So the next week, he's even hornier,
所以过了一周他更变本加厉
but this time he's got 20 bucks instead of 10.
原来出十美元这次出了二十美元
He goes back to the whorehouse,
回到那个妓♥女♥的住处
he slaps down a 20, tells the madam he needs to get off
他出二十告诉老鸨说他想玩玩
but he ain't gonna screw no damn chicken this time.
可惜这次却没有妓♥女♥伺候他了
She says it still ain't much, but she can help.
老鸨说 虽然钱不多但是她可以帮忙
She tells him to go to the room at the top of the stairs.
然后让他去楼顶的房♥间里
This time, it's just a bunch of guys jerking off.
这一次房♥间里一群家伙在一起自我发泄
But one of the jerk-off guys assures him. You know, "It's cool, it's cool,"
其中一个混♥蛋♥ 向他示意 这很酷 这很酷
and he waves him over to this hole in the floor
然后他招手让他穿过地板上那个洞
that they're all looking through.
所有人都朝那看去
Can we stop, please? I really gotta take a piss.
能不能停一下 我想尿尿
Fuck you.
去你的
So anyway, there's these 2 hot lesbians and they're going at it.
不管怎样 那里有两个性感女同 他们正在做
What, are you praying now?
怎么了 你在祈祷吗
Oh, Lord, won't you grant me an empty mayonnaise jar to piss in?
上帝啊 给我一个空瓶子尿尿吧
You know, Krug,
克鲁格
considering the rather notorious nature of the prison you're headed to,
知道你要去的那个监狱有多糟糕吗
I think I'd pray for something a little bit more substantial.
但是我祈祷 希望有更可恶事情等着你
Fuck!
妈的
Come on.
过来
Here.
这里
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 好
Did I do good?
我做的怎么样
Tell me I did good!
告诉我做的很好
Hit us a little harder next time, Francis. Where's my kid?
下次再撞得狠点弗朗西斯 我的孩子在哪
He's fine.
他很好
What? I can't understand you!
你说什么 我听不见
I think he's saying, "Take my money."
我觉得他在说 拿上我的钱
Take the money, huh?
拿上我的钱是吧
I think he's dying now.
我想他快要死了
What do you think he's seeing?
你觉得他会看见什么
Something he'll never see again.
有些东西你再也看不见了
Hi.
嗨
What's my time?
我用了多少时间
It's perfect, awesome.
很棒 棒极了
Come on. Hand it over.
快点 拿过来
Come on. Let me see it.
快啊 让我看看
It's great.
很棒
Mom, let me see.
妈妈 让我看看
Sweetheart, your time is perfect, okay. It's time for vacation.
亲爱的你用的时间很短 好吗 现在应该休息
Tell the OR that the compound fracture
告诉手术室 哆开骨折
to the left femur is on its way up.
左边的股骨移位了
We're transfusing 2 units of O-Neg.
给他输两袋O型Rh阴性的血液
I want them to have plenty more on hand.
然后检查他是否需要输更多
Yes, Doctor. So, Mr. Hadley,
好的医生 哈德利先生
can you just follow my finger?
看着我的手指
Just like that. Excellent. You're gonna be fine, okay?
很好 一切会好的 好吗
We'll get you back on your bike in no time. Let's go, guys.
我们会让你再次骑上自行车的 走吧 伙计们
I love that shirt, by the way.
顺便说一下你的T恤很漂亮
The color alone must've taken a few minutes of your time.
颜色很特别 会穿很长时间的
Hi. Hey.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Mary-Anne. Yeah?
玛丽·安妮 什么事
Where's that head CT I ordered? It's been half an hour.
我预约的那个脑部CT呢都过了半小时了
He got a B-minus for the semester, which is fantastic,
这个学期他得到了B- 太出色了
and I will be happy to write him a letter of recommendation.
我很高兴给能给他写推荐信
Yeah, if you need to get in touch with me this summer, you have my cell.
如果这一夏天你还有问题 打我手♥机♥
Okay, have a great summer. All right. Bye-bye.
好了 暑期愉快 好的 再见
That woman drives me nuts.
那女人简直让我发疯
Okay, so are you on vacation now or should I just make a U-ey?
你是要去度假呢 还是调头
Dad?
爸爸
Dad? Honey!
爸爸 亲爱的
Yo, yo. What's up, what's up?
