to the mountains again for Christmas?
我以为圣诞节你要工作
I thought you were working.
我是要工作 但是
Yeah, I am, but, uh,
你们放学后 我会去接你们一起去
I'll drive you guys up after school's out,
然后25号♥再回来
and then come back on the 25th.
就我们三个人去吗
Are we gonna be there alone?
不是 我觉得格蕾丝和我们一起去比较好
No, I thought it'd be nice to ask Grace to come with us,
你们可以一起玩
and, you know, you can have some fun,
多了解了解她
get to know her a little better.
不行
No.
不吗 你不想吗
No, you don't want to do that?
-不想 -为什么
- No. - How come?
我不会跟她去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with her, and...
尤其是在圣诞节的时候
least of all on Christmas.
-为什么不 -你疯了吗
- Why not? - Are you crazy?
没有 艾登 我没疯
No, Aiden, I'm not crazy.
格蕾丝是我生命中的一部分
Grace is part of my life,
也是你们的一部分
she's part of your life.
-什么 -我认为是时候
- What? - And I think it's about time
让你们了解一下她了
you guys got to know her.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
行吧 听着 我要和格蕾丝结婚了
Okay, look. I'm gonna marry Grace.
我们本来想今晚告诉你们
We... we wanted to tell you tonight.
这一切都是她的错
It's all her fault.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我说这都是她的错
I said it's all her fault.
她错在哪了
What's her fault?
你什么意思 她错在哪
What do you mean, what's her fault?
你还好意思问
What do you mean?
你是在说你妈妈吗
You're talking about Mom?
你离开妈妈 就为了和精神病在一起
You left Mom for, for a psychopath.
谁告诉你她是个精神病
Who told you she was a psychopath?
谁说的
Hmm?
她在你的诊疗名册里 不是吗
She's in your books, right?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
艾登
Aiden.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry,
但是我们现在得缓缓
but we just can't do this right now.
我一会得再出去一趟 行吗
I'm gonna have to go out again later, okay?
-怎么了 -我说得没错
- What? - I was right.
教派头目之女 39具白布覆盖的尸体里唯一的生者
格蕾丝在他诊疗册的邪教分类里
Grace is from his book on cults.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
"基♥督♥教激进派"
"Radical Christian sect."
教派里所有人都自杀了 除了她
Everyone committed suicide except for her,
大型邪教自杀案 仅一12岁女孩生还
她本应该
She's supposed to bring
将教派的教义发扬光大
the teachings of the sect to the public.
点那里
Click there.
你们将会得到救赎
And you will find salvation.
忏悔后 你们所有恼人的罪孽
Repent and you will wash away every sin
都将被消除
that has been bothering you.
坦白吧
Just confess.
忏悔并祈祷
Repent and pray.
不要以为只有我在监督你们
Now, don't think I'm the only one watching.
上帝在等待
God is waiting.
祂没有耐心 等不及想看见你们的笑脸
He's so impatient, and He can't wait to see your smiling faces.
请追随我
Please join with me.
现在让我们一起高歌♥吧
Would you like to sing now?
布道时大谈"罪孽" 鼓动信徒追随他去往"来世"
罪孽
这视频是真的吗
Is that real?
罪孽
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我就是
Um, I was just...
怎么了
What's going on?
给米娅的学校作业找点资料
Looking something up for Mia's school project,
因为我的
because my...
电脑在升级
computer is updating.
好吧
Okay.
我刚刚 我刚刚去见了格蕾丝
Look, I was... I was just with Grace.
她很期待这次的旅行
She really wants to come on this trip
想多了解了解你们
and get to know you guys.
为了我 能不能给她个机会
It's important to me that we give her a chance.
可以吗
Okay?
来吧 她计划了很多好玩的事
Come on, she's got all this fun stuff planned.
通宵 看电影
Stay up all night, watch movies.
她不会做饭 所以你们自己想吃啥都行
She's a terrible cook, so you can eat what you want.
给她个机会好吗
You give it a chance?
考虑一下吧 就算是为了我
Think about it? For me?
她来了
There she is.
是报社 我要接一下
It's the paper. I've got to take this.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
是我 怎么了
Yeah. What?
我叫你发邮件给我就好了
Well, I asked you to e-mail it to me.
这样啊
Well...
就那样行吗
can you do that?
你好啊 艾登
Hi, Aiden.
你好 米娅
Hi, Mia.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
你有钥匙吗
Do you have the key?
钥匙在我这
I got the key.
去尿尿 格雷迪
Go pee, Grady.
去尿尿
Go pee.
我在客厅那儿放了个狗窝
I set up a little dog bed in the hall.
放了什么
A what?
狗窝
Dog bed.
放那可以吗
Is that okay?
可以的
Okay.
卧室在楼上
The bedrooms are upstairs.
右手边最后一间
It's the last door on the right.
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
不用
No, I'm okay.
这就是你的小窝哦 格雷迪
There's your dog bed, Grady.
乖宝宝
Good boy.
摸摸你个小东西
Look at your little skunk.
你们要不要在我收拾好之前先吃点饼干
You guys want a cookie before I finish this whole packet?
好啊
Yeah.
给你哥也拿一个
Take one for your brother.
-我想要三片 -好的
- I want three. - Okay.
米娅
艾登
好了
Okay.
这是你的
Here you go.
都饿了吧
Who's hungry.
开饭
Dig in.
求主降福我们和此食物
Bless us, O Lord, and these,
感谢你的一切恩惠
Thy gifts, which we are about to receive.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
那是劳拉的
That's Laura's.
你不喜欢吗
Does it bother you?
我可以把它拿下来
I'll take 'em down.
没事的
It doesn't bother me.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
别笑啦
Stop.
别又流血了
You're gonna make yourself bleed.
-不好意思 -你再笑又要流鼻血了
- I'm sorry. - You'll make your nose bleed.
-不会 我没事的 -好吧
- No, I'm okay. - Okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
一会见哦
I'll see you later.
待在这 格雷迪 待着
Stay, Grady. Stay.
艾登
Aiden.