你想要我问他吗
Do you want me me to ask him?
不用 你问他为什么要穿这个
No. I want you to ask him why he's wearing that.
为什么要穿成那样
Why is he dressed that way.
你为什么要穿这个
Why are you dressed like that?
他问你为什么要穿成这样
He's wondering why are you dressed like this.
这是荷兰队球衣的颜色 怎么了
I wear the colors of the Dutch National Team. Why?
他说他是荷兰队的粉丝
He says he supports the National Dutch football team.
-他妈的什么意思 -足球队
- What the fuck is that supposed to mean? - The soccer team.
他穿的球队衣服的颜色
He's wearing their team colors.
你是在耍我吧
You can't fuck with me, or what?
好吧 我陪你玩
All right. I'll play this game.
荷兰人来自哪个国家
What country do Dutch people come from?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 他差点弄断我的手
He's an asshole, he almost broke my hand.
他说你抓他的时候弄伤了他的手
He says his arm hurts from where you grabbed him.
他要拿什么东西 我担心我的安全
He was reaching for something, I was worried for my life.
所以我打了你 我下手应该再重一点
So I tried to hit you. I should have hit you the fuck harder.
一派胡言
That's such bullshit!
你终于说英语了
Oh, so now you speak English?
如果你懂西班牙语
If you knew any Spanish,
我刚刚就不会说了
you'd know I was barely speaking it a minute ago.
好吧 聪机灵鬼
All right, smart-ass.
凌晨四点你在干什么
What were you doing out at 4am?
这里是拉斯维加斯 老兄
It's Vegas, man!
长官 麻烦你来一下
Sir, we have something.
我是欧文斯 找哪位
Owens here, what's up?
警长 我是克里斯蒂 我吵醒你了吗
Hi, sheriff. It's Christie. Did I wake you up?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no, no...
我已经起来了 怎么了
I was already busy. What can I do for you?
我正准备开门
Well, I just came in to open up
但是发现牛奶还没送来
the diner and the milk hasn't been delivered yet.
这也需要找警♥察♥吗
Is this really a police matter?
帕森斯先生一直都很准时的
Mr. Parsons always delivers fresh milk first thing.
他起得很早 你知道的
He's a very early riser, you know.
我不是担心牛奶
I don't even care about the milk,
这周镇上都没什么人 但是
nobody's even around this weekend, but...
我印象中他从来没有不送货的情况
that man hasn't missed a delivery ever since I can remember.
我有点担心
And I'm worried about him.
你有打过电♥话♥给他吗
Well, have you ever thought about calling him?
那个老顽固没有电♥话♥
Stubborn ole bastard doesn't have a phone out there.
对啊
Oh that's right.
我忘记了
I forgot.
我担心他会不会突发心脏病什么的
I'm just afraid he's got a heart attack or somethin'.
很抱歉吵醒你
Sorry to wake you.
只是没有其他人在
There's just nobody else around,
我也不知道该打给谁
and I didn't know who else to call.
你做得很对 克里斯蒂
No, you did the right thing, Christie.
我马上派个人
I'm going to send a deputy out
去他那看看怎么回事 好吗
there and I gonna have him check up on him, All right?
-谢谢 警长 -没事 再见
- Thanks, Sheriff. - All right. Bye, bye.
科特斯和他的同伙丢下白色轿车
Cortez and his crew, they dumped the white sedan
然后分别上了两辆车
and they got into two separate cars.
我们认为 科特斯应该是这辆车
And as of right now, we think, that Cortez is in this one.
暂停一下
Hold that right there.
那是什么车
What is that?
米切尔在哪 他了解车
Where's Mitchell? He knows cars.
米切尔 过来
Mitchell, come here.
-什么事 长官 -放大
- Yes, sir? - Blow that up.
亚伦 这是什么车
Aaron, Aaron. What kind of car is this?
我想应该是ZR1
I think it's a "ZR1".
-什么ZR1 -雪佛兰ZR1
- What the hell's a ZR1? - The Corvette ZR1.
这是特别改装的展示车
This one is a specially modified show car.
是带轮子的野兽
It's a monster on wheels.
前两天新闻有报道过
It was all over the news, like two days ago.
它在洛杉矶车展上被偷了
It got stolen from the LA auto show.
