爱之女巫
I'm starting a new life.
我在开启一段新的生活
Up here where it's quiet and clean among the redwoods.
这里红杉林立 静谧又干净
And almost no one knows me.
几乎没人认识我
Poor Jerry.
可怜的杰瑞
I had a nervous breakdown after he left me.
他离开我之后 我精神失常了
They say I'm cured now.
他们说 现在我已痊愈
But I still have intrusive thoughts.
但我仍有侵入性想法
My therapist told me that I'm not unusual at all.
我的治疗师告诉我 像我这样的不在少数
People are abused all over the world
他们遍布世界各地
every day
每天都受凌虐
much worse than me
比我更严重
and they do fine.
而他们都挺好
Your tail light's out, miss.
小姐 你的尾灯坏了
Thank you for letting me know.
谢谢提醒
Are you gonna write me a ticket?
你要给我开罚单吗
I'll let ya go this time, but make sure you get it fixed.
这次就算了 但务必修好它
Thank you, officer.
谢谢 警官
You drive safely.
开车注意安全
When Jerry left me, I devoured everything
杰瑞一离开我 我就倾我所能
I could about how to get your man back.
了解了关于如何俘获男人的方法
According to the experts, men are very fragile.
据专家所说 男人都很弱
They can get crushed down if you assert yourself in any way.
只要你会表现自己 他们就会被迷倒
You have to be very tricky.
你得工于心计
Elaine?
伊莲?
Hi, I'm Trish.
嗨 我是雀茜
Hi, Trish, it's nice to meet you.
嗨 雀茜 很高兴见到你
You're so pretty.
你真漂亮
Oh, um, I didn't mean anything.
我没别的意思
I'm married and everything.
我已经结婚了
No, I didn't think anything.
我没多想
Well, let me help you with your bags.
我来帮你拎包吧
Is this all you've got?
就这些吗
For now.
暂时是的
My art supplies are being shipped over later.
我的艺术用品之后会被运来
So you're an artist?
你是个艺术家?
Yes, I am.
是的
I'm an interior decorator.
我是个室内装♥修♥师
Oh, really?
真的?
Yes.
没错
That's how I met Barbara.I decorated this apartment.
我和芭芭拉就是因为装♥修♥认识的 我装♥修♥了这套公♥寓♥
It was lucky I still had the keys.
幸好我还留着钥匙
Barbara didn't exactly know when she'd be back.
芭芭拉完全不清楚自己什么时候会回来
How do you know Barbara?
你怎么认识芭芭拉的
We used to dance together in San Francisco.
在旧金山时 我们常一起跳舞
Really?
是吗
Well, I hope you like the apartment.
但愿你喜欢这套公♥寓♥
It's a bit garish but Barbara wanted it that way.
有点俗艳 但芭芭拉想这样
She had me take all of the colors from the Thoth tarot deck
她让我用上托特塔罗牌里的所有颜色
and she and her students did a bunch of occult paintings for me to hang.
她和她的学生们还画了一堆玄妙的画让我挂
She's into all that Wicca stuff.
她喜欢一切巫术类的东西
Well, this is it.
就是这里
Oh, Trish, I love it.
雀茜 我很喜欢
It's just beautiful.
好美
Really?
真的吗
Oh, I'm so glad.
很高兴你这么说
I thought I may have overdone it.
我还以为太过俗艳了
Oh no, it's exactly my taste.
没有 我就喜欢这样的
You must be exhausted.I'm sure you want to lie down.
你一定累坏了 想必你想躺下休息了吧
Actually, I was thinking about getting a bite to eat.
实际上 我想吃点东西
Do you know of a place around here?
这附近你了解吗
There's the Victorian tea room.
有家维多利亚式茶馆
We could go together, if you don't mind the company.
我们能一起去 你不介意有伴的话
Oh, how fantastic.
那太好了
Where can I freshen up?
我能在哪梳洗
The bedroom is through there.
卧室在那边
I'll only be a moment.
马上就好
What a lovely room.
这地方好漂亮
Yes, isn't it?
