Justin, I'm Paige. And this is Mari.
贾斯汀我是佩琪 这是玛丽
Mari, this is Justin. Justin, this is Mari.
玛丽这是贾斯汀 贾斯汀这是玛丽
Hi. Hey.
嗨 你好
Is that all for you?
就要这些吗
Can I get a pack of cigarettes?
还想来盒烟
Can I get some ID?
可不可以看一下你的身份证
Can you just give me a pass?
能不能通融一下
Justin, I would if I ruled the world, but...
贾斯汀 如果我统治世界 就会通融一下了
What if you help me and I help you?
如果你要帮我 我可以帮你
And how are you gonna help me?
那你怎么帮我啊
Look, you know, I've got some premium grade-A shit back at the motel.
我在旅馆有些上好的烟草
Really?
真的
Yeah, I mean, you can see it for yourself.
你可以亲自去看看
I mean, I overheard you guys talking a second ago, so...
我刚才听你们两个说了
That's $ 13.20, right?
一共是13.2美元
Okay, from $20. Here you go. Thanks.
好了收了20美元 这找你的钱 谢谢
Your turn.
该你了
Here we are. Very fancy, Justin.
到了 很漂亮 贾斯汀
Left or right? Left.
左边还是右边 左边
So, Mari, I'll just run in and grab it, and then we can go back to my place.
玛丽一会我们就出去 然后去我家
My dad's not gonna be home all night.
我爸爸一晚上都不会回来的
Okay, 5 minutes.
五分钟
All right, I'll be 2 minutes.
好吧 我两分钟就回来
Now it's weather and traffic, and there's going to be
现在这里是天气和交通情况 这里将要
big clusters of storms developing, going into night time hours as well...
有大风暴来临 到今天晚上...
Sorry, so sorry, ma'am. It's...
对不起 女士
This belong you?
这是你的吗
No. No, sorry.
不是
What the hell, you guys?
你们到底怎么了
Mari, Justin was not kidding. This is really good shit.
玛丽 贾斯汀没有开玩笑 真的很棒
Clearly.
很明显
So how long were you gonna let me sit out there?
那你让我在那里等多久
Here. Have some.
试一下
Paige, we just had this conversation.
佩琪 我们刚才说过了
Come on. She's a little out of practice.
来吧 小试一下
Take it.
拿着
I'm just sitting on the bed. One joint won't hurt you. Take it.
我就坐在床上 一根不会有事的 拿着
Hold on.
等一下
Hello, Mom?
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mari, you were supposed to call me an hour ago.
玛丽 你一小时前就该给我来个电♥话♥
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
There's a storm coming in. What time are you coming home?
暴风雨要来了 你什么时候回家
I was thinking maybe I could just spend the night with Paige.
我在想 也许我今晚可以和佩琪一起住
No, no, no. That is not a good idea.
那可不是个好主意
Listen to me. You're 17 years old...
听我说 你才17岁...
Hello? Mom? You're breaking up. I can't hear you.
喂 妈妈 你收线了吗 我听不到
Hello? Honey? Hello? Are you there?
喂 宝贝儿 喂 还在吗
Mom, if you can hear me, I'll be back first thing in the morning, okay?
妈 能听见吗 我明天早上回家 好吗
I love you. Oh, my...
我爱你
Who was that? That was your daughter.
谁啊 你女儿
Now she's spending the night with Paige.
她今晚要住佩琪那
This is ridiculous. I knew this was gonna happen.
真荒唐 我就知道这会发生
I should have never let her leave.
你真不该让她去
There isn't much we can do about it.
我们能怎么样
She does have the car.
车现在是她的了
So, Justin, my new found friend, are you from a really big city?
贾斯汀 我的新朋友 你是从大城市来的吗
No, you know, I'm kind of from all over.
不 我来自四处各地
All over.
各地
My dad and uncle have us moving around a lot, so...
我爸爸和叔叔在一起经常搬家
What do they do?
他们是干什么的
All sorts of things. You know, I'm kind of out of the loop.
啥都干 我有点想跳出这个圈
Well, where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
She's dead.
她过世了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
That's all right.
没事
When did she die?
她什么时候死的
It was a while ago, so...
