米娅
Mia?
艾登
Aiden?
米娅
Mia?
我们得走了
We have to go.
米娅
Mia?
米娅 我们走吧
Mia, let's go.
艾登
Aiden?
乡间小屋
艾登 快过来
Aiden! Come on.
跟她握握手
Just shake her hand.
你在哪弄的这衣服 真像咱妈
How did you get an outfit just like Mom?
来握手
Shake it.
握握手
Shake her hand.
算你走运 这胳膊还能装回去
You're lucky that can go right back in.
让我试试看她的头能不能装回去
Let me see if her head can go right back in.
不 别这样
N-N-N-No, no, no.
头不行
Not the head.
她也在那吗
Is she gonna be there?
不在
No.
她真碍眼
She's such a retard.
下车吧
Come on.
-嗨 -爸爸
- Hey. - Dad.
你们跑哪去了 迷路了吗
Where have you been? Did you get lost?
我想死你了
I miss you.
你也来跟我抱一下 小绅士
Come on. You, too, mister.
你们俩能不能
Hey, listen, can you guys, uh,
去商店里转转 买♥♥点糖吃
go to the store and get some candy?
我跟妈妈有些事需要谈谈 可以吗
'Cause Mom and I need to have a little talk, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What-What's happening?
-去买♥♥糖 -所以呢
- Candy. - And?
不买♥♥有食用色素 明胶 甜味剂的
No artificial colors, gelatins, or artificial sweeteners.
别去太久
Don't be long.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
好吧
Okay.
路上还顺利吗
You have a good drive over?
谢谢你带他们过来
Thanks for bringing 'em over.
她不在
She's not here. Uh...
你打扮得挺好看
You look nice.
喝茶还是咖啡
Tea? Coffee?
咖啡吧
Okay, I'll have coffee.
我们只有速冲的
Um... Well, we got instant.
抱歉 因为我不喝咖啡了
Sorry, 'cause I gave it up.
速冲的可以吗
Is that okay?
你不是想谈谈吗
You wanted to talk.
听着
Um, listen, um...
我觉得我们应该把婚离了
I think we should finalize the divorce.
劳拉 我们不能总这样下去
Laura, we can't stay where we are.
我们得
We have to...
好吧
Okay.
我和格蕾丝要结婚了
Grace and I are gonna get married.
就在九月
September.
好的
Okay.
劳拉
Laura,
劳拉
Laura?
未来几天 空气湿度将增加
There is going to be more humidity around,
体感温度也会因此升高些许
and that's going to make it feel a little bit hotter
想要凉快就更难了
and make it harder to cool off for your body.
所以我们针对马萨诸塞州最东端
So we do have this heat advisory up
远离海岸线的民众
for a lot of easternmost Massachusetts,
推出了高温预警服务
away from the immediate coastline.
服务终止日期为
And this is in effect till about...
空气湿热是由于
That sticky air is courtesy
西南风来袭
of the southwesterly wind flow here,
我们可以看到
and you can see the dew point temperatures
露点温度都在70-80华氏度低部
are running in the low 70s.
空气在水汽含量和气压不变时 冷却到饱和时的温度
闷热的湿气直逼华盛顿
That's oppressive humidity down toward D.C.,
在加拿大边境周围
and some of that has climbed all the way up
部分地区湿度也一路攀升
near the Canadian border.
然而 在西北方向
But as you go to the northwest,
一直到五大湖区
back towards the Great Lakes,
露点温度都降到了
see how these dew points drop
让人感觉舒适的范围
into that refreshing category.
西南风将在明天抵达本地
That's going to get here for tomorrow.
但首先地区内将出现锋面
But first we'll have a frontal boundary across the area,
该锋面可能在下午
and this front is gonna be a trigger,
触发风暴天气
as we get into the afternoon, for a few thunderstorms.
现在 风暴预报中心正在监测地区内
Now, the storm prediction center is eyeing that area
出现风暴的可能性
for the potential that a few of these storms,
可能性小 但有风险
uh, a marginal risk...
我们主要担心
and the primary concern would be for some
会形成有破坏性的风暴
potentially damaging winds.
并且 由于湿气过重
Also, with so much moisture... heavy rain,
今天下午也会有暴雨
that develop this afternoon as well.
请看天气预报上的时间线
So, take a look at the timeline here on Futurecast...
乌云已开始聚集
clouds are going to start to build,
尤其是在
especially along...
虽然下午我们能了解更多
As we get deeper into the afternoon, though,
但那时风暴已经快成形了
that's when the storm starts to get going.
在下午两点到四点 我们将看到一些
2:00 to 4:00 p.M, you can see a few...
我对死者了解不多
I don't know much.
但我清楚地知道
What I do know is this:
她是个好女人
She was a good woman.
一个非常棒的女人
A very good woman.
她一直是家人的支柱
And she was always there for her family.
别忘了
Do not forget,
出生和死亡是两扇
birth and death are two doors
我们都必须穿过的门
through which we must all journey.
没有人例外
All of us.
而死亡
Death, however,
是一个新的开始
is but a new beginning, anew start,
因此 让我们为她的灵魂祈祷
Therefore, let us all pray for her soul.
祈祷她穿过死亡之门 到达应往之地
Pray that she crosses over to where she needs to go.
好了好了 没事的
Okay, it's okay, shh...
妈妈她
She... she...
她去不了天堂
she can't go to Heaven.
她没法去天堂了
She can't go to Heaven.
她没办法
She's not gonna...
她去不了天堂了 爸爸
She's not gonna go to Heaven, Daddy.
她没法到那了
She's not gonna go to Heaven.
你不懂
You don't understand.
她没法去 她
She can't. She...
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen to me.
我跟你说
Listen to me.
没人知道人死后去哪
Nobody knows where we go.
妈妈不希望你哭
Mama wouldn't want you to cry.
也不希望你为此担心
She wouldn't want you to worry.
-你不明白 -宝贝
- You don't understand. - Baby.
-走开 -好吧
- Go away! - Okay.
你走开 我想一个人呆着
Go away. Leave me alone.
你走
Go away.
走开
Go away.
六个月后
能行吗 塞进去了吗
Is it okay? Did you plug it in?
等一下
Hey, hang on a second.
米娅 你能过来一下吗
Mia, can you come here a minute?
好啦 那么
Okay, so...
格蕾丝马上就到了
Grace is gonna be here in a second.
我想跟你们说点事
And I just wanted to talk to you guys about something.
如果这次也去山里过圣诞节
How would you feel about going
你们觉得怎么样