只有那时 他才会开始把你看作是一个人 看到你所有的内在美
Then, when his heart is open to love,
他对爱情敞开心扉之后
you may do with him what you will.
你想和他做什么都可以
I love you, Elaine.
我爱你 伊莲
You know that, don't you?
你知道的 对吗
I love you very much.
我非常爱你
But you need to be more careful.
但你得多加注意
Dinner was late three times this week.
这周晚餐晚了三次
And that house is a total pigsty.
家里完全是个猪圈
Do you know that I found an old hot dog under the bed this morning?
你知道今早我在床下发现了一条很久前的热狗吗
And why don't you ever brush your hair?
你为什么从不梳头
You need to take better care of yourself and of the house.
你得好好照顾自己和这个家
I'm embarrassed to have people over.
我都不好意思请人来做客
I've been really patient up until now,
之前 我一直很有耐心
but you need to step up your game.
但你得快点进入状态
I have a crazy bitch for a daughter.
你真是个疯婊♥子♥
What?
什么
You're not crazy.
你没疯
Well, if you're not crazy then you're stupid.
你没疯的话 那你就是傻
Which is it?
是哪个呢
Are you crazy or are you stupid?
你是疯还是傻
And you could lose a few pounds.
你可以瘦掉几磅的
You're looking a little fatty.
你看上去有点胖
Oh my god, Elaine, you've lost so much weight.
天呐 伊莲 你瘦了好多
You have such a hot body now.
你现在的身材太棒了
Do you like it when I touch you like this?
你喜欢我这样摸
Or like this?
还是这样摸
I wanna make you come.
我想让你高♥潮♥
Don't be frightened, Elaine.
别害怕 伊莲
I would never hurt you.
我绝不会伤害你
I'm not the big, bad wolf.
我不是大坏狼
You need to have perfect love and perfect trust.
你得有绝对的爱和绝对的信任
Hast thou the courage to make the assay?
你有勇气尝试吗
I have two words, perfect love and perfect trust.
我有两样东西 绝对的爱和绝对的信任
Assist me to erect the ancient altar
协助我建好
at which in days past all worshiped.
在过去做礼拜仪式的古代祭坛
From the old times, a woman was the altar.
在旧时代 女人就是祭坛
And the sacred place was the point within the center of the circle,
圣地是魔法圈中心内的点
the origin of all things.
即万物的起源
Therefore, should we adore it.
因此 我们应该崇拜它
Good morning, sergeant Griff.
早上好 格里夫警长
Congratulations on your promotion.
恭喜升官
Thanks, Connie.
谢谢 康妮
Is there any coffe?
有咖啡吗
Yeah, I just made some.
有啊 我刚做了些
I made it just the way you like it.
按你喜欢的口味做的
Is there anything you don't do well?
有什么事是你做不好的吗
Why don't you try me sometime and find out?
有机会就试试我 自己去发现咯
How's the coffee, Steve?
咖啡怎么样 史蒂夫
Uh, too strong.
太浓了
Well, I like it strong.
我喜欢浓的
Man's gotta stay awake on the job after all.
男人毕竟要在工作中保持清醒
Why, have you been keeping late nights?
为什么 你一直要忙到深夜吗
Maybe so.
或许吧
But, now that you've been promoted,
可你现在已经升官了
maybe you ought to start thinking about settling down.
或许你该开始考虑安顿下来了
Me, you kidding?
我? 你开玩笑吧
Sergeant Meadows, a lady's here to see you.
梅多斯警长 一位女士有事找你
I'm Shelly Curtis.
我是雪莉·柯蒂斯
I phoned about Wayne Peters, the teacher who disappeared.
我打电♥话♥说过韦恩·彼得斯的事 失踪的那个教师
Yes, of course.
是的
Have a seat, miss Curtis.
坐吧 柯蒂斯小姐
You say you think Mr. Peters might have been kidnapped?
你说你觉得彼得斯先生可能被绑♥架♥了?
