Today they pass judgment against the journalist
今天针对身兼记者及黄金时代公♥司♥的执行出版人
and the responsible publisher from Millennium, Mikael Blomkvist,
迈克尔·布隆克维斯特的指控终于落下帷幕
who is accused for gross slander
他被告恶意中伤他人
of the successful financier Hans-Erik Wennerstrt.
被中伤者是著名资本家汉斯埃里克·温纳斯特
Blomkvist accused of Wennerstrt illeagal arms trafficking and fraud
布隆克维斯特指控温纳斯特非法挪用 诈欺
Over 60 million.
高达6000万
The Swedes have always had divided opinions on Blomkvist.
大家对布隆克维斯特的指控也各持己见
His supporters believe he is the last idealistic journalist.
他的支持者相信他是最后一个理想主义者
But now his long career as journalistic watchdog may be over.
但是现在他作为业界监督的生涯似乎结束了
In the case Wennerstrt Vs. Millennium Is defendants Mikael Blomkvist declared
在温纳斯特和黄金时代的案件中被告迈克尔·布隆克维斯特
guilty in six of eight allegations.
对8项指控中的6项给予默认
The accused is sentenced three months' imprisonment
被告将面临3个月的监禁
and a compensation of 150,000 dollars to Hans-Erik Wennerstrt.
还有对汉斯埃里克·温纳斯特15万美元的赔偿
How do you see the ruling?
您怎样看待这次审判
We must stop people like Kalle Blomkvist
我们必须阻止像卡勒·布隆克维斯特这样的人
Digging in honest peoples cases simply because do not agree with their views.
意见不合就随意谣言中伤
I have no further comment. There he comes.
我没更多评论了 他出来了
How is it to be declared guilty?
您是怎样被判有罪的
Will you continue as a journalist Mikael Blomkvist?
迈克尔·布隆克维斯特先生 您还将继续从事记者行业吗
Cheers, everybody. God Job Cheers. God Job
大家 干杯 干得好 来 干杯
Cheers. How do we appeal the ruling?
干杯 我们应该上诉
We're behind you one hundred percent, Micke.
迈克 我们全力支持你
We must do something. The advertisers have lost confidence in us.
我们必须做点什么 现在客户对我们都失去信心了
We wont regain that with an appeal. An appeal would win us the time.
我们上诉也没有用 但上诉可以给我们争取时间啊
We will not appeal. This is about Millennium's future.
我们不会上诉 这关系到黄金时代的前途
The sooner this is over the better for Millennium.
这个越早结束对黄金时代越有利
Not to act as the Devil's advocate.
总不能成为坏人的喉舌啊
but it is not an idea if Mikael left Millennium?
让迈克尔暂时离开黄金时代
Just until the storm is over?.
避避风头再说 难道不是一个办法吗
Merry Christmas
圣诞节快乐
Wait Micke.
迈克 等一下
They are in shock. Only Janne dare speak the truth.
他们都吓坏了 只有珍妮敢说真话
I am a liability for the magazine. It's about finding a way out.
我是杂♥志♥的负责人 总会有办法的
There are empty here.
我现在已经是绞尽脑汁了
I have not written a word for several months.
我已经好几个月没写过一个字了
Do you?
你写过吗
(Wennerstrt Delivers a knockout to Blomkvist)
温纳斯特给布隆克维斯特致命一击
Jail!
坐牢去吧
God damn!
气死我了
It is rare that we show our research for our clients.
我们一般不对客户透露我们的调查结果
But we have a special relationship with your client,
但是我们跟你们的客户关系密切
so we make an exception in this case.
所以这次就通融一下
That we appreciate. I must warn you.
非常感谢 但是我必须提醒你们
Lisbeth is a special little girl. What do you mean by special?
利斯贝丝这个女孩很特殊 什么意思
But make no mistake. She is our very best researcher.
她从来不会犯错 而且是我们最好的调查员
Good morning, Lisbeth.
早上好 利斯贝丝
Good morning.
早上好
Dirch Frode.
迪琪·弗洛迪
Prints of SMS.
短♥信♥详单
E-mail. Bank account overview.
电子邮件 帐户详单
How do I get access to it?
我并没有权利来看这些东西啊
You order the product. I will deliver it.
你交代任务 我们负责搞定就行
What can you tell me About Blomkvist?
你对布隆克维斯特了解多少
Everything is in the report. The short version.
都写在报告里 能不能简单说一下
Blomkvist got the nickname Kalle Blomkvist...
布隆克维斯特有个绰号♥叫卡勒·布隆克维斯特
when he solved a bank robbery in the 80s.
因为他在80年代解决了一桩银行抢劫案
A public person with no major secrets. Read the newspaper articles.
一个没有什么重大秘密的公众人物 看看报纸就知道
But then he does have secrets? Everyone has secrets.
也就是说他也有秘密 每个人都有秘密
How hard is he affected by the crisis on Millennium?
黄金时代现在面临的危机对他影响多大
Financially? Maybe you should read the report.
比如金融上 你应该先看看这份报告
Miss Salander, Do you have anything to add?
沙兰德小姐 你还有没有什么要补充的
Do you have any thoughts of your own?
比如你自己的见解
There is something odd about the Wennerstrt case.
温纳斯特的案件中有蹊跷
How so? Is there more in the case?
怎么会呢 有什么蹊跷
I must examine him, not do his job.
