四个男人
Fourmen.
拥有着各自不同的人生经验
Fourmen each from a different walk of life.
他们分别是办事员飞行员职业拳击手和逍遥绅士
A clerk, an airman, a prize fighter and a gentleman of leisure.
几周之前他们还互不认识
A few weeks ago, they were strangers.
如今他们却坐在同一辆车上
Now, here they are driving together
他们要去哪里呢
to what?
你为何要偷车
Why did you have to steal a car?
你不是说我们会用你的车吗
You said we'd use yours.
这辆车更快一些
This one's faster.
麦克底下有一个盒子打开它
That case on the floor, Mike. Open it.
这是什么
What's this?
你带枪做什么 你不是说不会动用武力吗
What's the idea with the guns? Thought you said no violence.
我不会用这把枪的拉夫
I'm not gonna use this, Rave.
你要是按我说的做就无须开枪
If you do as you're told, you won't have to.
四个男人四把枪
Four men with four guns.
为了什么呢
Why?
这一位是乔·哈尔西他是美国公民34岁
This is Joe Halsey, American citizen, age 34.
他是一名办事员退伍军人
Occupation, clerk, ex serviceman.
从没有过犯罪前科
No criminal record.
请进
Comein.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我约好了几分钟后和别人见面你最好有话快说
I have an appointment in a few minutes, so make it quick.
好的
OK.
我想请一周假从明天开始
I'd like a week off, starting tomorrow.
为什么 我必须要去英国一趟
What the blazes for? Well, Ihavetogoto England.
我打算坐飞机去
I plan to fly.
哈尔西你已经回公♥司♥多长时间了
How long have you been back with the firm, Halsey?
四个月了
About, uh...fourmonths.
你在韩国待了两年是不是
And you were away in Korea for two years, right?
是的
Yeah.
在那段时间我们一直为你保留着工作
During which time,your job was kept open foryou.
在那段时间威尔斯金除了要做自己的工作还要负责你的工作
And during which time, Wilkins took on your work as well as his own.
他自愿多做一份工作没有索要额外工资
Voluntarily, and for no extra pay.
因此他最近被升职了
Forwhichhe'sjust beenpromoted.
威尔斯金是个聪明人非常聪明
He's a clever guy, Wilkins. He's a really clever guy.
哈尔西你这种态度对你的职业发展非常不利
That sort of an attitude will get you nowhere, Halsey.
你说这种话又鑫又不知感恩
It's stupid and ungrateful.
你为何要去英国
What reason have you to go?
我就是必须要去这理由还不够吗
I just gotta go, isn't that enough?
当然不够
It most certainlyisnot.
好吧卡拉瑟斯先生
Alright, MrCarruthers.
我有一个妻子我非常爱她
I've got a wife, I happen to be in love with her.
三个月前她说要去英国待两周
Three months ago, she went to England for two weeks.
因为她母亲生病了
Hermotherwas sick.
但如今她仍然在哪里她说她母亲尚未痊愈
But she's still there, Mr Carruthers. Her mothers still sick, she says.
我不信她的话明白了吗
I don't believe that, do you hear me? I don't believe it.
我很遗撼哈尔西先生
I'm sorry, Halsey.
但我们是公♥司♥是要做生意的
But this is a business organisation.
你似乎忘记了自己最近缺勤了两年时间
You seem to forget that you'vejust recently been absent for two years.
我似乎
Iseemto...
我似乎忘记了
Iseemtoforget...
行了哈尔西
Now, now, Halsey...
请帮我接通泛美航线 你被炒了哈尔西
Give me Pan American airlines. Halsey, you're fired!
乔亲爱的
Joe,darling!
你好玛丽 真高兴见到你
Hello, Mary. Oh, it's good tosee you.
我两小时前才收到你的电报我简直难以相信
Ionly got your cable two hours ago. I couldn't believeit!
或许你并不想相信
Maybe you didn't want tobelieveit.
什么乔你在说什么呀
What? Oh, Joe, whatisit?
我们不能在这里谈 亲爱的怎么了
We can't talkhere. Darling, what'sthe matter?
你明明知道怎么了
You know what the matteris, alright.
我不知道
Butldon't.
你会和我坐下一班飞机回去吗
You going to tell me you're ready to come back with me on the next plane?
下一班不成乔但我很快就能回去了
Well, not the next plane, Joe, but soon!
等我妈妈病好了然后 然后什么
When Mother's alright, and.. And what?
