-很高兴认识你,翁格太太-很高兴见到你,arcella。
- Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Winger. - Pleased to meet you, arcella.
-我希望是来野餐的吧?-希望如此。
- Coming to the picnic, I hope? - Hope so.
阿塞拉今天开始上钢琴课。我们要找乐谱。
Arcella's starting piano lessons today. We're going for sheet music.
多好。
How nice.
-那是一场可怕的风暴。-太糟糕了
- It was an awful storm. - Oh, it was just terrible.
——再见。-太糟糕了。
- Bye-bye. - Just terrible.
法官大人,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Judge, can I talk to you for a minute?
你应该对马库斯手下留情。
You ought to go easy on Marcus.
这不是他的错,而是他父亲的错。
The fault is not so much with him as it is his father.
可怜的孩子从小没有母亲。
Poor boy grew up without a mother.
自从他出生以来,没人给过他一丁点爱。
No one's given him an ounce of love since he's been born.
我们应该聚在一起为他做点什么。
Oughta be something we all could get together and do for him.
我不能因为他儿子做的事把他父亲送进感化院。
I can't send the father to the reformatory for something the son did.
这是一个野蛮男孩的野蛮行为。
It was a brutal act by a brutal boy.
-我不认为这是答案。-听我的,莎拉。
- I just don't think that's the answer. - —take it from me, Sarah.
他在教♥养♥院♥会过得更好,在那里他可以学习纪律。
He'll be better off at spits reformatory, where he can learn discipline.
你好,莎拉。
Good day, Sarah.
昌西吗?
Chauncey?
昌西,你没事吧?
Chauncey, you all right?
好亲切!
Good gracious!
——昌西!——嗯?
- Chauncey! - Huh?
——昌西!——嗯?
- Chauncey! - Huh?
你最好在你父亲来吃午饭之前把那个女孩带出去。
You'd better come to and get that girl out before your father gets here for lunch.
-听到了吗,小子?- -好的,好的。莎拉,别嚷嚷了。
- You hear me, boy? - —okay, okay. Quit hollering, Sarah.
你们两个把门关上。
You two shut that door.
纽特,过来。想看点什么吗?
Newt, come here. Wanna see something?
马库斯,你对金纳先生所做的事给你的人♥民♥和我们镇带来了耻辱。
Marcus, this thing you did to Mr. Kiner brought disgrace to your people and to our town.
我一个人都没有。
I ain't got no people.
这个镇子不要我,我也不要这个镇子。
This town don't want me, and I don't want this town.
天啊,这可不是说话的方式。
Boy, that ain't no way to talk.
你竟敢告诉我什么是对的。
You got a nerve telling me what's right.
我刚刚把你送进了吐口水管教所六个月。
I've just committed you to spits reformatory for six months.
为了你的缘故,我希望你能在你回来之前把你身上的邪恶除掉。
I hope for your sake that you can rid yourself of this evil in you before you come back.
因为如果你不这么做,你就会在监狱里度过余生。
Because if you don't, you're going to rot in jails for the rest of your life.
我只会在坟墓里腐烂。
I ain't rotting nowhere but in my grave.
把他弄出去,kirky。
Get him out of here, kirky.
来吧。
Come on.
进来吧,黑小子。
Get right in here, black boy.
总有一天,我们会在一起的,你个毛鸡♥巴♥。
One of these days, it's gonna be me and you, you hairy peckennood.
你记得吧。你告诉那个边锋混♥蛋♥,我也会想着他的。
You remember that. You tell that winger bastard I'll be thinkin' about him too.
一定要告诉他,小♥弟♥弟♥。
Be sure and tell him, peckennood.
我会记住的,孩子。你不用担心那件事。
I'll be remembering, boy. Don't you worry none about that.
-你好,莎拉。-日安,赛拉斯
- Good day, Sarah. - Good day, Silas.
妈妈,我能问你个问题吗?
Mama, can I ask you a question?
当然,儿子。是什么?
Sure, son. What is it?
有天堂吗?
Is there a heaven?
我不知道,纽特。
I don't rightfully know, newt.
也许也没有地狱。
Maybe there ain't no hell either.
我相信上帝创造了我们,希望我们在世上行善。
I believe god made us and expects us to do good here on earth.
不知道上帝是不是他的真名。
Can't say if god's his real name.
在我的一生中,我一直被告知在这个世界之外的某个地方有一个更好的世界。
All my life I've been told about a better world somewhere beyond this one.
这么晚了,不去相信是很难的。
It's awful hard at this late date not to believe.
我会恨死的。-我们都不会喜欢的,孩子。
I'm gonna hate dyin'. —none of us will like it, son.
重要的是时刻准备好。
The important thing is to be ready when the time comes.
你是说,成为基♥督♥徒?
You mean, be a Christian?
在某种程度上。但事情远不止如此。
In a way. But there's more to it than that.
爱是在你想恨的时候去爱,在你想撒谎的时候说真话。
It's being able to love when you feel like hatin', to tell the truth when you feel like iyin'.
我们要一辈子都住在这里吗?
Are we gonna live here all our lives?
你不喜欢这里吗,孩子?
Don't you like it here, son?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我没去过别的地方。
I ain't been no place else.
我希望你不要一辈子都住在这里。
Well, I hope you won't have to live here all your life.
这不是一个完全好的地方。也不全是坏地方。
It's not an all-good place. Not an all-bad place either.
就像树上的果子-有好有坏。
Sorta like fruit on a tree — Some good, some bad.
