I built the ring, put out
摆好了捐款桶 还给跳跳戴了拳击手套
the donation bucket and tied on Hoppy's gloves.
还需要我做什么吗
Anything else you need me to do?
有 告诉薇玛度假取消了
Yeah. Tell Wilma that the trip's off.
没问题 薇玛...
Sure thing. Hey, Wilma...
-闭嘴 巴尼 -可你不是说...
- Pipe down, Barn. - But you said...
我绝不会告诉她的 你也管住嘴
I'm never telling her and you're not telling her either.
我要自己想办法收拾这个烂摊子
I'm going to find a way out of this jam myself.
好主意 弗雷德
That's a great idea, Fred.
我还没想出主意来呢 巴尼
I haven't come up with the idea yet, Barn.
但你想出来的肯定是好主意
But when you do, it's gonna be a good one.
大家快来
Step right up.
花五贝壳打五分钟拳击吧
Five clams and get your five minutes in the ring.
铃响前若你没被跳跳击倒
Make it to the bell without hoppy knocking you block off
就能得奖
and win a prize!
谁想为了慈善来试试身手啊
Who wants to take some licks for charity?
不准袭击袋鼠的育儿袋以下 懂了吗
Keep it above the pouch, all right, buddy?
下一位
Next.
我绝对稳操胜券 大理石·亨利
I got this in the bag, Marble Henry.
大理石·亨利的原型为WWE摔角手马克·亨利
我知道 不过说真的 叫我大理石就行
I know you do, but seriously, you can just call me Marble.
我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节
I prefer the formality of last names.
我要赢奖了 不 我要赢两份奖品
I'm gonna win a prize. No, no. I'm gonna win two prizes.
谢了 伙计
Hey, thanks, man.
两份都是我的 想要自己打去
They're both for me. Win your own prize.
-打得开心 -你开心去吧
- Have fun. - You have fun.
我很开心 谢谢你
I'm having a great time. Thanks.
来吧 你这个又大又丑的恐鼠
Come on, you big, ugly jumping Dinorat.
击倒时间到
It's takedown time!
该人物原型为WWE摔角手CM·朋克
他的口头禅是"交锋时间到" (It's clobbering time)
别动粗啊 伙计
Hey, easy there, buddy.
他还想把我打飞呢
He think he's gonna send me flying?
做梦去吧
Think again.
我是CM·朋克岩
I'm CM Punkrock!
我要让你美美地吃我一拳
And I got you a first class ticket to my fist!
听着 他很敏感的
Listen. He's real sensitive.
你能不能别再恶语相向了
Maybe you could cool down the pejoratives?
他哭了 我把这头袋龙吓哭了
He's crying. I made the Kangasaurus cry.
先生 他是一只跳跳袋鼠
Hey, mister. He's a Hopparoo.
你对他实在太过分了
And you're being downright mean to him.
那你想怎么样呢 矮子
Oh, what are you going to do about it, shrimpo?
我要让你不那么过分
I was gonna ask you to be less mean.
"不那么过分" 像这样吗
"Less mean"? Like this?
大理石·亨利 快看
Yo, check it out, Marble Henry.
现在他没那么厉害了吧
He ain't so tough now, is he?
是啊
He sure ain't.
你在侮辱我心爱的宠物
That's my beloved pet you're humiliating out there.
我试过跟你好好谈
I tried talking nice to you
但我现在得靠拳头来解决了
but now I got to take matters into my own hands.
老天 别动火啊 巴尼
Oh, boy. Easy, Barn.
弗雷德 搭把手吧
Fred, little help here?
不错啊伙计 我想你能搞定他
Looking good, buddy. I think you got him.
-那不是...-巴尼
- Is that... - Barney!
没错 我就是CM·朋克岩
That's right. I am CM Punkrock.
史前世界最棒的摔角手
I am the best in the prehistoric world,
同为CM·朋克的口头禅
原话为"我是世界最棒的" (I'm the best in the world)
多亏我一直保持"苦行僧"的生活方式...
thanks to my straight-edge lifestyle...
CM·朋克曾在的摔角团体名为Straight-Edge Society
一般译为"苦行僧社团"
Straight-Edge是硬核朋克领域里一种新文化形式
拒绝朋克领域普遍存在的酗酒 吸毒 纵欲等行为
麦岩浆族生鲜吧
卖♥♥生鱼的生意真是烂透了
Oh, this raw fish business stinks!
人物原型为WWE董事长兼首席执行官麦克曼
你还好吗 巴尼 从没见你这么生气过
You okay, Barn? I've never seen you that worked up.
我不能在这眼睁睁地看着他欺负跳跳
I couldn't just stand there and watch him tease Hoppy like that.
跳跳 快停下 痒死了
Hoppy, cut it out! That tickles.
-我看过最精彩的比赛 -应该再来一次
- Best show I've ever seen. - We should go again.
