I don't regret a thing.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
知道我可以有这种感觉
And knowing that I'm capable of feeling this way,
让我觉得活着是值得的
makes life worth living.
我不想说再见
I don't want to say goodbye.
你不用说的
You don't have to.
爱永不死
Love never dies.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
去让我们有个大团圆结局 好吗?
Go give us a happy ending, yeah?
嘿
Hey.
不要再死了 好吗?
No more dying, okay?
天啊 好香 -坐下 有很多
Oh, my God. It smells so good. Sit down. There's plenty.
不行 我得走了
I can't. I gotta go.
祝你好运 泰莎 -爱你
Good luck, Tessa. Love you.
拿下他们 -好的 再见
Go get 'em. All right, bye.
回头见
See you later!
从我小时候起
Ever since I was a little girl,
别人就一直告诉我
people always told me
我能看见别人看不见的东西
that I see things that no one else does.
不仅仅因为相机是我表达自己的方式
It wasn't just that my camera was a way for me to express myself.
它也是我捕捉看不见的东西的工具
It was the means by which I captured the unseen.
直到最近我发现了 我一直熟视无睹的东西
It was only recently that I discovered something that I had been blind to.
鬼魂
A ghost.
我们所有人 每一个人都被鬼魂缠身
All of us, each and every one of us, are haunted by ghosts.
童年创伤的鬼魂
The ghosts of childhood trauma.
未完成梦想的鬼魂
The ghosts of unfulfilled dreams.
失恋的鬼魂
The ghosts of lost love.
就像很多人一样 我相信如果我不理这些鬼魂
Like so many people, I believed that, if I just ignored these ghosts,
最终它们都会走开
they would eventually go away.
事实证明这是个错误
This turned out to be a mistake.
就像我们所有最深层的恐惧
Just like all of our worst fears,
这些看不见的鬼魂 在黑暗中获得了力量
these invisible spirits gain strength in darkness.
如果我们逃离它们 它们会加快速度追赶我们
If we run from them, they run faster.
如果我们把它们推开 它们会更用力地推回来
If we push them away, they just push back harder.
我们应该怎么做?
What are we supposed to do?
为了找到
It has taken...
这个问题的答案
great personal loss
我付出了惨痛的个人损失
for me to discover the answer to this question.
我们必须关心我们的鬼魂
We must attend to our ghosts.
我们必须欢迎它们进入我们的生活
We must welcome them into our lives
好像它们是我们的一部分 因为它们就是我们的一部分
as though they are part of us, because they are part of us.
只有我们承认它们的存在 它们才会为新的可能性腾出空间
It's only when we acknowledge their presence will they make room for new possibilities.
最后我明白了 我们的鬼魂是我们的一部分
In the end, I've learned that our ghosts are part of who we are,
也是我们希望成为的一部分
part of who we hope to be.
这些鬼魂就住在我们体内
These hauntings stay inside us,
与我们的心永远相连
tethered to our hearts forever.
在生的时候…
In life.
死的时候
In death.
以及生死之间的各个地方
And... everywhere in-between.
电影精选列表