明白吗?
Understand?
无论你是去是留,直到你死的那一天,都要想着这样的切罗基公♥寓♥。
No matter if you go or stay, think of cherokee flats like that till the day you die.
让它成为你的学习树。
Let it be your learning tree.
罗布叔叔,这是阿塞拉。
Uncle Rob, this is arcella.
阿塞拉,这是我叔叔罗伯。
Arcella, this is my uncle Rob.
-你那个叫杰佛逊的女孩?-很高兴见到你,先生。
- —You the Jefferson girl? - Pleased to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你。
Well, I'm pleased to meet you.
好了,孩子们,你们玩得开心点。
Now, you children enjoy yourselves.
再见。
See you later.
纽特?你现在不想吃东西吗,孩子?
Newt? Don't you want to eat now, son?
我们一会儿再去买♥♥。我们要去划船。
We'll get something later. We're gonna go row-boating.
newtis有女朋友了,newtis有女朋友了
J“ newtis got a girlfriend newtis got a girlfriend j“
哦,看,蝾螈。水仙花花♥园♥。
Oh, look, newt. A garden of daffodils.
它们甚至太漂亮了,难以挑选。
They're even too pretty to pick.
那就不要。
Then don't.
我们就坐着看吧。
Let's just sit and look.
那样很傻,不是吗?
That would be silly, wouldn't it?
我不这么想。
I don't think so.
好吧,就一两分钟,然后我们就回去,好吗?
All right, just for a minute or two, and then we go back, okay?
这可以是我们的私人花♥园♥。
This could be our private little garden.
你愿意什么时候来吗?
Would you like to come here sometimes?
也许吧。谁知道呢?
Maybe. Who knows?
什么时候?
When?
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
明天我上完钢琴课以后过来,我们可以到时候再谈。
Come by after my piano lessons tomorrow, and we can talk about it then.
好吗?
Okay?
好的。
Okay.
天黑的时候他们会放烟花的。
They'll be shootin' off fireworks when it gets dark.
那应该很可爱。
That should be lovely.
嘿,你看。
Hey, look.
他们抓住了我们的黑人男孩。
They caught our black boy.
欢迎回家,马库斯。
Welcome home, Marcus.
真是个度过平安夜的好方法……追一个逃跑的黑鬼。
Hell of a way to spend a Christmas Eve... Chasin' after a runaway nigger.
妈妈,来自我们所有人。
Mama, from all of us.
-圣诞快乐。-嗯,谢谢,亲爱的。
- Merry Christmas. - —mm, thank you, darling.
-圣诞快乐。-大家圣诞快乐。
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas, everybody.
-你好!-圣诞快乐,阿塞拉!
-Hi! —merry Christmas, arcella!
-我买♥♥了新外套。-哦,真漂亮!
- I got my new coat. - Oh, it's pretty!
哦,谢谢,谢谢。
Oh, thank you, thank you.
哦,蝾螈,真漂亮!只是漂亮!
Oh, newt, it's beautiful! Just beautiful!
纽特·翁格和那帮人给你送了这个礼物。
Newt winger and the gang sent you this present.
让我们祈祷。
Let us pray.
全能的上帝啊,我们祈求这个年轻罪人的灵魂。
O almighty god, we ask for the soul of this young sinner.
在你圣洁的圣诞节的白雪中洗净他。
Wash him in the white snows of thy holy Christmas.
让他饱受折磨的灵魂得到安宁让他有一天成为一个更好的年轻人。
Bring peace to his tormented soul and let him leave this place a better young man someday.
哦,上帝,让他看到光明。
O god, show him the light.
给他看看——闭嘴!
Show him — —shut up!
闭嘴!给我滚出去!
Shut up! Get the hell out of here!
我不要汤姆叔叔为我祈祷。
I don't want no uncle Toms prayin' over me.
你不知道你在说什么,孩子。
You don't know what you're sayin', son.
我知道的跟你一样多。
I know about as much of what I'm saying as you do.
给我滚出去!
Just get the hell out!
读一读后面的经♥文♥,孩子。
Read the scripture on the back, son.
向救世主祈祷。他会帮助你的。
Pray to the savior. He'll help you.
我才不要你那可怜的白人垃圾神。
I don't want no part of your poor-white-trash god.
他不会为我做任何事,只要你还是黑人,他也不会为你做任何事。
He ain't gonna do nothing for me, and he ain't gonna do nothing for you as long as you stay black.
你怎么不叫那混♥蛋♥别再打我们黑鬼了?
Why don't you tell crapper to stop beatin' on us nigger boys?
他就是这么叫我们的,黑鬼,黑鬼,黑鬼。
Yeah, that's what he calls us — Nigger, nigger, nigger.
告诉他,混♥蛋♥。
Tell him, crapper.
告诉他他们走后你要怎么处置我。告诉他。
Tell him what you're gonna do to me when they leave. Tell him.
儿子……别叫我儿子。
Son... Don't "son" me.
快走吧,这样那些混♥蛋♥就能跟我说你们这些黑鬼来为我祈祷了。
Just get going so crapper can ride me about you niggers comin' to pray over me.
还有,牧师,你可以告诉那个边锋混♥蛋♥我一出去就给他好好打个招呼。
And, hey, reverend, you can tell that winger bastard I'll be giving him a big greeting soon as I get out of here.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
给你。
Here you are.
现在你有了黑人之神。
Now you got a black god.
电影精选列表