我只是负责调查他 不是帮他做问题分♥析♥
I would like to hear your personal opinion.
我只是想听听你的个人意见
Blomkvist is clean. Not one single speeding ticket. I found nothing on him.
布隆克维斯特是清白的 没有任何污点 在他身上我什么也没发现
I do not think he has fabricated false evidence.
我不认为他曾伪造证据
Someone caught him in a trap.
有人陷害他
Why did you not ask me?
为什么你不先问我
No lawyer could save me. I know. I have read the ruling.
没有律师能帮我解围 我知道 我看了宣判
I did not want to get you involved.
我不想让你也趟这趟浑水
But you could have asked me. I am your sister.
但是你应该问我的 我是你姐姐啊
I know.
我知道
I'm stuck in the shit. Why drag the family down with me?
我进退维谷 总不能连累大家跟我一块儿遭殃吧
And now your going to jail. That is far out.
但是现在你要被判入狱 这有点过了
The secret of good meatballs is that you have to moisten your fingers.
要做好肉丸 第一步就是打湿你们的手指
And then rub your hands against each other.
然后这样来回搓揉
Shit. could you take this for me?
该死的 能帮我接一下电♥话♥吗
Hello, this is Micke Blomkvist. Hey hey, your little terrorist.
你好 我是迈克尔·布隆克维斯特 你这个小鬼
It's Mikael. Mikael Blomkvist?
我是迈克尔 迈克尔·布隆克维斯特吗
Yes. Who I am talking too? My name is Dirch Frode.
是的 您是? 我是迪琪·弗洛迪
I am a lawyer. My client would like to speak with you.
我是一名律师 我有个客户想跟您谈谈
It is Christmas! Is it important? My client does not want to wait.
现在是圣诞节啊 很急吗 我的客户不想等
Call Millennium after the New Year. My client does not want to wait.
过了年给黄金时代打电♥话♥吧 我的客户不想等
Who is your client? Henrik Vanger.
谁是你的客户 汉里克·范格尔
From The Vanger Concern?
范格尔·肯瑟恩公♥司♥的
My client would appreciate it if you came.
如果你能来 我的客户将非常感激
It is Christmas Eve. It has been a horrible week.
可现在是圣诞节前夕啊 我这周过的是一团糟
I promise you will find it interesting.
我保证你会感兴趣
Blomkvist!
布隆克维斯特
Henrik lives on the island Hedeby, A few kilometers from Hedestad.
汉里克住在海泽比岛上 离海泽斯泰徳几公里远
The bridge here is the only connection to the mainland.
通向大♥陆♥的唯一通道就是这架桥
Once everyone came from the top of Swedish business community to this estate.
曾经很多人都从顶级住♥宅♥区搬到这来
Now, its only Henrik and the housekeeper Anna, who lives here.
现在只剩下汉里克和女管家安娜还住在这
Thank you for coming, Mikael.
迈克尔 非常感谢你能来
Frodes call was somewhat unusual.
弗洛迪的电♥话♥事关重大
Are you hungry? There is lunch.
你饿吗 现在正好是午餐时间
Otherwise, thank you. Let's get down to business.
不饿 谢谢 我们先谈正事吧
I go home this afternoon. Then we skip lunch.
我今天下午还要赶回去 那我们就不吃午饭了
Do you remember her?
你还记得她吗
That is Harriet Vanger, my brother Gottfrieds daughter.
这是哈丽特·范格尔 我哥哥戈特弗里德的女儿
You have met her.
你见过她
The girl here?
在这吗
Your father worked for me in summer 1965.
你父亲在1965年夏天曾经为我工作
He was a mechanical engineer in the workshop and lived in one of our cabins.
他是一名机械工程师 曾经住在我这
You and your mother came to visit
你和你妈有一次来看他
at weekends.
那是个周末
Harriet liked you. You often played out there by the water.
哈丽特很喜欢你 你们经常在那边的湖边玩耍
I remember her.
我记得她
Harriet. I never got any children himself.
是哈丽特 我自己没有孩子
Harriet was my precious. She was an incredibly smart girl.
哈丽特就是我的掌上明珠 她非常聪明
I looked at her like my own daughter.
我就像对待亲生女儿一样对待她
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I think she was murdered. Murdered?
我认为她被谋杀了 被谋杀
This is family Vanger, Mikael. My family.
迈克尔 这是我们范格尔家族 我的家人
22. September 1966. Thet day the whole family gathered in this house...
1966年9月22日 那天大家聚到一块儿
to the annual meeting.
搞家庭聚会
30 petty and greedy people
大大小小正好30个人
who fought over who would have the largest piece of the cake.
谁能胜出 谁就能拿到最大的那块儿蛋糕
One of these people...
其中的一个人
murdered Harriet.
谋杀了哈丽特
Harriet was 16 years. It was Children's Day.
这是哈丽特16岁时 正好是儿童节
She had been inside the Hedestad to see the parade on the main street.
她在海泽斯泰徳大街上的看游♥行♥
That image was printed in the local newspaper.
这张照片被印在当地报纸上
Around two she came back to the island.
大约下午2点钟 她回到庄园
She wanted to talk to me about something, but...
她想跟我说点什么事 但是
I was busy with a board meeting.
我正好开董事会
How was she murdered?
她是怎样被谋杀的
Nobody knows. She just disappeared.
没有人知道 她好像人间蒸发一样
电影精选列表