一般的跑车能达到700马力
Normally something around 700 horsepower.
但这辆高达1000马力
But this upwards of 1,000.
一个神经病开着蝙蝠车
I got a psycopath in a Batmobile.
我怎么才能抓住他们
How am I suppose to stop them?
炸了它
Blow it up?
要是有人♥质♥怎么办
What if there's a hostage inside?
好吧
All right.
把照片传给所有人
Let's get this out to everybody in intel.
这就是我们要找的车
This is the car we're looking for right here.
我们要找的车
The car that you are looking
是一辆改装过的雪佛兰ZR1
for is a modified version of a Corvette ZR1.
我看见照片了
Yeah, I'm looking at a picture now.
我们一发现就会通知你
I'll let you know when he reaches our position.
长官
Officer.
-驾驶证和行驶证 -好的
- License and registration? - Yes, sir.
驾驶证
Here's my license.
行驶证
Registration.
所有单位注意
All units, call it in!
等一下 小子
Hey! Hey! Hold on, cowboy.
不能偷偷摸摸的
You don't sneak up on ole man Parsons.
你知道他什么性格
You know what he's like.
帕森斯先生
Hey, Mr. Parsons!
我是杰里·贝利 我们只是来看你有没有事
It's Jerry Bailey. We just cme by to check up on you.
所以别对我们开枪 好吗
So please don't take any shots at us, OK?
该死
Shit.
-走吧 去后面看看 -好的
- All right. Let's check around back. - Yeah.
大神偷 先试试从门进去怎么样
Hamburglar. Want to try the door first?
帕森斯先生
Mr. Parsons?
我看看楼上 你检查一楼
I check upstairs, you check the ground floor.
科特斯刚突破了他们的检查站
Cortez just blew through their checkpoint.
幸好所有机场都关闭了 他没法飞走
But all airfields are closed, so he won't be flying out.
给我在牛头市设置路障 要滴水不漏
I want a roadblock here. Bullhead City. Nothing gets through.
他到底想干什么
What the hell is he tryin' to do?
从95号♥公路往南开
Southbound on the 95.
他以为能逃去墨西哥 门都没有
He thinks he's getting to Mexico, but that's not gonna happen.
他为什么不乘直升机
Why doesn't he take a chopper?
ZR1比什么直升机都快
The ZR1 is faster than any chopper.
不仅如此
It's more than that.
科特斯是第三代毒枭
Cortez, he's third-generation cartel boss.
他自诩不可捉摸 做事就这风格
He thinks he's untouchable. That's how his mind works.
他习惯用双手来驾驭一切
He wants to be behind the wheel. Literally.
什么意思
What do you mean?
科特斯十来岁就开始飚车
Cortez has been racing cars since he was a teenager.
墨西哥西部太平洋沿岸的一个州
他爸在锡那罗亚给他造了私人赛道
His father build him his own track in Sinaloa.
他在南美洲
He's been racing on the pro circuit
用假名参加职业巡回赛
in South America under a pseudonym.
我见过他开车
I saw him drive.
开得很棒
He's good.
安静
Quite!
安静
Quite!
我是班尼斯特
Bannister.
今天过得挺不错吧
Are you having a nice day?
抓到你就更不错了
It's gonna be.
这事只有两种结局 你猜怎样
This can only end one of two ways. And you know what?
是哪种我根本无所谓
I'm fine with either one of them.
不管你的特工小妞的死活了吗
With your pretty little agent dead or alive?
我可以把她剁成100块邮寄给你
I can cut her up in a 100 pieces, and mail them back to you one by one.
你意下如何
Is that what you want?
你已经杀害一名联邦特工了 加布里尔
You've already killed one federal agent, Gabriel.
你再多杀一个的话
You kill one another, and I guarentee you
我保证你在天涯海角都没有藏身之所
this world is not big enough for you to hide in.
你准备怎么向她父母解释
How are you going to explain to her parents
女儿被装在塑料袋里送回家的事情呢
why their daughter is returning home in plastic bags.
我告诉你怎么办吧 约翰
Here's how it's gonna go, John.
撤走你的人 给我让开路
Pull your men back and stay the fuck out of my way
不然你的特工死定了
电影精选列表