-管制中心 -26号♥请讲
- Dispatch? - Go ahead, 26.
请联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥局
Contact the FAA.
告诉他们有个蠢货
Tell them some smart-ass is
在路上开喷气飞机 还不开灯
flying a jet plane around out here with no lights on.
收到
Roger that.
我听说你不去看比赛了
Did I hear you ain't comin' to the game?
好像是说
Somethin' about "You don't
你不想只为一场橄榄球就开5个小时的车
want to drive five hours to see a football game?"
我不喜欢凑热闹
Well, I'm not a big crowd guy.
而且必须有人留下来维持治安
Plus, someone has to stay behind, to keep the peace.
-你要去划船吗 -我要当卧底
- You going boating? - I'm undercover.
当然 雷 看上去真像那么回事
Sure, Ray. You blend right in.
-星期天见 -等等 你的车怎么办
- See you Sunday. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about your car?
它停在消防区
It's parked in a fire zone.
如果着火了
If there's a fire...
就帮我开走 但是记住 小心点开
go ahead and move it. But please, be careful with her.
白♥痴♥
Schmuck.
-早上好 警长 -早上好
- Morning, Sheriff. - Morning.
-早上好 -警长
- Morning. - Hey, Sheriff.
-真是美好的一天 -是啊
- What a beautiful day. - Yes, it sure is.
雷
Hey, Ray!
你穿便装我差点认不出你了
I almost didn't recognize you in plain clothes.
今天是休息日 应该是个平静的周末
Well it's my day off. Should be a quiet weekend.
不要大煎蛋饼
No more of those big omelets, ok?
好的 但是你其实很喜欢吃
All right boss. But you know you like 'em.
是啊 但是
Oh, yeah, but ...
谢谢
Thanks.
-这没关系 -有关系
- It doesn't matter. - It does!
你好 伙计们
Howdy fellas.
你好 警长
Howdy Sheriff.
我猜外面的卡车应该是你们的
I'm guessing that's your rig out front.
你们今天运了什么
What are you guys hauling today?
-汽车配件 -没错
- Auto parts. - Yeah.
明天中午之前必须送到新奥尔良
Gotta hit New Orleans by noon tomorrow.
路途遥远
Oh, that's a long drive.
-没错 -是啊
- Sure is. - Yep.
买♥♥单 谢谢
Check please.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thanks!
-我们得赶路了 -路上小心
- We're 'bout to hit the road. - Well, drive safely.
当然
Sure will.
-谢谢老板 -谢谢
- Thank you, sir. - Thank you, boys.
他们肯定不大会算账
Boy, you sure are bad for business.
你想吃点什么吗
Did you want somethin' to eat?
-警长 -不用了 谢谢 克里斯蒂
- Sheriff? - No. No thanks, Christie.
我得走了
I'd better get going.
再见
Bye.
-再见 雷 -再见
- See ya' later, Ray. - See you.
亚利桑那州立博览会
That's the Arizona State Fair,
在格兰大道和麦克德尔路...
where Grand Avenue and W. McDowell Road...
它能给大象身上打个洞 伙计
That'll put another asshole in the elephant right there boys.
该我了 拜托
My turn, come on.
等等 小心后座力 你可是第一次
Wait! Now watch that kick. She don't know it's your first time.
快给我 站一边去
Just hand it over. Stand back.
好吧 好吧 来吧
All right, all right. Here we go.
-搞什么鬼 -不 不 不
- What the Fuck?! - No, no, no.
放松 放松
Easy! Easy!
-我提醒过你了 -让我看看 让我看看
- Hey, I warned you. - Let me see. Let me see.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
该死的
Shit!
-鼻子破了吗 是不是破了 -应该是
- Is it broken? Do you think that it's broken? - It should be.
-破了吗 -是的 是的
- Is it broke... - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
该死 该死的
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
我还以为他今天休息
I thought he wasn't working today.
怎么了 雷
What's up, Ray?
雷 你好 真高兴看见你
Hey, Ray. How you doin' man? Good to see you.
