On my last visit to Europe,
我上一次去欧洲的时候
I attended a few lectures at the sorbonne.
在索邦大学参加了几次讲座
The king of France got a soft clap.
法国国王得到的掌声稀稀落落
Henry Morton Stanley, a bastard orphan by birth, got a standing ovation.
亨利·莫顿·史坦利 一个被遗弃的私生子 却赢得潮水般掌声
People love a good story.
人们都喜欢听故事
Yeah, a few are born blue bloods, like your husband.
没错有不少还是跟你丈夫一样的贵族血统
But everyone can relate to a low-born scrapper
当每个人都能想到一个出生贫寒
who rescued his king from bankruptcy and saved the honor of his nation.
却能营救国王破产边缘并为国家争得荣誉的人
That is a man who will never be forgotten.
这样的人永远不会被人遗忘
My king's army is due in six days.
国王的军队还有六天就应该到啦
All I've left to do is deliver Tarzan to chief mbonga.
我现在只要把泰山交给邦加族长就行啦
Yeah, I'd hoped you would recognize the name.
对啦我觉得你应该听说这个名字
I'm aware of his obsessive desire to kill your husband,
我只知道他对你丈夫恨之入骨
but I've yet to discover the cause.
但我不知道是为了什么
What did Tarzan do?
泰山到底把他怎么啦
Killed his only son.
杀了他唯一的儿子
Oh. Hmm.
哦 嗯
And get ready, because that is nothing
你自求多福吧 因为你的下场
compared to what he will do to you.
不知道会比他惨多少倍呢
Your husband's wildness disturbs me more than I can easily express.
说实话你丈夫的野性的确令我感到非常的不安
Whereas your spirit...
不过至于你的情绪
My knife, please.
把餐刀递给我
Slowly. Your friend won't float.
轻轻地 你朋友就不会被淹死
Thank you.
谢谢
Lady Clayton's finished.
克莱顿夫人吃好啦
A normal man can do the impossible to save the woman he loves.
连普通男人为了救自己的爱人都可不顾一切
My husband is no normal man.
何况我丈夫根本就不是普通男人
You cannot go alone.
你不能一个人去
They'd consider seven a raid.
就算你们去了也没用
None of us would survive.
我们谁都活不了
This says it's against the law to pay natives to work.
这里写着付钱雇佣本地人干活是违法的
And this is the ledger of all the slaves taken so far.
这是目前已经被征为奴隶所有人员的名册
Slave labor, diamonds everywhere.
奴隶 劳工 钻石 比比皆是
Rom's going to make his monarch the richest king in the world.
罗姆是让他的主子成为全世界最富有的君王
Dr. Williams, you have your evidence.
博士 这些证据就交给你拉
I'll take care of rom.
我去对付罗姆
Well, I have no choice.
他说我没有选择
We'd lose two days going around.
绕路就会耽误两天
Going around what? Mangani.
绕路走哪儿 曼加尼
Those gorillas you used to live with?
你以前一起生活的大猩猩
They're not gorillas.
他们不是大猩猩
Gorillas are gentle. Mangani are not.
大猩猩比较温柔 曼加尼可不是
I never left a friend in trouble,
我从来没有在朋友或搭档
or a partner in the lurch. I'm not about to start now.
患难之时一走了之 当然现在也不会
Stop calling me "doctor." My name's George.
别叫我博士了 我的名字叫乔治
We'll keep your proof safe, George.
我会保证这些证据的安全 乔治
I know.
我知道
Meet us in boma.
我们博马见
If we don't make it back... We will. With your families.
如果我们没能回来 我们会的 还有你们的家人
...get the books to my grandfather in London.
把那些书交给我的祖父
Still not waiting for you. Tell me something I didn't know.
我是不会等你的 能不能说点别的
What I wouldn't give for a horse right now.
要是有一匹马骑多好啊
Why is it people don't ride zebras?
为什么就没人骑斑马啦
Well, horses kick to escape.
马生气的时候会踢人
Zebras continue until you're dead.
斑马不踢死你不会罢休
It's nearly impossible to take the wild out of something born to it.
那种与生俱来的野性是很难驯服的
It seemed to have worked with you.
可你好像不是这样啊
Look, I feel foolish for asking,
我说 我知道这个问题很傻
but can you really talk to the animals?
可是你却能跟动物说话
You're an educated man, Dr. Williams. You tell me.
