加油,伙计们。
Come on all yous guys.
得到它。
Get to it.
你好哈利。
Hiya Harry.
让你什么?
What kept you?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
你知道这种天气能做什么。
You know what you can do with this weather.
你在乎什么?
What do you care?
下周这个时候你就回美国了。
This time next week you're back in the states.
你是说它通过了?
You mean it came through?
别问我,问船长。
Don't ask me, ask the captain.
再见。
See ya.
祝你好运,你这个幸运的笨蛋。
Good luck, you lucky stiff.
来吧,伙计们,行动起来。
Come on all yous guys, get moving.
哈利?
Harry?
你好,亲爱的。
Hiya, sweetie.
——爸爸。
- Daddy.
爸爸,爸爸。
Daddy, daddy.
爸爸。
Daddy.
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, daddy.
你好,布奇。
Hiya, butch.
你这么晚还没睡。
Say, you're up awful late.
早过了睡觉时间。
Way past your bedtime.
他坚持要等你回来。
He insisted on waiting up till you came home.
嘿,爸,你猜怎么着?
Hey pa, guess what?
我今天打了一只熊。
I shot a bear today.
你做了吗?
You did?
还有一只狮子和一只老虎。
And a lion and a tiger.
我们去了动物园。
We went to the zoo.
老兄,你想不想去一个有真正的狮子和熊的地方?
Say butch, how would you like to go somewhere where they've got real lions and bears?
爸爸,我们什么时候能去?
Gee, when can we go, daddy?
大概几周后吧。
Oh, in about a couple of weeks.
我们将乘飞机旅行。
We'll be taking along airplane trip.
你,我,还有妈妈。
You, me, and mom.
你是说我们要去美国?
You mean we're gonna america?
这是正确的。
That's right.
现在,你做个好孩子,去睡觉,我明天早上告诉你。
Now, you be a good boy and go to sleep and I'll tell you about it in the morning.
晚上,爸爸。
Night, daddy.
的夜晚。
Night.
晚上,妈妈。
Night, mom.
晚安,亲爱的。
Good night, darling.
你的出院手续办好了。
So your discharge came through.
你似乎对此不太高兴。
You don't seem very pleased about it.
我很高兴能摆脱这种生活,在已婚人士的宿舍里生活六年。
I'll be very pleased to get away from this sort of life, six years of living in married quarters.
我开始觉得自己好像也参军了。
I've begun to feel as if I'd joined the army myself.
你不想去美国,是吗?
You don't wanna go to america, do you?
看,康妮。
Look, Connie.
我知道我们已经经历过了。
I know that we've been through this before.
但我还是不明白为什么。
But I still don't understand why.
汤会凉的。
The soup will get cold.
为什么,康妮?
Why, Connie?
我只是不想走,仅此而已。
I just don't wanna go, that's all.
但是康妮,一切都准备好了。
But Connie, everything's all set.
艾尔要让我加入他的生意。
Al's taking me into his business.
人工智能。
Ai.
我不相信我有生意。
I don't believe ai even has a business.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
他父亲给他留下了加州最大的罐头工厂之一。
His father left him one of the largest canning factories in California.
他能怎么做,让你当合伙人吗?
What's he gonna do, make you a partner?
我不明白你,康妮。
I don't understand you, Connie.
艾尔离开的那天你就在这个房♥间里。
You were right here in this room the day that al left.
你记得他是怎么说的吗?
You remember what he said.
他说了很多。
He said a lot of things.
他是一个健谈的人。
He was a big talker all around.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
所以他是一个健谈的人,但他总是对我直言不讳。
So he was a big talker, but he's always played it straight with me.
你对他有什么不满?
What do you have against him?
这和艾尔没关系。
It's nothing to do with al.
它只是-…只是什么?
It's just—... Just what?
哈利,我们不能等一会儿吗?
Well Harry, couldn't we wait a while?
在过去的六年里,我们所做的一切似乎都是收拾行李。
All we seem to have done these past six years is pack and unpack.
我也有一个家。
I've got a home, too.
还有我们结婚后我就没见过的母亲。
And a mother that I haven't seen since we were married.
我们去美国之前就不能在英国待几个月吗?
Couldn't we spend a few months in england before we go to america?
你是说在利物浦?
You mean in liverpool?
这是我的家,哈里。
It is my home, Harry.
好吧。
All right.
我们将在利物浦住几个月。
We'll spend a few months in liverpool.
但我的工作是什么?
But what do I do for a job?
乔治叔叔会给你找工作的。
Well, uncle George would find you something.
乔治叔叔,是吗?
Uncle George, huh?
看,哈利。
Look, Harry.
我非常爱你。
I love you very much.
我不想挡你的路。
I wouldn't wanna stand in your way.
你知道的。
You know that.
如果你能帮我的话。
If you'd just do this for me.
好吧,看来我要辞掉为山姆大叔工作开始为乔治叔叔工作了。
Well, it looks like, uh, I'm gonna quit working for uncle Sam and start working for uncle George.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
到这里来。
Come here.
不,哈里,牛排会烧焦的。
Oh no, Harry, the steak, it'll burn.
谁饿了?
Who's hungry?
每周10英镑,外加44小时的食宿补贴。
10 pound a week plus meal and lodging allowance for a 44—hour week.
我应该留在军队的。
I shoulda stayed in the army.
嘿,把绳子系紧。
Hey, tighten them ropes.
你想甩掉包袱吗?
Do you wanna lose that load?
得一直盯着他们。
Gotta watch them all the time.
好吧,你来了。
Well, there you are.
要不要随你。
Take it or leave it.
我没得选,不是吗。
I don't have much of a choice, do I.
好吧。
All right.
来吧。
Come on.
这是你的,米勒。
This is yours, Miller.
格拉斯哥有多远?
How far is Glasgow?
200英里。
200 miles.
大概需要10个小时吧?
Should take about 10 hours, huh?
你一直在给他们读规章制度。
You've been reading them rules and regulations.
在这个游戏里,如果你一天跑不了400英里,你就会被解雇,所以,爬上我儿子的船,让你的凯西叔叔带路。
In this game, if you can't make 400 miles a day, you're fired, so, climb aboard my boy, oh, and let your uncle Casey lead the way.
嗯,你好。
Well, hello.
咖啡。
Coffee.
一杯咖啡。
Cup of coffee.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我们在那儿玩得很开心,小伙子。
Well, we made pretty good time there, lad.
没有什么比一杯浓茶更能抵挡风雨了。
There's nothing like a strong cup of tea for keeping the weather out.
谁是你的朋友?
Who are your friends?
哦,我,我这辈子从没见过他们。
Oh I, I never saw them before in my life.
他们看起来很犀利。
They look kinda sharp.
锋利的剃刀。
Sharp as razors.
好吧,我想我该走了。
Well, guess I'll get going.
我,你为什么这么着急?
I, uh, what's your hurry?
我们还有很长的路要走。
We've a long way to go.
你开车的方式,我得先走一步。
The way you drive I'll need a head start.
你就不能礼貌地等我喝完茶吗?
Won't you even have the manners to wait till I've finished my tea?
路上见。
See you on the road.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
有什么主意吗?
What's the idea?
把东西放回去。
Put that stuff back.
你有点乳臭,是不是,儿子。
You're a bit wet behind the ears son, aren't you.
走吧,走开。
Go on, beat it.
圣天呀。
Holy be jeepers.
圣人保护我们。
Saints preserve us.
电影精选列表