激♥情♥沸点
-麻烦来一大杯冷饮 -我这上午不做生意
-How about a tall cool one? -Can't serve you nothing before noon.
去那边喝啤酒吧 还有空调呢
Get you a beer right down there. They got air conditioning.
那边可是很热辣哦
But it's a hot spot.
50 70 75 80块
50, 70, 75, 80 out of a hundred.
谢谢
Thank you.
十分感谢你的介绍
I appreciate all your help but I'm just not sure if
不过我还没拿定主意
that's what I'm looking for.
当然这车配置不高 可也还行吧
Of course there is no extras on this car,or nothing.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what i mean.
没必要为那些花哨功能掏钱
You're not paying for a lot of things you don't need.
像动力方向盘什么的
No power steering or nothing.
主要是价格你能承受啊
I think it's about in your price range.
是的
Yes, sir.
-想好了就打我电♥话♥吧 -好吧
-Why don't you just give me a call? -OK, then.
-天真热啊 -是啊
-It's a hot day, isn't it? -It sure is.
-敢问贵姓 -海恩斯
-What's your name? -I'm Mr Haynes.
海恩斯先生 在下哈里·马多斯
Mr Haynes. Harry Madox.
看您对这辆新车不感兴趣
I noticed you walking away from this new car here.
-是不是想买♥♥二手车 -不是 打算买♥♥新的
-Are you interested in a new car? -Yes, I am.
那你是很懂车啦
You obviously know automobiles
这辆已经退了两次货了
because we've had this one come back to us twice.
我给您推荐这一辆
But I got one here I wanna show you.
我自己开的就是这个型号♥
This is the same car that I drive.
从来就没出过毛病
I have not had one minute's hard time with this car.
坐进去感受一下 上车感受一下
Come in here. Jump right in there and see how that baby feels. Hop in.
别具一格的造型
Yes, sir, the styling on this car is tremendous.
外面那人是谁
Who the hell is that guy out there?
鬼晓得
Darned if I know.
我得走了 得赶去看少棒联盟
I gotta git. I'm late for Little League.
-头部空间挺大的 -我说得没错吧
-I like the headroom. -Isn't that something?
您坐着都不用摘牛仔帽
It's like this car was made for a cowboy hat.
等我进去为您看看有没有优♥惠♥
Let me run inside and see what kind of deal I can work for you.
那我等着你啦
I'll just wait right here.
帮忙装装老板样子
Wave your hands around and talk like you own the place.
我他妈就是老板 你这是做什么
I do own this place. What the hell do you think you're doing?
-卖♥♥♥车♥啊 -装得挺像的啊
-Selling a car. -Like hell you are.
已经卖♥♥一辆了
I just did.
首♥付♥为您减了一百块
I got $100 off your down payment.
只是售价减不下来 伙计
The price is gonna have to stay the same, partner.
但您看月付很低的
But I want you to look at that low monthly payment.
-你就争取到这点优♥惠♥ -除了我们这没第二家了
-That's the best you can do? -You're not gonna beat that anywhere.
-那就成交吧 -先生您还是很精明的嘛
-We got a deal. -All right, you old rascal, you.
跟您说
I'll tell you what.
我们这最好的车就是这辆了
I believe you've got the finest automobile we've got on the lot.
也是我的最爱
I believe it's my personal favourite.
须得别处觅芳草
Gotta find my baby
焉能心碎了无痕
Or my heart is gonna break
第五单位 第六单位向我抱怨
Unit five, I got a report from unit six. They say they're suffering.
他们在一号♥巷巡逻 你和埃尔默在三号♥和四号♥
They got lane number one. You and Elmer take lane three and four.
那我假定卡车在二号♥巷
Well, I would assume then that the truck is in lane two.
收到 帮我留意
So that's a roger. Keep me in mind.
我过来办事
I'm expected.
-上哪停车 -就停这 停这就好
-Where do I park this thing? -It's good, right where you're at.
我是吉利克 销♥售♥员
I'm Gulick. I'm the other salesman.
你肯定是马多斯先生
You must be Mr Madox.
叫我哈里
Harry.
-生意怎么样 -一般般
-How's business? -Pretty fair.
只看不买♥♥的讨厌鬼很多是不是
Tyre kickers couldn't have much trouble finding the place, that's for sure.
少嚼烟草
Shouldn't chew that stuff.
不健康
It's bad for you.
马多斯 上午跟哈柏小姐去办事
Madox, I want you to go out with Miss Harper this morning.
谁是哈柏小姐 去哪办事
Who's Miss Harper? And go where?
