for the ceremony.
法国的好公仆们
Good servants of France.
为纪念出口公爵皮尔朗提亚克
In memory of the export
baron, Pierre Lintillac,
已经找到通往天国的安全道路
who has found safe passage
to the kingdom of heaven,
容我介绍他的儿子 即未来的朗提亚克公爵
I present to you his son,
the future Duke de Lintillac.
在我对日食的最高庆典中
Whose title shall be bestowed by me
他的头衔将由我亲自赐予
in my supreme celebration
of the solar eclipse.
照亮全法国
For all France!
照亮全法国
For all France!
一只梭子鱼就够恐怖了
One barracuda is gruesome enough.
十只就可以直接分解你的脚趾
Ten will curdle your toes.
我们撞见了三百多只的一群
We hit a pod of 300 big ones.
他们比喝醉的皇家卫兵还要恐怖
Meaner than a slam boon
of drunken musketeers.
他们在冲撞船体 砰
They were ramming the hull.
Bang!
这把我们逼上了绝路
Forcing us onto the rocks.
就在他们准备要撕开木板的时候
And just as they were about
to tear through the planks--
好恐怖喔
How frightening.
等一下你是不是要告诉我们
你用你的熊牙把他们撕爆了
Now you'll be telling us you
tore them apart with your bear teeth.
我们调转船头 利用风向击败了他们
We turned sail and
beat them with the wind.
还真简单
The easy way.
我觉得这样做很聪明啊
I think it's the clever way out.
杀不死猎物的男人要不是弱者 要不就是懦夫
A man who fails to kill his prey
is either a weakling or a coward.
而眼里只有两种选项的人是笨蛋
And a man who sees
only two choices is a fool.
-你是个一文不值的平民
-而你只是披着人皮
-You're worthless commoner.
-And you merely behave like one.
吵够了
That's enough!
两位请克制
Calm.
陛下
Your Majesty.
原谅我 陛下 都是我的错
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
It was all my fault.
第六道菜可以上了 音乐继续
Serve the sixth course. Play on.
玛丽约瑟夫
Marie-Josephe!
你不该在里面游泳
You should not be swimming in there.
她尾巴锋利到可以划破石头
Her tail is sharp enough
to cut through stone.
还好我不是石头做的
Luckily I'm not made of stone.
不 我想你不是
No, I suppose you're not.
打得好啊
Good shot!
你为什么那么讨厌他?
Why do you hate him so much?
我以前会帮他爸爸去中国卖♥♥蕾丝
I used to sell lace to China
for his father.
在我们最后一次航行中 中国人拒绝支付一半费用
On our last voyage, the Chinese
refused to pay for half
因此 即将成为公爵的那位便指控我偷窃 并逮捕了我
so our soon to be duke accused me
of stealing and had had me arrested.
真羞愧啊?当谎言掩盖了真♥相♥
Shame isn't it?
When lies obscure the truth.
似乎这里就是这样运作的
Seems to be the way
things work around here.
那你就是局外人
Not with you.
你想到就会说出来
You say what you think.
你也是
As do you.
对 所以它常让我惹麻烦
Yes. And it gets me in trouble.
你会骑马啊
So you can ride!
可能还骑得比你好咧
Perhaps better than you!
手臂严重骨折
The arm is badly broken.
恐怕我们得截肢了
I'm afraid we're going
to have to amputate.
不要啊
No.
骨头不会自己癒合的 小姐
The bone will not heal itself,
mademoiselle.
这是标准的流程
This is the prescribed procedure.
神父 帮帮忙
Father, please,
别让他截掉我手臂
don't let him take my arm.
上帝会守护我的
God will protect me.
医生 把她的手臂放回吊带 你明早再来评估状况
Put her arm back in the sling doctor
and review her condition in the morning.
神父 你是不是有点糊涂?
You are out
of your element here, father?
如果不现在解决 感染扩大是会死人的
If we don't act, the infection
will result in the loss of life.
如何解决?
Act how?
陛下
Your Majesty.
他想要截肢我的手臂
He wants to take my arm.
当然 在采取这种强烈的医疗手段之前
我们可以明早再审视一下情况
Surely, we can review the situation in the
morning before taking such drastic action.
-我是不确定
-不要讲话就好了
-I'm not sure--
-Hold your silence.
我可以帮你吗?
May I?
生命总是充满着痛苦 我的孩子啊
Life is filled with suffering, my child.
而你尽管受苦 还是不改往常的优雅
And you have suffered with such grace.
好好休息
Just rest.
好吧
Get out of there.
上帝与她同在
God is with her.
甚至比科学还好
Even better than science.
伊夫斯先生
Monsieur Yves.
她状况不太乐观
She's not well.
美人鱼想帮你
The mermaid. She wants to help.
她告诉你的?
She told you?
不然还有谁呢?
Who else?
鱼也和你说话了?
The fish also speaks to you?
嗯 在某种程度上算是吧
Well, in a manner of speaking, yes.
如果出了甚么差错 我不会原谅自己的
If anything happens,
I'll never forgive myself.
想像一下我的感受吧
Imagine how I would feel.
她有可能这么快就痊癒了吗?
Could she possibly have healed so quickly?
显然 她无所不能
Apparently she is capable of anything.
她会发金光 陛下
She produced a golden light, Your Majesty.
而且我还可以在水下呼吸了
And I could breathe underwater.
无可辩驳的证据啊 陛下
Incontrovertible proof, Your Majesty.
证据?
Proof?
我想 小姐 你应该听闻过这种生物的非凡力量了
I assume, mademoiselle, you have heard of
the extraordinary powers of the creature.
我同意这件事非比寻常
I agree that something has occurred here
但你的寓言并无前人验证
but what is not yet clear,
you're speaking of fables.
万事在被证明之前 都是寓言
Everything is a fable until proven true.
现在这个生物选择了你
And now the creature has chosen you
作为第一个体验到她的治疗之力的人
as the first to experience
her healing powers.
别一直叫她生物
Don't call her a creature.
她也有灵魂 和你一样
She has a soul, just the same as you.
胡说八道 她就是个生物
Nonsense. She is a creature.
存在她的目的就是为了服侍宫廷
And her purpose is to serve the court.
这就是她在这里的原因吗?你是生病了需要她医治?
Is that why she's here,
are you ill and in need of a cure?
-我先失陪了
-神父 坐下
-I must be excused.
-Sit, father.
孩儿啊 没人生病
No one's ill, child.
你的新朋友预示了全法国人崭新的一天
Your new friend is here to herald a brand
new day for all the servants of France.
您是最棒也是最慷慨的君主
You are the most
wonderful and generous monarch.
竟然想利用美人鱼的力量来治疗法国一般百姓
By using the mermaid's power to heal
the common people of France.
你已赢得前无古人后无来者的地位了
You have earned your place in eternity.
呃这个嘛
Well,
只要实至名归就可以了
as long as it's earned.
而她完成这项美妙的任务后
And once she has completed
this wonderful task,
你会放她自♥由♥吗?
will you then set her free?
她的生命应遵从上帝的旨意
Her life shall be what God intends.
带美人鱼来是为了国王 不是一般百姓
The mermaid was brought
here for the King, not for France,
就像我以前还有你以前一样
just as I was and just as you were.
我对他还比你有信心咧
电影精选列表