有没有人能告诉我 我的两个手下
Can someone tell me what two-thirds of my force is doing out here
为什么要对着一块牛肉开枪
firing rockets at a slab of beef?
下午好 雷
Afternoon, Ray.
-你有枪♥支♥许可证吗 -有的有的
- Do you have a permit for that monster? - Yeah, right here.
去拿块毛巾给他
Why don't you get him a towel or something?
他把制♥服♥都弄脏了 还有你
He's messing up his uniform. And you,
-把你帽子上的牛肉弄掉 -有吗
- Clean the chunk of beef off your hat. - I gotta' chunk of beef?
瞧瞧 真恶心 谢谢
Oh, look at that. That's nasty. Thank you.
在这
There you go.
丁肯枪♥支♥武器历史博物馆
The Dinkum Firearm and Historic Weapons Museum?
-是的 -你在这弄了个博物馆
- That's right. - You got a museum here?
有税单可以证明
And the tax returns to prove it.
每月第二个星期四12点到3点开放
Open every second Thursday of the month,
欢迎带全家来参观
noon 'til three bring the whole family.
不好意思
Sorry.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
雷 我很抱歉
Ray, I'm really sorry.
雷 我们只是想找点乐子
Ray? We were just havin' a little fun.
小镇上没什么事情做 无聊死了
Not much to do in town, it's pretty dead over there, and uh...
我们需要找点事做
you know, we needed somethin' to do.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
-我有事情给你们做 -好
- Well, I've got something for you. - Okay.
有两个司机刚刚经过镇上
A couple of truckers stopped in town.
他们看见我很心虚
They weren't too happy to see me.
他们肯定有问题
There's something off about them.
去给我查查
Run those plates for me.
好的 警长
Mine, Sheriff.
有什么发现就告诉州警官
If you get a hit, pass it on to the troopers.
雷 你看起来很结实 你经常健身吗
Wow! You're lookin' jacked Ray. You been workin' out?
-我警告过他有后座力的 -把那玩意给我
- I warned him about the recoil. - Give me the damned thing.
在我改变主意把你关进监狱之前
Let me have a go.
让我来一枪
Before I change my mind, and write you a citation.
我们已经部署好了
We've secured the location.
好的 都准备好了吗
Okay, are well all ready?
-游戏开始了 老大 -太好了
- Game on, boss. - Love it.
老大
Yeah, boss?
那个农夫有点棘手
We've got some trouble with the farmer.
什么 你们还对付不了一个农夫吗
What? Can't handle one farmer?
我跟你说 我们开始吧
Tell you what... Let's get started!
我来跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
我很擅长和农夫打交道
I'm great when it comes to farmers.
你好
Howdy. How's it goin'?
你最好告诉我
Things goin' a lot better if you
你在我的土地上做什么
tell me what the hell you doin' on my property.
我叫布雷利
My name is Burrel.
我在做一个商业广♥告♥
You see, I'm shooting a commercial,
我想你一定在电视上看到过
I'm sure you've seen one on TV...
而你的土地
and your property...
正好合适
would be just perfect...
从我的土地上滚出去
Get the hell off my property.
我的公♥司♥会付你一大笔钱
The company I'm workin' for, gonna' pay you a lot of money.
-你不必 -没听到我说的话吗
- You don't have to do a damn... - Did you hear what I said? Huh?
你就不想听听我开出的条件吗
Don't you at least want to hear what I have to offer?
不想 你想听听我的吗
No. Do you want to hear my offer?
你马上滚出去 否则我就打烂你的屁♥股♥
You clear out now, and I won't fill your ass full of buckshot.
老人家 你最好把枪放下
Old man, you better put that piece away,
小心打到你的脚
before you blow your toes off.
我只是想谈谈
We just talkin' here.
谈话结束了 快滚出去
Now we're finished talking. You get out the hell out of here!
好吧
Okay.
这是你的决定
That's your decision.
敬酒不吃
You don't want to take the silver?
吃罚酒吧
Better take the lead.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is...
把前男友关起来真让我丢脸
It's embarassing to have to lock up your ex-boyfriend.
电影精选列表