你是有知识的人 威廉姆斯博士 你说呢
Hey! Hey, pretty lady!
嘿 嘿 美丽的女士
That's a male.
它是公的
He's warning us to stay clear.
他在警告我们不许靠近
You're trying to tell me those things are deadly?
你的意思是说这些家伙非常凶狠
If you get too close, he'll knock you to the ground
靠得太近 它会撞倒你
and disembowel you with those three-inch talons.
然后用3英吋的爪子掏空你的内脏
No ostrich is going to kill me.
鸵鸟是不会杀我的
Well, then try and ride him.
你骑上试试
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
哈哈 还是你来试吧
Oh...
奥
Damn! That is one odious aroma. Whew, god!
该死的 这气味真让人恶心 哦 我的上帝
Keep your voice low.
你小一点声
Is that them?
是它们吗
You don't want to do that, George.
最好别这样 乔治
Kill one, and the rest won't stop until they have torn you to pieces.
杀了一个 其余的不把你撕成碎片是不会罢休的
So how do you want to play this, then?
那你打算怎么解决
Their leader will come down, and we'll fight.
它们的头会过来 我们打一架
You're going to fight one of those?
你要跟它们单挑
Oh, I wish. I have to fight akut.
奥 我希望 我要面对的是阿酷特
He was my brother once.
他曾经是我兄弟
And now he'll consider me a deserter.
现在肯定把我当逃兵
Whatever happens, do not interfere.
不管发生什么 千万别插手
Understand? Mmm-hmm.
明白吗 恩
Christ almighty.
万能的主啊
That's akut?
他就是阿酷特
You sure you don't want me to shoot him?
你确定不用我开枪
Promise me.
答应我
Get on your knees and bow.
快跪下低头
Right now!
快跪下
Expose your most vulnerable parts!
表达你最诚挚的敬意
You want me to lick his nuts, too?
是不是还要舔舔它
If you want to live.
舔舔更安全
George... I wasn't going to!
乔治 我才不干啦
Well, it looked like you were.
你看起来挺想的
Is he coming back? No.
它还会回来吗 不
It was quite decisive.
这是有决定性的
If this bite gets infected, you're going to have problems.
如果伤口感染 那你就麻烦了
Then there is this.
肩膀也脱臼啦
Now you know I was not going to lick his--
我跟你说 我可没打算要亲它
looked like you were. Well, I wasn't.
好像不是吧 不 我没有
You aren't going anywhere until we get this stitched up.
如果不想办法让伤口愈合你哪里也去不了
Are you eating them?
你在吃蚂蚁
Taste like bacon. Ew.
味道像腌肉 噢
You get us a nice, fat snake, I grub on that.
弄条又鲜又肥的蛇来吃吃多好啊
Snake's good meat. I ain't eating no damn ant.
蛇肉好吃 我可不吃这鬼东西
Well, suit yourself.
哦 随便吧
And when you're finished,
你弄完以后
chew the flowers into a poultice and wipe it on the cut with a rubber.
把花瓣嚼碎用橡胶水抹在伤口上
It'll hold.
能粘住
Are you aware that you always say you're not going to do something right before you do it?
你有没有注意到你在做什么事之前 总会说你绝不做
Yeah? Well, that's only since
是吗 那
I've been saddled with your company.
也是从你摊上麻烦才开始的
How is it?
感觉怎么样
It's manageable.
还受得了
Pain...
疼痛
I got too much experience with it.
对我来说并不是陌生的事
The civil war was dark fighting.
那场艰苦的南北战争
But I was proud to be part of it.
很自豪我也参加了
Changed me, though.
它改变了我
Afterward, I was a walking, talking powder keg.
把我变成一个活着的火♥药♥桶
I joined up to fight Maximilian down in Mexico.
我还参加了墨西哥的马克西米利安之战
Then worked as an Indian fighter.
而且像印第安勇士一样战斗
I did both those for the money.
这一切都是为了钱
I was young.
当时我很年轻
But that's no excuse.
但这不是理由
Mexico was bad.
墨西哥很惨
But what we did to the Indians...
但是我们对印第安人所做的
I'm no better than those Belgians.
比比利时人好不到哪儿去
My old friend.
老朋友
The teke say an elephant's eyes speak the greatest language.
泰克人说大象的眼睛会说出最伟大的语言
电影精选列表