很久以前的事了
That's probably enough death talk.
死亡的对话已经够了
Do you wanna move on to a happier subject?
我们换个轻松点的话题吧
Sure.
好吧
Someone died?
你也有亲人过世了吗
My brother. About a year ago.
我哥 有一年了
A year ago?
一年前?
What was his name? Ben.
他叫什么名字 本
Sorry.
抱歉
You know what, Mari?
你知道吗 玛丽
I think Justin here could be kind of cute
我想如果贾斯汀能把
if he lost his whole, like, creepy, hooded, Unabomber kind of vibe he's got going on.
这鬼气的帽子摘掉会更帅呢
Don't you think? Yeah.
你认为呢? 没错
Look at this face he's got.
看看这张脸蛋儿
Here. Here, put this on.
这个 穿上
No, actually that's... You know, that's my uncle's.
不 那是我叔叔的衣服
Well, he's not here. Just put it on. Come on.
他又不在 快穿上
Model it. Go on. Put it on.
快点啦 穿上嘛
Not bad. Yeah,
不赖嘛
but the hair doesn't match the shirt anymore.
但是他的头发和衬衫不配
What could we do?
我们该做点什么呢
Come on, sit down.
来 坐下
All right. I need some water.
好的 我需要一些水
You're gonna love it. Trust us.
你会喜欢的 相信我们
Okay. Do you think the collar should go up or down?
你不觉得该把领子竖起来吗
Put it up.
竖起来
Collar up. No, collar up. I think collar down.
竖起来 不我认为要放下
Fabio.
费比奥
I love it. It's a big improvement, Justin.
我喜欢 现在好看多了 贾斯汀
You're gonna get all the ladies.
你会成为万人迷的
Oh, yeah.
没错
Evening.
晚上好
Dad.
爸
I... I thought you guys weren't coming back...
我以为你们不回来了
Well, our timeline's gotten sped up, so...
活儿提早干完了 所以
Why? What's going on?
为什么 你们在干啥
For Christ's sake, nephew, are you gonna introduce us?
我亲爱的侄子 不准备介绍我们吗
Yeah, Frank. This is Mari. That's Paige.
这是玛丽 这是佩琪
That's my uncle Frank, Sadie.
这位是我叔叔弗兰克 这是赛迪
That's my dad.
我爸爸
These are 2 lovely girls, Justin.
这两个女生挺可爱 贾斯汀
Smells like you 3 have been having some fun in here.
你们是来这找乐子的吗
Yeah, it's like a regular party. Who else you invite?
是啊 好像是在搞派对嘛 谁邀请你们来的
Nobody. It's just us.
没人 这里就我们
Dad, look, I was just trying to liquidate some...
爸 我只想结算一些...
Liquidate? Is that my word or yours?
结算? 这是我让你做的还是你自己要做的
Mine. But... Am I wrong? Is that...
我自己 但是...我做错什么了吗
No, Justin, you're not wrong.
不 贾斯汀 你没错
Is that my shirt?
那是我的衬衫吗
Yeah, Frank, I'm sorry... No, no. Hey, hey, hey.
是 弗兰克 对不起 不没关系
Keep it on. Looks good on you.
穿着吧 你穿上很好看
You know, we were just... Playing dress up?
我们刚才 在玩化装舞会?
Well, I mean, we just sort of gave him a bit of a makeover.
我们只是在试着给他做个好点的形象设计
A makeover, really? No.
形象设计? 真的吗
Yeah.
是
Well, I think that's the greatest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最伟大的事情了
Wow. We'll just get out of your way, Justin.
我们还是走吧 贾斯汀
How much do we owe you? I love your sweatshirt, Mari.
我欠你多少? 我喜欢你这漂亮外套 玛丽
That your sport utility out there, Mari?
外面那辆越野车是你们的吗
Yeah. Nice.
没错 很好
Yeah, we could use a vehicle like that right about now.
我们现在能用用那车吗
Yeah, 'cause ours is pretty well fucked.
我们的车被♥干♥得过头了
Like we are.
像我们一样干吗
Thanks to you, pumpkin. Fuck you!
真谢谢你提醒啊 我的小南瓜 操你
电影精选列表