Yes, no one's seen him for two weeks.
没错 他有两周没被人看到了
I went by his house and the mail's piled up.
我去了他家 邮件都成堆了
We had lunch the day he disappeared.
他失踪的那天 我们一起吃过午餐
I saw him drive away with a strange woman near the Plaza.
我看见他在广场旁边和一个陌生女人开车走了
Do you have any idea where he might have gone with her?
你知道他和她会去哪吗
Wayne used to spend weekends up in a cabin he had in the woods.
韦恩过周末会去他的林中小屋
He used to take dates there.
他常在那约会
Jesus.
天呐
Hey Griff, look.
嘿 格里夫 看啊
Good lord.
我的天
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We're going to have to dig, Steve.
我们得挖开 史蒂夫
I know.
我知道
I think you should go back to the house, Shelly.
我想你该回屋里 雪莉
This cake is absolutely fantastic.
这蛋糕太美味了
And what a great dinner.
真是一顿丰盛的晚餐
Thank you.
谢谢
I enjoy cooking.
我喜欢下厨
Hope you don't mind my calling you.
但愿你不介意我打电♥话♥找你
Sometimes it's so hard to be alone.
有时 独自一人很难熬
Not at all.
完全不介意
I get a little lonely, too, when Trish is out of town.
雀茜外出时 我也会有点寂寞
How long have you and Trish been married?
你和雀茜结婚多久了
10 years this September.
今年九月就是十年了
10 years?
十年?
It's really amazing.
太不可思议了
No one has ever loved me the way you love Trish, no one.
从没有人爱我像你爱雀茜那样 没有人
What about your husband?
你的丈夫呢
My husband never loved me.
我的丈夫从没爱过我
He couldn't wait to get away from me.
他都迫不及待地想离开我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sometimes I think Trish would like to get away from me, too.
有时我觉得雀茜也想离开我
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
Poor, poor baby.
真是个可怜的宝贝
So, tell me, what turns you on?
告诉 什么会让你兴奋
What turns me on?
什么会让我兴奋?
Wow, no one's ever asked me that before.Let me think.
从没有人问过我 让我想想
You know what really turns me on?
你知道什么会让我真的兴奋吗
Flying.
飞行
Flying?
飞行?
Yeah, flying a plane.
是的 开飞机飞行
You don't know what kinda high it is.
你不知道那有多棒
You're soarin' up there above everything.
你在上空飞翔 凌驾一切
You're in control.
掌握一切
How fantastic.
太美妙了
It really is.
没错
It's the only time I feel really clear about things.
只有那时我对事物的感觉才会真切
Sometimes I look at my life and I wonder how I got here.
有时我会思考人生 好奇我是怎么走到这步的
I feel like my life is slipping away
我感觉我的人生在悄然离去
and there's so many things I haven't done.
我却还有很多事没做完
Like what?
比如?
I've never had any sort of love affairs
我从没有过任何外遇
or gotten into any mischief.
也没有过任何不端行为
I used to watch those old Steve McQueen movies,
我以前常看史蒂夫·麦奎因的老电影
you know, the ones where they'd rob a bank or something,
抢银行那种
and I'd fantasize that I was one of those
我会幻想自己是那些
crazy kinda gangsters with a sexy, messed up girl on my arm.
疯狂歹徒的一员 手里搂着一个性感颓废的姑娘
Or those westerns, when they'd shoot up a town
也会幻想自己是西部片里的人 开枪干服一个镇
and then go visit the local prostitutes.
然后去搞当地的妓♥女♥
It's sounds stupid, I know.
我知道这听上去很傻
No, it doesn't.
听上去不傻
It's very sweet.
很可爱
Really?
真的吗
Trish doesn't think so.
雀茜不这么想
She just rolls her eyes when I talk like this.
我这么说的时候 她就翻白眼
That's because she doesn't understand you.
那是因为她不理解你
I understand you perfectly.
电影精选列表