我愿意花50贝壳再看一次那样的比赛
I'd pay 50 clams to watch something like that again.
花多少钱我都愿意
I would pay any price to see that.
精彩绝伦 燧石族 真是精彩绝伦
That was a heck of a show, Flintstone. Heck of a show.
谢谢 麦岩浆族先生
Why, thanks, Mr. McMagma.
打得这么精彩绝对能大赚一笔
A fella could make a lot of clams with a spectacle like that.
巴尼·粗石族 你再敢
Barney Rubble, don't you ever
干这么危险的事试试看
do anything dangerous like that again!
我不是有意的 贝蒂
I don't plan on it, Betty.
大理石·亨利 把我弄出去
Help me up, Marble Henry.
我马上就上♥床♥睡觉 贝蒂
I'm coming to bed in a minute, Betty.
等我刷个牙
Just got to brush my teeth.
我上大学就为了干这个
And for this I went to college?
喂 巴尼
Psst! Barney.
吓得我牙膏都喷出来了 弗雷德
You scared the paste out of me, Fred.
我发现了
I'm aware of that.
-你来干什么 -我睡不着
- What are you doing here? - I couldn't sleep.
我有个超棒的主意
I got this brilliant idea in my head.
我们可以再办几场
We could put on another one
像你今晚那样精彩的对决
of those crazy matches like you did tonight
然后向来看比赛的人收钱啊
and charge folks to come and see it.
我答应过贝蒂再不干那么危险的事了
I promised Betty I wouldn't do anything dangerous.
不会有危险的
It ain't gonna be dangerous.
就是娱乐嘛 跟表演一样
It'll be entertainment, like a show.
天啊 表演吗
Wow. A show?
那我倒愿意花点辛苦钱看一场
I'd pay hard-earned clams to see something like that.
我正是这个意思 这样做的话
That's what I'm telling you. If we do this,
挣的贝壳够咱们两家一起去度假呢
we can make enough clams to take both our families on a vacation.
贝蒂绝对喜欢度假
Betty sure would love a vacation.
不管了 算我一个
What the heck. I'm in.
巴尼 你在跟谁说话吗
Barney, are you talking to someone?
没有 我只是在漱口呢 亲爱的
Nope. Just gargling, sweetheart.
咱们只需要多找些人来打比赛
We just need to find some more guys for the show.
我想我知道从谁...
And I think I know just where to...
开始
start.
办公室
塞纳石 昨天你真是
Hey, Cenastone, you really
在那只恐龙面前大显身手啊
showed that dinosaur who's boss yesterday.
昨天吗 那没什么大不了的
Oh, that? That was no big deal.
你开玩笑吗 话说我要是有你那样的身手
Are you kidding? I tell you, if I had moves like that,
就不会在采石场干活了
I wouldn't be working in a quarry.
说实话 燧石族先生
Actually, Mr. Flintstone,
我没打算一辈子在这砸石头
I don't plan on breaking rocks my whole life.
没人这么打算 孩子 没人
None of us do, kid. None of us do.
或许我该玩音乐
Maybe music is my thing.
音乐 练了一身肌肉你就想玩这个
Music? With muscles like that?
听着 这周末我和我朋友巴尼
Listen. Me and my pal Barney are putting together
要办一场小型的体育娱乐比赛
a little sports entertainment event this weekend.
而你 我力拔恐龙气盖世的朋友
And you, my dinosaur-throwing friend,
绝对是比赛的完美人选
would be perfect for it.
你觉得我行吗
Me? You think?
不是觉得 我就知道你行
Oh, I don't think. I know.
只要再找些像你一样强壮的大块头
Now if we could just find a few more big strong fellas like you,
咱们就能自己办场比赛啦
we'd have ourselves a show.
我或许能帮你找些人
I might be able to help you out there.
简直了
Booyaka!
人物原型为WWE墨西哥裔摔角手神秘人雷尔
"Booyaka"是他的绰号♥ 意为"面具"
搞定
Yeah!
619!
"619"同为神秘人雷尔的绰号♥
是他故乡加利福尼亚州圣地亚哥市的电♥话♥区号♥
基岩村陵园
人物原型为WWE摔角手"送葬者"
弗雷德·燧石族娱乐
本周五晚 露天游乐场 门票十贝壳
谢谢
Thanks.
不要 谢谢
No, thanks.
丹尼尔·布莱岩 给你传♥单♥
Daniel Bryrock, have a flyer.
人物原型为WWE摔角手丹尼尔·布莱恩
不 谢谢 塞纳石 我不要你的传♥单♥
No, thanks, Cenastone. I don't want your flyer.
-拜托了 拿着吧 -我说了 我不要
- Please, please. I insist. - I said, "No, I don't".
-但我觉得你应该说 你要 -我不要
电影精选列表