哦,他穿上外套就会没事的。
Oh, he'll be all right if he wears his coat.
来吧,强尼,你要出去。
Come on, Johnny, you're going out.
都准备好了,爸爸,我们走。
All set, daddy, let's go.
到这里来。
Come here.
我们走吧,布奇。
Let's go, butch.
哈利。
Harry.
当心
Take care.
布奇,你在荡秋千。
Butch, you play on the swings.
我马上就过去。
I'll be over in a minute.
好吧。
Okay.
你是个男人,不是吗?
You're butch, aren't you?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
那是一只狗吗?
Is that a dog?
我养了一只狗。
I got a dog.
真的吗?
Really?
你喜欢这个吗?
Would you like this one?
哎呀,谢谢。
Gee, thanks.
你就在那里。
There you are.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哇,哇,哇。
Wee whoa, wee whoa, wee whoa.
好吧,哈利,我们来说吧。
All right, Harry, let's have it.
就是这个,不是吗?
This is it, isn't it.
为什么?
Why?
一切都好。
It was all right.
一切都很顺利。
It was going along fine.
我并没有试图对你采取行动。
I didn't try and move in on you.
我只是想让你了解你的生活。
All I asked was just a little bit of your life.
这个要求过分吗?
Is that too much to ask?
我试过了。
I've tried.
没用的。
It, it won't work.
这是行不通的。
It just won't work.
但你还爱着我,不是吗?
But you're still in love with me, aren't you?
好吧,不是吗?
Well, aren't you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只知道我有妻子和孩子他们都需要我。
All I know is I have a wife and a kid and they both need me.
我需要你,哈利。
I need you, Harry.
不是这样的。
Not that way.
哈利,你不能这么做。
Harry, you can't do this.
你不能把我翻来覆去,就这么离开我。
You can't turn me inside out and just leave me.
哈利。
Harry.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
你不能这样对我。
You can't do this to me.
你受伤了吗,小子?
Are you hurt, butch, huh?
骨头破碎的吗?
Any bones broken?
啊,你会没事的。
Ah, you'll be all right.
来吧,我们回家。
Come on, we'll go home.
他是伤害吗?
Is he hurt?
他都是对的。
He's all right.
再见,林恩。
Goodbye, Lynn.
琳恩,对不起,我…
Lynn, I, I'm sorry, I...
你感觉如何,小伙子?
How do you feel, butch?
-我没哭,爸爸。
- I didn't cry, did I daddy.
不,你没有,孩子。
No you didn't, son.
好了,快去把衣服脱了。
There, now you go and get undressed.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你还觉得不舒服吗?
Do you still feel sick?
然后。
Go on then.
警♥察♥来过。
The police were here.
他们会想要什么呢?
What'd they want?
他们想见你。
They wanted to see you.
跟一起卡车事故有关。
Something to do with an accident with a truck.
嗯。
Hmm.
怎么了,哈利?
What's going on, Harry?
你已经这样好几天了。
You've been like this for days.
你几乎不跟我说话。
You hardly talk to me.
你来了又走。
You come and go.
你不告诉我你去哪了或者…我以为会有人来解决这个问题。
You don't tell me where you've been or what-... I thought a man was coming to fix this.
你不住在这里,哈里,你只是在这里住宿。
You don't live here, Harry, you're just lodging.
嘿,看我买♥♥了什么。
Hey, look what I got.
这很好。
That's nice.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
一位女士给我的。
A lady gave it to me.
夫人,女士什么?
Lady, what lady?
公园里的那位女士。
The lady in the park.
她哭了。
She was crying.
爸爸,她为什么哭?
Why was she crying, daddy?
你最好去睡觉,男人。
You better go to bed, butch.
去睡觉吧,小伙子。
Go to bed, butch.
继续,约翰尼。
Go on, Johnny.
在这里。
Here.
我待会上来见你。
I'll come up and see you later.
好的,晚上,妈妈。
Okay, night, mom.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
晚上,爸爸。
- Night, daddy.
——夜。
- Night.
你去见女朋友的时候一定要带那个男孩吗?
Do you have to take the boy with you when you go to meet your girlfriends?
这次是谁?
Who was it this time?
你还接了谁的电♥话♥?
Someone else you picked up?
别告诉我是同一个?
Don't tell me it's the same one?
多么浪漫。
How romantic.
你爱上她了?
You in love with her?
看,康妮。
Look, Connie.
它是用。
It's over with.
这是完成了。
It's finished.
是吗?
Are you?
那为什么要做出这么大的牺牲,哈利?
Then why the big sacrifice, Harry?
为什么这么高尚?
Why so noble?
因为我不想破坏我们的婚姻。
Because I don't wanna break up our marriage.
你并没有尽力保持冷静。
You're not trying your best to hold it together.
你也没帮上什么忙。
You haven't done anything to help either.
你对我做了一件任何女人都不该对男人做的事。
One thing you did to me no woman should ever do to a man.
你挡了我的路。
You stood in my way.
你知道我不想待在这里。
You knew I didn't wanna stay here.
我向你屈服的那一刻,发生了什么?
And the minute I gave in to you, what happened?
一切都错了,一切都错了!
Everything went wrong, everything!
好吧。
All right.
如果这是你想要的,我不会再阻碍你了。
If that's the way you want it, I won't stand in your way any longer.
你想去美国就去吧。
Go to america if you want to.
带她一起走。
And take her with you.
我就待在这里。
I'm staying right here.
我不知道我是否希望你在这里。
I don't know that I want you here.
你忘了我们还有个孩子。
You're forgetting we have a kid.
没有你我们也行。
We can manage without you.
没有我你应付不了的。
Well, you're not gonna manage without me.
他需要一个家,不是吗?
He needs a home, doesn't he?
他既是你的孩子,也是我的孩子,不是吗?
He's as much my kid as he is yours, isn't he?
是吗?
Is he?
是他,哈利?
Is he, Harry?
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
康妮,我在问你。
Connie, I'm asking you.
你这话是什么意思?
What did you mean by that?
我在问你问题,康妮。
I'm asking you a question, Connie.
回答我!
Answer me!
他是我们的,是吗,康妮?
He is ours, isn't he Connie?
他是你我的,不是吗,康妮?
He is yours and mine, isn't he Connie?
回答我!
Answer me!
是谁?
Who was it?
我爱你,哈里。
I love you, Harry.
是谁,康妮?
Who was it, Connie?
这一切都发生在我们结婚之前。
It all happened before we were married.
电影精选列表