
我们会逃出去的
We're gonna get out of here.
所有人
All of us.
好吗
Okay?
我保证
I promise.
好的
Yeah. All right.
-晚安 -晚安 伙计
- Good night. - Good night, buddy.
大日子 菜鸟
Big day, Greenie.
你确定不想退出吗
Are you sure you don't wanna sit this one out?
-好吧 放我出去 -好吧
- Come on, man. Get me out of here. - All right.
我们走
Let's go!
这边 离内圈不远了