有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 救救我
Hey! Hey! Help me!
抓他上来
Go get him.
第一天 菜鸟
Day one, Greenie.
该起床了
Rise and shine.
跟蔫黄瓜似的
He looks like a slopper to me.
正好能在厨房♥用上
I could use some help in the kitchen.
想不到还来了个行者
Hey, we got a Runner!
慢慢学着吧
Take it all in.
迷宫行者
交给你了
He's all yours.
怎么样 小菜鸟
Hey there, Green Bean.
不许再乱跑了 明白吗
You're not gonna run again. Okay?
很好
Good.
我叫奥尔比
My name is Alby.
能告诉我些关于你的事吗
Can you tell me anything about yourself?
你是谁
Who you are?
从哪里来 聊什么都行
Where you came from? Anything at all.
我不知道
No.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我什么都不记得了
I, uh, I can't remember anything.
为什么我什么都不记得了
Why can't I remember anything?
没事的
It's okay.
放松
Hey, relax.
放松
Relax.
这很正常
It's normal.
我们都是这样的
It happens to us all.
一两天你就能想起自己的名字了
You'll get your name back in a day or two.
那是他们允许我们保留的唯一东西
It's the one thing they let us keep.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我带你转转
Let me show you.
我们吃在这里
We eat here.
睡在这里
We sleep here.
自己种食物
We grow our own food.
自己搭住处
We build our own shelter.
我们所需的 格子都会提供
Whatever we need, the Box provides.
剩下的就靠我们自己了
The rest is up to us.
格子
The Box?
是的 一个月上来一次
Yeah. It's sent up once a month,
送来新补给和一个新菜鸟
with fresh supplies and a new Greenie.
这个月就是你
This month that's you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
送上来 被谁 谁把我们丢在了这里
Sent up? By who, though? Who put us here?
这个我们也不知道
That, we don't know.
你还好吗 奥尔比
Hey, are you all right, Alby?
小菜鸟 这是纽特
Green Bean, meet Newt.
我不在的时候 他说了算
When I'm not around, he's in charge.
好在你不怎么离开
Well, it's a good thing you're always around then.
你今天早上那番横冲直撞
That was some dash you made earlier.
一瞬间我还觉得你挺有当行者的潜质呢
For a second, I thought you had the chops to be a Runner,
直到看见你摔了个狗吃屎
till you face-planted.
真不错
That was great.
等等 什么叫行者
Wait, a "Runner"?
纽特 帮个忙去找一下查克
Newt, do me a favor. Go find Chuck.
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thanks.
很抱歉得仓促行事了
Look, I'm sorry to rush this.
你来得有点晚 还有很多事要做
You came up a little late, and there's a lot to do.
今晚有个特别的活动
We got something special planned tonight.
是啊 等着瞧吧
Yeah. You'll see.
希望你不恐高
I hope you're not afraid of heights.
来吧 上来
Let's go. Come on.
这就是我们拥有的一切
This is all we got.
为此我们付出了很多努力
We've worked hard for it.
只要你尊重这里
If you respect this place,
你我就能和睦相处
you and I will get along just fine.
那外边是什么
What's out there?
这里只有三条规矩
We only have three rules.
第一 做好你的分内事
First, do your part.
这里不养闲人
No time for any freeloaders.
第二 不许伤害其他空地居民
Second, never harm another Glader.
没有信任我们寸步难行
None of this works unless we have trust.
最重要的一条
Most importantly,
永远不要到墙外去
never go beyond those walls.
明白了吗 菜鸟
Do you understand me, Greenie?
奥尔比
Hey, Alby!
查克 你跑哪儿去了
Hey, Chuck. Where you been, man?
咱们的故事都基本雷同
It's basically the same story for all of us.
在格子里醒来 奥尔比带着四处转转
We wake up in the Box, Alby gives us the tour,
接着就到这了
then here we are.
别担心
Don't worry.
你比我当时做的好多了
You're already doing better than l did.
他们把我从笼子里放出来前
I clunked my pants three times,
我尿了三次裤子
before they got me out of the Pit.
不会吧
No, come on.
哥们儿 你这是想去哪儿啊
Dude, where are you going?
我只是想去看看
I just wanna see.
别的地方你想怎么逛都行
You can look around all you want,
但你最好别去那外面逛
but you better not go out there.
为什么 过了那里是什么地方
Why not? What's through there?
我不知道 这都是别人跟我说的
I don't know. I just know what I'm told.
我们不应该离开这里
And we're not supposed to leave.
查克 带新来的菜鸟啊
Hey, Chuck. New Greenie, huh?
当大哥的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be promoted?
很棒 本
Feels great, Ben.
不是说没人可以出去吗
I thought no one was allowed to leave.
我是说我们不可以出去
I said we're not allowed to leave.
他们不一样 他们是行者
They're different, they're Runners.
他们比谁都了解那个迷宫
They know more about the Maze than anyone.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
什么
What?
什么 你刚刚说了迷宫
What? You just said "Maze."
有吗
I did?
有
Yeah.
你去哪儿 你要干嘛
Where are you going? What are you doing?
只是看一眼
I'm just gonna take a look.
不是跟你说了吗 不可以
I told you, you can't.
谁都不能出去 尤其是现在
No one leaves, especially not now.
里面不安全
It's not safe.
好的 我不会进去的
Okay, all right, I'm not gonna go.
别让我每次都得这样跟你打招呼 菜鸟
We gotta stop meeting like this, Greenie.
别碰我
Get off me!
好了 镇定镇定
All right! Calm, calm, calm.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
冷静点
Whoa! Take it easy!
别紧张
Just relax.
你们搞什么啊
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
先冷静点 好吗
Just calm down, all right?
不要 为什么不肯告诉我外边是什么
No, okay? Why won't you tell me what's out there?
我们是想保护你 是为了你好
We're just trying to protect you. It's for your own good.
你们不能就这样把我困在这
You guys can't just keep me here.
-我不能让你出去 -为什么
- I can't let you leave. - Why not?
搞什么啊
What the hell?
下次我就不拦着你了
Next time, I'm gonna let you leave.
欢迎来到林间空地
Welcome to the Glade.
点火
Light him up!
够受的第一天吧 菜鸟
Hell of a first day, Greenie.
给
Here.
长点男子汉气概
Put some hair on your chest.
我的天 这是什么鬼
Oh, my God! What is that?
我也不知道