这是你的演出。
It's your gig.
自负的,演出?
Upstage, gig?
这是真的吗?
Is this really happening?
我要成为明星了?
I'm gonna be the star?
这是千载难逢的机会,但你必须保密。
It's the chance of a lifetime, but you have to keep it under your hat.
如果你不这样做,你会搞砸的。
If you don't, you'll blow it.
别告诉外面那位漂亮的女士。
Don't even tell that fine lady out there.
我不会告诉任何人的。
I won't tell a soul.
诚实的。
Honest.
毕竟,我来曼谷还没多久。
After all, I haven't been here in Bangkok that long.
我能告诉谁?
Who would I tell?
好吧。
Okay.
这是一个交易。
It's a deal.
明天早上到这里报到。
Report to this address tomorrow morning.
我就会与你同在。
I'll be there.
你可以相信我,麦金尼先生。
You can count on me, Mr. Mckinney.
我知道我可以的,孩子。
I knew I could, kid.
我只会离开一段时间。
I'll only be gone for a little while.
等我回来。
When I come back.
把她从这一切中带走,杰克?
And take her away from all this, Jake?
安德森,我以为你不是这样的人。
Anderson, I thought you were better than this.
我们说好的。
We had a deal.
我们确实有过协议,但有新消息曝光了。
We did have a deal, but new information's come to light.
能让我们单独谈谈吗,亲爱的?
Would you excuse us, my dear?
她是可爱的。
She's cute.
你真是个大忙人。
You've been a busy boy.
嗯,杰克?
Huh, Jake?
别急,安德森。
Put your gonads on hold, Anderson.
你有东西给我吗?
You got something for me?
我做的事。
I do.
卡皮,你♥他♥妈♥来干什么?
Cap, what the fuck are you doing here?
我在做梦吗?
Am I dreaming?
我希望这是场梦,杰克。
I wish it was a dream, Jake.
我们知道10年前发生了什么。
We know what happened 10 years ago.
古老的历史。
Ancient history.
人类学家。
Call the anthropologist.
这与本案无关。
It has no bearing on this case.
我们还知道汗也参与其中。
We also know that Khan was involved.
你太过分了,杰克。
You crossed the line, Jake.
我要把你拉出来。
I'm pulling you out.
你不能。
You can't.
请再说一遍?
Pardon me?
他们今天下午取得了联♥系♥。
They made contact this afternoon.
你在吗?
You're in?
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道该不该告诉你们。
I don't know if I should tell you guys.
他们让我保密。
They told me to keep it quiet.
好吗?
Well?
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
我想我可以信任你。
I guess I can trust you.
听着,我明天早上报到成为明星。
Look, I report tomorrow morning to be the star.
我买♥♥了他的饶舌音乐。
I bought his rap hook, line, and sinker.
你明天就要上飞机了,杰克。
You're on a plane tomorrow, Jake.
告诉他安德森。
Tell him, Anderson.
我们以前从没把人弄到这么远我已经失去三个人了。
We've never gotten anyone this far before and I've already lost three men.
但我不能就这么算了。
But I can't afford to let this go.
不。
No.
听着,我不需要和你一起工作。
Look, I don't have to work with you.
我可以叫你们去死。
I could tell you guys to go fuck yourselves.
消失,你永远也找不到我。
Disappear and you'd never find me.
该死,安德森和他的国际刑♥警♥都阻止不了我离开这家餐厅。
Shit, Anderson and his Interpol goons couldn't stop me from leaving this restaurant if I wanted to.
你知道的,队长。
You know that, cap.
我自己能搞定,但还有别的办法。
I could do this on my own, but there's another way.
我们听。
We're listening.
他在听,我很激动!
He's listening, I'm seething!
听着,计划是这样的。
Look, here's the plan.
把我留在里面,我们一起做。
Keep me in and we do it together.
我把地址写下来了,你可以过来帮我掩护。
I wrote down the address so you can come watch my back.
这次别耍我了,杰克。
Don't fuck with me this time, Jake.
卡皮,我会那样对你吗?
Cap, would I do that to you?
那么明天会发生什么呢?
So what happens tomorrow?
我面对过去。
I face the past.
你会回到我身边吗?
Will you come back here to me?
如果我能。
If I can.
你就不能放手吗?
Can't you just walk away from it?
让别人来处理吧。
Let someone else handle it.
不,我不能,好吗?
No, I can't, okay?
必须是我,你必须接受这一点。
It has to be me and you have to accept that.
我们如何?
What about us?
听着,如果我不处理好这件事,我们就没有机会了。
Look, if I don't take care of this, us doesn't stand a chance.
你能理解吗?
Can you understand that?
我想是的。
I think so.
你听说过橄榄球运动员在大赛前夜不做♥爱♥的事吗?
Have you heard about the football players who won't have sex the night before a big game?
当然,为什么?
Sure, why?
你觉得他们说的有道理吗?
Do you think they have a point?
不,不是真的。
No, not really.
好。
Good.
杰克,我能拿多少就拿多少。
Jake, I'll take what I can get with you.
而现在,我有你。
And right now, I've got you.
不要这样做。
Don't do that.
优秀的战斗机总是意识到的。
The superior fighter is always aware.
优秀的老师不会把学生吓得屁滚尿流。
The superior teacher doesn't scare the shit out of his student.
让我和你一起去。
Let me go with you.
不可以做。
No can do.
你得待在这里担心。
You gotta stay here and worry.
如果太晚了我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I'll call you if I'm gonna be too late.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
可汗可以杀了你。
Khan can kill you.
你不是应该让我自信满满,准备好挑战世界吗?
Aren't you supposed to send me off confident, ready to take on the world?
你知道几率有多大。
You know the odds.
我说什么都改变不了。
Whatever I say can't change that.
你赌另一个人赢了吗?
You got money on the other guy?
我想全押在你身上,但谁来赌呢?
I'd put it all on you, but who would take the bet?
别再逗我开心了。
Quit trying to cheer me up.
帮我看好莫利,好吗?
Watch Molly for me, okay?
谢谢。
Thanks.
我很想留下来,但我还有地方要去,还有人要见,
I'd love to stay, but I've got places to go, people to see,
还有一个会杀了我的队长。
and a captain that's gonna kill me.
杰克开始穿衣服了。
Jake is getting into wardrobe.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我们能再来一次吗?
Hey, can we do that again?
我不是故意要打他们的。
I didn't mean to hit them.
没有问题。
No problem.
很现实的。
Very realistic.
坚持下去。
Keep it up.
我们要走了。
We're rolling.
你做得很好,杰克。
You're doing great, Jake.
嘿,那家伙伤得很重。
Hey, that guy's really hurt.
谁去叫个医生来。
Somebody get a doctor.
这对我来说太真实了,伙计。
This is a little too real for me, man.
我通过。
I'm through.
演出必须继续。
The show must go on.
莫莉!
Molly!
杰克。
Jake.
莫莉!
Molly!
我知道你和我的老朋友prang一起训练,但他还是不是我的对手。
I know you trained with my old friend prang, but he is still no match for me.
杰克,帮我!
Jake, help me!
杰克!
Jake!
杰克,帮我!
Jake, help me!
电影精选列表