Oh, please, Joe... It's true.
但是你听好了弗里曼夫人
But get this, Mrs Freeman.
五年前你的女儿嫁给了一个美国大兵
Five years ago, yourdaughter married a GI.
如今她仍是他的妻子并将一直是他的妻子
She's still married to him and she's gonna stay married to him
她会和他生儿育女生活在美♥利♥坚♥共和国的纽约
having children by him and living in New York City in the United States of America
距离你三干英里远
3,000 miles away from you!
能远离你她可说是走了大运了
And maybe she's darn luckyat that.
乔
Joel!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我口袋里有十二美元零五十美分
I got 12 dollars and 50 cents in my pocket.
希望靠这些钱我能一醉方休
I hope I'm gonna get drunk on it.
亲爱的岳母接下来的漫漫长夜你可以放声大笑
So for therest of the night, Motherdear, you're free tolaugh your...
笑到头掉为止
yourhead off.
玛丽我
Mary!1...
我要晕了
Ofeelfaint.
乔
Joe!
你都湿了
You're all wet.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以
Well...
你现在要去做什么
whatareyougoing to donow?
咱们要去宾馆订个房♥间
We'llregisterinahotel.
然后你要回美国吗
And then you'llgo back to America?
我不知道我接下来该做什么
I don't knowwhat I'm gonna do.
乔这件事没法在几小时内解决
Joe, this isn't something that can just be worked out in a few hours.
这件事永远无法解决
It won'tever be worked out.
乔不要离开我跟我留在这里
Joe, stay with me. Don't leave me.
那我们要以什么为生啊
What are we gonnalive on?
我们有机票钱啊
There's... there's the money from the air tickets.
如果我找不到工作的话机票钱很快就会花光的
If I don't get a job, the air ticket money's not gonna last very long.
噢乔
Oh, Joe.
再待几个月就好
Just stay fora few more months
玛丽你你妈妈永远不会消停的
Oh, Mary, this... this mother business is gonna go on forever.
你要去哪里
Where yougoing?
好吧我猜我是个傻瓜但是
Alright, alright. Guess I'm anidiot, but...
我宁愿和你母亲共享你也不想完全失去你
I'd rather share you with your mother than not have you at all.
一你好麦克 你好摩尔
Hello, Mike Hello, Moll.
找到工作了吗 还没有
Found anythingyet? No,noluck.
你要喝什么亲爱的 苦啤酒
What'sittobe,dear? Bitter.
有火吗老兄
Gotalight, chum?
有
Oh, sure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一块六亲爱的
One and six, please, dear.
给算我请客
Here, have one on me, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢
Oh, thankyou.
这次又碰到什么问题了我的儿子
Well, what is it this time, my son?
我猜又是那些老问题吧
The same old story,Isuppose.
不完全是这次我想要一些真正的钱
Not quite. I want some real moneythis time.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我不是想要你的钱我想要自己的钱
Not yours. My own.
你自己根本没有任何钱
You haven't any money of your own.
我终究会得到一笔钱
I will have. Eventually.
别想了我的孩子
Oh no, my boy.
在我死之前你别想得到那些钱
You don't touch a pennyof that untill'm dead.
真是荒谬你又不需要那些钱
It's absurd.You don't needit.
你自己明明有那么多钱 非常多
You've plenty of yourown, Plenty.
使用你母亲的遗产时我会遵照她的遗愿
I intend to use your mother's money as she'd have wanted me to.
她绝对不希望现在就给你钱
That doesn't include giving anyof it to you now.
你最好别这么高傲自大冷漠无情
You know, I wouldn't be quite so smug and disinterested if I were you.
某位十分不友好的人
Someone who is quite determined to be most unpleasant about it
手里正拿着一张我的干元支票
has a cheque of mine for a thousand
此时此刻他应该已经被银行拒付了
which is probably bouncing at this very moment.
如果你不肯给我那笔钱的话
Soif you're determined not toshare the money
过几天你恐怕就要看到一些孩人听闻的头条新闻了
in a few days from now, you'll be sharing some very lurid headlines.
你休想再恐吓我了
You can't threaten me anymore.
一想到你是我的儿子我就已经觉得颜面尽失
Publicdisgrace couldn't be worse than sitting here being reminded
没什么会让我觉得更丢人的了
thatI'myourfather.
你真的很恨我是不是
You really do hate me, don't you?