当然啦
I love Victoriana.
我喜欢维多利亚式的东西
Being here is like being a Princess in a fairy tale.
在这里就像成了童话里的公主
Do you have fairy Princess fantasies, Elaine?
伊莲 你有公主梦吗
Of course.
当然
We may be grown women, but underneath
我们已是成年女性 但心里面
we're just little girls dreaming about being carried off
我们只是梦想着被白马王子
by a prince on a white horse.
带走的小女孩
Yes, I suppose so.
或许吧
It's ridiculous, isn't it?
挺荒谬的 不是吗
I don't think I've found my prince charming yet,
我想我还没找到我的白马王子
but I think I found the formula.
但我想我找到了方法
You know, I've been studying parapsychology
我一直在研究超心理学
and I understand men so much better than I used to.
我对男人的了解比过去多得多了
If only I would have known before what I know now.
我以前就那么了解的话
Then Jerry would have never left me.
杰瑞就不会永远离开我了
Who's Jerry?
杰瑞是谁
My exhusband.
我的前夫
The day he left me was the day that I died.
他离开我的那天就是我死去的日子
But then I was reborn as a witch.
但之后 我重生为女巫了
Barbara and Gahan brought me back to life.
芭芭拉和加恩让我重生了
They taught me everything I know about magic and about men.
他们教了我关于魔法和男人的一切
Men are like children.
男人就像孩子一样
They're very easy to please
他们很容易被讨好
as long as we give them what they want.
只要我们给他们想要的
Where were we?
我们刚说到哪了
Oh, men, you said we need to give them what they want.
对了 男人 你说我们得给他们想要的
Well, what do men want?
男人想要什么呢
Just a pretty woman to love and to take care of them
只想要个漂亮女人来爱 但也要能照顾他们
and to make them feel like a man
能让他们感觉自己是男人
and to give them total freedom in whatever they wanna do or be.
能在任何方面给予他们完全的自♥由♥
But what about what we want?
可我们想要的呢
How are we going to be equals with men
如果我们一直满足他们的需求
if we keep catering to all of their needs?
那怎么才能男女平等呢
I think that if you want love, you have to give love.
我认为如果你想要爱情 那你就得给予爱情
Giving men sex is a way of unlocking their love potential.
给予男人性♥爱♥是释放他们潜在感情的一种方式
You sound as if you'd been brainwashed by the patriarchy.
你讲得就像你被男权制社会洗♥脑♥了似的
Your whole selfworth is wrapped up in pleasing a man.
你的整个自我价值就在于取悦男人
I'll admit, I used sex to get this,
我承认我用性♥爱♥得到这东西
but I'm not proud of it.
但我并不为此感到骄傲
A whole world doesn't revolve around a man's needs.
全世界不是围绕着一个男人的需求转的
If I gave Richard sex every time he wanted it,
如果每次理查德想做♥爱♥了 我就和他做
I'd be a wreck.
那我早残废了
Poor Richard.
可怜的理查
He loves you and he wants you and you torture him.
他爱你 也想要你 你却折磨他
You have to give a man his fantasy.
你必须满足男人的幻想
His fantasy?
男人的幻想?
Yes, his fantasy.
没错 男人的幻想
But what I'm really interested in
但我真正感兴趣的
is love.
是爱情
You might say I'm addicted to love.
你也许会说我痴迷于爱情
I wonder if all women feel that way?
我好奇是不是所有女人都那么想
Well, it depends on what you mean by love.
那要看你说的爱情是什么意思
A husband isn't a prince, Elaine,
丈夫不是王子 伊莲
and life isn't a fairy tale.
生活也不是童话
We have to face that fact.
我们必须面对这个事实
Why?
为什么
Maybe life could be a fairy tale
或许你多取悦取悦你丈夫
if you pleased your husband more.
生活就会是童话了
I don't need to please Richard.
我不需要取悦理查德
Richard loves me for myself.
理查德是因为我这个人而爱我
Of course.
当然
Maybe you did find your prince charming.
电影精选列表