下乡去收债 老赖名叫萨顿
There's a repo out in the county. Deadbeat by the name of Sutton.
别跟他废话
And don't take any guff.
每个月都要到处
I'm tired of chasing that son of a bitch all over,
去找那孙子
the first day of every month.
不好意思 来你这卖♥♥♥车♥赚钱 别的事我不管
Sorry, nothing doing. Our deal was for straight commission, remember?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我不帮人跑腿的
I don't make any money running errands for you.
-是不是不想干啦 -可能吧
-Maybe you won't like this job. -Maybe I won't.
哈肖先生
Mr Harshaw?
歌♥莉娅
Gloria.
歌♥莉娅·哈柏 这位是马多斯
Gloria Harper. This is Madox.
哈肖先生 让我去跟萨顿谈谈
Mr Harshaw, maybe I could just talk to Mr Sutton?
之前都是我去收账的
I've always managed to collect before.
不用 你有更重要的事情要忙
Forget it. You've got better things to do for me
不能浪费到那傻♥逼♥身上
than run that SOB down every month.
-我觉得...-得了 歌♥莉娅
-I just thought... -Dammit, Gloria.
谁是老板 赶紧走
Who's running this place? Get the hell outta here.
-我叫朗送你 -还是我来吧
-I'll get Lon to drive you. -I'll take her.
啊 我还以为你忙不过来呢
Oh. I thought you were suffering from too full a schedule.
又有空了
It cleared up.
你最好想清楚是跟谁干活
Why don't you make up your mind who you're working for?
-我这是大公♥司♥ 不养闲人
-This is a business, not a club! -Where's the green LTD?
他人不在 我们进来不大好吧
Think we ought to come in like this when he's not here?
是不好
Probably not.
他结婚了没
The man married?
应该没有
I don't think so.
他从屋后的山泉取水喝
He... He gets his drinking water from a spring down behind the house.
我去看看他是不是在那里
I'm just gonna go down to see if he's there.
-一块去 -不用
-I'll go with you. -It's OK.
没事的 你在这等就行
I'm OK. You can just wait here.
-咱一会再来 -不用 我找着人了
-We can come back later. -Oh, no, I found him.
他就在山泉那里
He was down at the spring.
他给钱了 都给了
And he paid me. Both payments.
效率挺高的啊
Must be a fast talker.
幸好不是我欠你钱
Glad I don't owe you any money.
嘿 在找我吗
Hey! You folks looking for me?
得跟你谈谈...
I need to talk to you...
那当然 哈柏小姐
Well, surely, Miss Harper.
像我这种村夫当然乐意
A man of my type always enjoys talking
和您这样的仙女说说话
to a woman of your evident quality.
-萨顿 -是的 正是小的
-Sutton? -The same. The very same.
哈柏小姐 不给我介绍这位绅士吗
Miss Harper, aingt you gonna introduce me to your gentleman acquaintance?
不合适哈
No.
那就下次吧
Another time, perhaps.
拜托
Please.
我都处理好了 跟以前一样
I'll take care of this thing. I always do.
我没什么问题
I think I can live with that.
不留下来吃午饭吗
Sure you folks won't stay for lunch?
下次吧
Another time.
哇
Wow.
感觉跟亲个死人一样
That was about as much fun as kissing a passed-out drunk.
看来萨顿比我有魅力
I guess I just don't have Sutton's charm.
见他一次都不够 还得见两次
You liked him so much you had to go back and talk to him twice.
-泉水边见一次...-好了 我说谎了
-Once at the spring... -All right, I lied about it.
这些你别管了行吗
Now can you just leave me be?
萨顿是你的亲戚
Sutton a relative of yours?
好吧 姑娘 是我想多了
OK, kid. Maybe I got it wrong.
是我想多了吧
Maybe I got it wrong.
可别是我住的那间烂宾馆
I hope that's not that sleazy hotel I'm in.
我宝贝西服还在里面啊
Forgot to get my suit insured.
赶紧开过去
Come on. Move it on through.
歌♥莉娅...
Gloria...
-哈柏小姐 -这是我的事 哈里
-Miss Harper. -It's my baby, Harry. Remember?
车收回来了吗
Did you get that car?
没有 那家伙给哈柏小姐钱了
No. The guy paid Miss Harper.
歌♥莉娅 那你下个月又得跑一趟了
Gloria! You'll just have to do the whole damn thing over again next month.
希望不用 哈肖先生
I hope not, Mr Harshaw.
那边怎么起火啦 酒吧吗