乔我不能在这里说我
Joe, not here, I...
然后什么呀快点直接说出来
And what? Come on, come on. Let's have it, let's get it overwith.
没什么就是我最近状态不太好
Well, it's just that I haven't been very well myself lately.
不会吧 没什么大事
Oh, no. lt'snothingserious.
我只是怀孕了仅此而已
I'mjust going to haveababy, that's all.
怀
A...
噢亲爱的
Oh, honey!
我本想写信告诉你的但我又想反正我很快就要回家了
Well, I'd have written and told you but I thought I was coming home.
天呢亲爱的真是太好了
Oh,gee,baby,that's great!
好了亲爱的走吧
Well, come on, honey! Let's go.
把行李放在这里吧亲爱的
Leave your bag there, darling.
是你吗玛丽 是我亲爱的
That you, Mary? Yes, dear.
你去哪里了你之前说三点半回来
Where have you been? Yousaid half past three.
比我们原想得多花了点时间
It took longer than we expected.
一乔来了 你好弗里曼夫人
Here's Joe. Hello there, Mrs Freeman.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to seeyou again.
你觉得他变化大吗妈妈
Do you think he's changed much, Mother?
我觉得他看着和原来没什么区别
No, I don't thinkso.
毕竟都过了三年了
After all, it is three years.
咱们一直没能好好互相了解过
Well, we never got to know each other that well.
是啊
No, we didn't.
抽烟吗乔 谢谢
Cigarette, Joe? Oh, thanks
我猜你是来带玛丽回美国的吧
Well, Isuppose you've come to take Mary back to America again.
没错
Yeah. Yeah, that's why I've come.
他想让我两三天后陪他回美国
He wants me to fly back with him in two or three days' time.
是吗
Oh.
那你必须要回去了不是吗
Well, I suppose you'll have to go then, won't you?
难道她该继续待在这里吗
Well, is there any reason why she shouldn't?
乔
Joe...
没关系玛丽
It's alright, Mary.
我知道你丈夫以为我故意把你留在这里
I know your husband thinks that I've kept you here deliberately.
当然啦他不知道我最近病得多严重
But of course, he doesn't realise how illl've been.
我和乔说过孩子的事了妈
I've told Joe about the baby, Mother.
这真是个好消息是不是
Yeah, that's great news, isn't it?
咱们该叫他什么呢
What are we gonna call him?
叫乔治如何
How about, um... How about George?
那是你♥爸♥爸的名字对不对 不对
That was your father's name, wasn't it? No.
好吧好吧我很抱歉
OK, OK, I'm sorry.
我不想提这件事
I don'twish totalkabout it.
你看不出来吗你让我很烦心 等等
Can't you see you're upsetting me? Now, wait a minute.
一直都是这个样子
It was always the same.
从不为我考虑一分一毫
No consideration for me, none at all.
你一直只为自己考虑
You thinkabout nothing but yourselves the whole time.
把我一个人留在这里
Leave me here all alone.
留我一人孤独等死
Leave me to die...
她还是那么体贴喜人
Still the same, sweetold Mother.
每次我想回家她都突然疾病发作
Every time I tried to come home, she had another attack.
乔过来坐在这里
Joe, come and sit down here.
我能为你买♥♥机票吗
CanIget the tickets?
可以
Yes.
你确定不会改变想法吗
You sure you won't change your mind?
你确定你不会让她改变你的想法吗
You sureyouwon't let her changeit for you?
我想回家乔
Iwant togo home, Joe.
今晚我会告诉她的
I'lltellher tonight.
我们就要回家了亲爱的
We're on our way, honey.
四个男人四把枪
Four men with four guns.
这一位是麦克·摩根英国人
Here is Mike Morgan,British.
31岁职业拳击手
Age31,professional boxer.
曾在海军受过荣誉表彰
Served honourably with the Navy.
没有犯罪前科
No criminal record.
他怎么样医生 情况很糟
How's he making out, Doc? Pretty poorly.
严重脑震荡我要送他去医院
Acute concussion.I'm sending himtohospital.
但是医生下周他还要在布莱克普尔比赛呢
But Doc, he fights next week in Blackpool!
到时瞧着可不太好
It ain't gonna looksogood.
我必须要向拳击运动管理委员会报告
Well, I shall have to send in a report to the Board of Control.
我觉得他不该再打拳了
I don't thinkhe should fight again.
电影精选列表