You're gonna get the hang of this.
你快掌握弹琴的技巧了
The light went from her eyes.
她眼里的光消失了
The next morning, without telling me,
第二天早晨 都没告诉我
she went to the Chief Elder and asked to be Released.
她去找大元老 要求被释放
So she was Released?
所以她被释放了?
And now lives in Elsewhere?
现在住在禁闭区?
Yes, Receiver?
请吩咐 接受人?
I would like to see this morning's Release.
我想看看今早的释放
Thank you for your instructions.
谢谢你的指示
There, there. That's my father.
这个 是我爸
This one is heavier.
这个重一点
More twins. Great.
双胞胎 很好啊
Watch. Oh, good.
看着 哦 很好
For a moment, I thought they'd be exactly the same.
一会儿 他们就会一样了
Here we go.
开始吧
Then we'd have a problem.
那么我们有个问题
Okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Thank you, Dinah.
谢谢 黛娜
Yes, yes, yes, yes. And you,
是的 你呢
only one unit less.
只有一个留下了
Oh, I know it hurts, I know.
哦 我知道会疼 我知道
I know, I know.
我知道
But I have to use a vein, and the ones in your arms
但是我要用个针管 注射进你胳膊的针管
are too teeny weenie.
是很小的
Almost, almost...
快了 快了...
Done.
好了
That wasn't so bad now, was it?
现在好多了吧 对吧?
That's death.
是死亡
He doesn't know what he's doing.
他不知道她正在做什么
Doesn't know what he's doing?
不知道他在做什么吗?
He killed him.
他杀了他
But he doesn't know what it means.
但是他不知道那意味着什么
Just like you didn't.
就像你也不知道一样
Neither did Rosemary.
罗斯玛丽也不知道
How can he not see the baby isn't moving?
他看到孩子一动不动了?
Doesn't that tell him something is wrong?
就没觉得不对劲吗?
The young and the old are killed.
孩子和老人都被杀了
You're friend, Fiona,
你的朋友 菲欧娜
she will soon be trained to Release as well.
她也将被训练为刽子手
That's a lie.
这都是假的
She'd never do that.
她绝不会那么做的
If Fiona understood...
如果菲欧娜不明白...
We are the only ones who understand it.
只有我们明白释放的意思
Then it's our fault.
是我们的错
You and me and all the Receivers
你和我还有所有的接受者
back and back and back and back and back.
还有以前那么多的人
There has to be a way to show them,
总有方法告诉大家
to give them the memories so they can understand.
给他们记忆让他们明白
Yes. Because if you can't feel,
是的 因为如果人不能感知
what's the point?
活着还有什么意义?
But what can you do?
但是你能做什么?
Citizens are reminded
市民们注意了
that evening recreation will end in 30 minutes.
傍晚娱乐将在30分钟后结束
Thank you.
谢谢
Did it work?
奏效了吗?
I don't know how long it takes for the injections
我不知道多久你能摆脱注射
to leave you, whether a day was long enough or...
一天是不是已经够长了 或者...
Why did I do this, Jonas?
我为什么要这么做 乔纳斯?
On the walk here, I was thinking of how I would scold you.
在来的路上 我就在想我要怎么埋怨你
How I would say, "Oh, it's fine for you
如果我说 "哦 你违规没问题
to break the rules because you're chosen."
因为你是被选中的"
When I thought about telling you, I just, I...
当我正在想着这么告诉你时 我只是 我...
I began to think about you.
我已经开始想你了
Is this okay?
这样可以吗?
Do you feel anything?
你感觉到了什么?
It feels like...
感觉就像...
Fiona,
菲欧娜
what do you feel? I don't know.
你什么感觉? 我不知道
I don't have the words to describe it.
我不知道该怎么形容
Warm?
温暖?
Does it feel warm?
是不是感到温暖?
Warm?
温暖?
Does it feel nice?
是不是感觉很好?
No...
不...
I, I'm on night shift.
我 我该上夜班了
I need to...
我需要...
I don't feel right, Jonas.
我感觉不好 乔纳斯
I need to go and get my injection.
我要走了去接受注射
I need to go to work.
我需要去工作
What was that?
那是什么?
Fiona, there is more.
菲欧娜 还有很多
So much more.
很多很多
I remembered it now.
我现在想起来了
I had dreamed of her.
当我很小的时候
When I was younger.
我做了关于她的梦
I told my parents.
我告诉我爸妈
"It was the Stirrings" they said.
"那是兴奋过度" 他们说
Everyone had them.
每个人都有
Medication would stop them.
药物可以消除这种感觉
Nothing that couldn't be fixed.
药物可以消除一切不正常的感觉
Precision of language.
用精确的语言说
And Teacher said, "That's right, Lily."
用老师的话说 "完全正确 莉莉"
Very good.
很好
Jonas.
乔纳斯
Just in time for Feelings.
正好赶上分享时间
Lily was telling us how she... Where's Gabe?
莉莉正告诉我们她... 小加布在哪儿?
Uncertain was returned to the Nurturing Center.
他已经回到育儿中心了
What happened?
发生了什么?
Well, he failed his Test of Maturity.
嗯 他的成长测试失败了
Again.
再一次
I couldn't ask for another extension,
我不能申请另一次延期了
so I'll have to Release him to Elsewhere.
所以我只能释放他去其它地方
Release him?
释放他?
Well, we certainly gave it our best try, didn't we?
是的 我们已经进了最大的努力 不是吗?
But he's family.
但他是我们的家人
Precision of language, please.
请用精确的词汇
Sit down.
坐下
Eat with us.
和我们一起吃饭
I just need to rest for a while.
我要休息一下
I hadn't been wrong.
我没有错
This was wrong.
这才是错的
They hadn't eliminated murder.
他们没有停止杀人
They'd brought it home.
他们甚至谋杀家人
They just called it by a different name.
他们只是换了一个说法
Father, he didn't know any better.
爸爸 他什么都不知道
I did.
我知道
Jonas, what are you doing? It's against the rules
乔纳斯 你在做什么?
to leave your community this late.
这么晚外出是违规的
Asher, there's something I have to do that is right,
亚瑟 我需要去做一件正确的事情
but is sort of against the rules.
但是这会违规
If it's the right thing to do, how can it be against the rules?
如果是正确的事 为什么会违规?
There are things that I've learned
我知道了一些事情
that you don't know that you can't know,
是你不知道也不能知道的事
not because it's your fault... Jonas,
这不是你的错... 乔纳斯
you need to go back to your family unit.
你要回到你家里
But that's the point.
但那就是问题
It isn't my family, and neither is yours.
那不是我家 你家也不是你家
Asher, I got to go. Jonas, listen.
亚瑟 我必须要走了 乔纳斯 听着
Get out of my way. Jonas, stop!
闪开 乔纳斯 停下
Giver!
传授人!
电影精选列表