哟 哟 咋啦 咋啦
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
We are making the turn now.
现在正在转弯
Geez, you think somebody would change that sign.
上帝 有人可能会动那个标志
I kind of like it. It tells me the turn's coming up.
我觉得很有趣 告诉我就在前面转弯
My hydrangea came back.
我的八仙花又活了
Place looks good.
看起来很不错
Yeah. I'm sure inside is a different story, but...
是啊 虽然我知道里面就不一样了 但是
Why? Yeah, why?
为什么 是啊 为什么
I didn't tell you? Dan was up fishing last week.
我没有告诉你吗 丹上周来这里钓鱼了
No, Em, you didn't. You let your brother stay here?
没有 你没有告诉我 你让你哥哥住在这了?
Yeah. Unsupervised?
是啊 没有人看着?
Honey, don't worry.
亲爱的不要担心
I made him promise to sleep in the guest house. It's fine.
我让他保证了只住在客房♥里 不会有事的
So he and whoever he was with trashed not 1 house but 2, right?
所以他和他的朋友可以把两座房♥子搞脏
Would you mind if I stayed in the guest house?
我在客房♥住 你们愿意吗
I promise I won't trash it.
我保证不会弄乱
"Hey, kids, have a drink on me.
孩子们 请你们喝瓶酒
"Thanks for letting me fish the lake out. Love, Dan."
感谢你让我在外面的湖里钓鱼 亲爱的 丹
This is $4 champagne.
这是4美元的香槟
So? Be nice.
又怎么样 别太在意了
Oh, shit.
该死
Jesus. Hi.
我的天哪
Hi. What the...
怎么了
Microwave is broken?
微波炉坏了吗
I don't know how he did it.
我不知道他是怎么干的
Oh, no. Honey, my brother did not break the microwave.
不 亲爱的 我哥哥 没有弄坏微波炉
You have no evidence of that.
你可没有证据
Hey, do you guys need the car today?
你们今天要用车吗
'Cause I was thinking maybe I could meet up with Paige.
我想我可以和佩琪见面
She said she'd be working today.
她说她今天工作
Okay. But we just got here. I was gonna cook supper and hangout and...
好啊 但是我们刚刚到这里 我要做晚饭
Well, maybe you guys could have a nice dinner alone tonight?
也许今晚上你们可以自己在家吃
Here you go.
接住
Mom, are you sure?
妈妈 你答应了吗
No, I'm not sure, but Dad seems awfully sure about it.
没有 但是 爸爸同意了
I know that you haven't seen Paige in a while. So...
而且你和佩琪也好久没见面了
Here. Have fun.
拿着 好好玩
Whoa. Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
All right.
好了
Just promise, promise that you will call me. Okay? That's all I'm asking.
保证给我打电♥话♥我就要求这一个 好吗
Okay, I will. All right?
好的 我保证
Love you. I love you.
爱你 我也爱你
Bye, babe.
再见宝贝
Bye, Dad. I'll see you guys later. Okay.
再见爸爸 回头见
Please be careful.
小心点
I don't know if you're gonna be able to keep up
我不清楚你是否能保持这个城镇的最高速
with the fast pace of the town, but we just got a new yogurt stand, so...
但我们只需要一些新的优酸乳
Whoa, you think you can get us a table? Yeah.
我觉得你可以预定一桌
You know, I got connections. I could probably pull some strings.
我有关系 还可以走走后门
How much do I owe you for this?
这些是多少钱
That is $5.25.
一共是5.25美元
Thank you. Have a good day.
谢谢 祝你开心
Listen, Mari, I...
听着玛丽
I couldn't believe it when I heard about Ben.
当我听说本的时候我真不敢相信
I know.
我知道
I know I should have called you.
我知道我应该给你打电♥话♥
I just figured... Paige, you're fine. It's...
我只是想 佩琪没事 那只是
Well...
好吧
Okay, new subject. Yeah, yeah.
好吧 新话题
So, what do you feel like doing tonight?
那你今晚上想做什么
Do you...Do you still smoke pot?
你还在抽烟吗
No, I don't really do that stuff anymore.
不抽了 我戒了
Yeah, you're like a big athlete now, or...
对啊 你现在是运动员了
Hey.
嗨
Yeah, do you need a basket for all that?
你要不要个篮子
I don't think we've met. What's your name?
我觉得我们没有见过面 你叫什么名字
It's Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
电影精选列表