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我只是憎恶视你
I loathe and despise the very sight of you.
你为何总是夸大我的错误
Why do you exaggeratemy faults?
我猜你之所以从不揭露我的罪行是因为你太过虚荣
Isuppose it's only vanity and pride that prevent you from exposing me.
这也是人之常情 我知道你是个什么样的人
Common sense. I know you exactly forwhat you are.
一个骗子宵小恶棍但我无法证明这一点
A liar, a cheat and a scoundrel, but Ican't prove it
同样地我也无法证明你在沙漠中杀死的那六个德国人
any more than I can prove that those six Germansyou killed in the desert
在被你遇到时其实已经迷失了方向
had lost their way, were out of ammunition and unconscious
耗尽了子弹并失去了意识
whenyou came uponthem.
你可真是聪明呀
How very clever of you.
实际上有个人还是意识清醒的
Actually, one of them was quite conscious.
你个老东西死死扣押着我的钱快把钱给我
That's my money you're hanging onto,blast you,and I want it!
我最后再说一次在我死之前无论是我的钱还是你母亲的钱
Once and for all, you won't get one penny of my money ever.
你都一分钱也得不到
Or your mother's, until I'm dead.
顺便告诉你我人生只剩下一个目标了
I may tell you I have one ambition left in life.
那就是我一定要活得比你长
To outlive you.
我懂了
Isee.
好吧
Oh, well.
我早就猜到肯定劝不动你了
I thought it would be a waste of time talking toyou anyway.
没错
It was.
你还不如开始招兵买♥♥马抢劫银行
You could better employyour talents planning torob a bank.
那样你成功的几率还大一些
You'd have more chance of success.
出口在那边我的儿子
That's the way out, my son.
谢谢先生三块四先生
Thank you, sir. Three and four, please, gentlemen.
然后就那样了
Thereweare.
你在听我说话吗
Areyoulistening tome?
埃迪
Eddie!
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
埃迪·布莱恩 乔·哈尔西
Eddie Blaine. Joe. Joe Halsey!
近来如何呀 挺好挺好
How've you been? AIright, fine
你瞧着不错呀仍然穿着制♥服♥而且
You look great, still in uniform and...
嘿你到底还是升到这一级别了
Hey,you finally made it.
嘿麦克这是我的老朋友埃迪·布莱恩
Hey, Mike, I want you to meet an old friend of mine. Eddie Blaine.
这是麦克·摩根我几天前在这里认识了他
This Is Mike Morgan, we met here a couple of days ago
然后我们时不时就一起在这里喝酒
and it's sort of getting tobe ahabit.
你好埃迪 很高兴认识你
Hello, Eddie. Glad to know you, Mike.
乔你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Joe?
我来接我妻子回家的
I come over topick up my wife.
你呢你如今有老婆了吗
How about you? You got a wife now?
我是有个老婆没错
Yeah, I've got a wife.
嘿让我来请你俩喝几杯吧
Hey, let me buy you fellas a couple of drinks.
今晚我要庆祝一番可以随便畅饮
I'm on the loose tonight, I'm celebrating.
抱歉埃迪我老婆还在家等着我呢
Sorry, Eddie, I got a wife waiting at home.
我老婆也等着我呢
Ah, that goes for me too.
天呢都这么晚了
Gee, I'm late already.
或许下次我休假时咱们可以一起喝一杯
Well, maybe next time I'm on leave, we can all have a drink.
好呀我们总来这里
Sure. We're alwaysin here.
挺好的 真高兴再次见到你乔
Sure, fine. Nice to have seen you again, Joe.
很高兴见到你 很高兴认识你麦克
Good to see you. Mike, glad to have met you.
再见埃迪
Bye bye, Eddie.
能让我请你们喝杯酒吗
Buyyouadrink?
这个嘛 谢谢我要一杯杜松子酒
Well... Thanks, I'll have a gin.
再见温妮明早见
Bye bye, Winnie dear, I'll see you in the morning.
噢
Oh.
好吧再见
Alright.Bye.
你想喝什么
What'llyou have?
多谢了但我的酒够喝的了
I'malright,thanks.
敬温妮一杯
Here'stoWinnie.
你在庆祝什么
What areyoucelebrating?
我刚听你告诉你的朋友你在庆祝
I just heard you tell your friendsyouwere celebrating.
噢那个啊
Oh,that.
庆祝
Celebrating...
算了当我没说
电影精选列表