基岩村
拥有居民两万五
多好的一个早晨
What a great morning.
看太阳升起 听翼龙鸣叫
The rising sun, the tweeting of the Terradons.
今天是个完美的时机
Today is the perfect day to
向我的老板申请预支薪水
ask my boss for that advance on my paycheck.
该带薇玛好好度个假了
Wilma deserves a nice vacation.
-怎么了 弗雷德 -我上班已经迟到了
- What's the matter, Fred? - I'm already late for work.
摩登原始人 石器时代摔角大对决
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
石巴克咖啡
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
勤劳 尽力 抡大锤
Hard work, dedication, a big hammer.
这样才能干采石 你在听吗 塞纳石先生
That's how you break rocks. You listening to me, Mr. Cenastone?
当然 石板先生 叫我约翰就好
Absolutely, Mr. Slate. And please, call me John.
本片由世界摔角娱乐公♥司♥(WWE)联合制♥作♥
片中摔角人物原型均为WWE著名选手
我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节
I prefer the formality of last names.
别以为你是我姐姐的丈夫的隔代外甥
Just because you're my sister's husband's nephew once removed,
就能享受什么特权
doesn't mean you get special privileges.
不会的先生 我是来干活的
No, sir. I'm here to work.
很好 因为偷懒可是我的大忌之一
Good. Because laziness is one thing I won't tolerate.
还有迟到 太可恨了
Also lateness. I hate that.
快走啊 各位
Come on, people.
咱们有些人20分钟前就该去上班了
Some of us got jobs we should have been at 20 minutes ago.
混口饭吃不容易
It's a livin'.
这些挖掘龙都是高精尖设备
These prontocranes are delicate pieces of equipment.
这台需要真正的专家来操作
Takes a real expert to run one of these.
燧石族
Hey, Flintstone!
燧石族
Flintstone?
老天 老天 老天
Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man.
燧石族 你最好别给我在上面睡觉
Flintstone, you'd better not be sleeping up there!
燧石族
Flintstone!
是 石板先生 我正在调试...
Yes, Mr. Slate. I was just adjusting the...
赶紧干活
Well, get back to work!
遵命 先生 我继续干活
Yes, sir. I will get back to it.
我不一直在上面老老实实干活嘛
Work. Which is what I was doing up here all this time.
救命啊
Help me!
抓紧 石板先生 我马上让你下去
Hang on, Mr. Slate. I'll have you down in a jiffy.
应该有根下降操纵杆的
There's got to be an off lever here somewhere.
原来这是上升杆
That was the up lever.
现在我算是知道了
Oh, you think I would have figured that out by now.
再试试这根
Now, let's see here.
我错了 只剩这根了 一定是它
My bad! Only one left. Got to be it.
石板先生 没事吧
Mr. Slate, you okay?
我都亲上花岗岩了 燧石族
I'm kissing granite here, Flintstone.
看着像没事吗
Do I look okay?
话说 现在说这个好像不太合适
Listen. This might not be the best time,
但既然跟你搭上话了
but since I have your attention,
我在想能不能
I was wondering if I could
提前预支一下这个月的薪水
get my paycheck a little early this month?
我答应过妻子要带全家去度假的
I'd promised my wife I'd take the family on a vacation.
-度假 -去岩卡普科
- A vacation? - To Rockapulco.
你要度假
A vacation!
你刚才差点害死我 还想去度假
You almost got me killed and you want to go on a vacation!
今天过得不顺 我是该休整一下嘛
Well, after a day like today I could use some R&R.
你也应该休整一下
You probably could too.
恐龙
Dinosaur!
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
刚才真是了不起啊
Wow, that was amazing.
身手不错啊 孩子 你叫什么
You got some moves, kid. What's your name?
我吗 我是约翰 约翰·塞纳石
Me? I'm John. John Cenastone.
幸会 约翰
Good to meet you, John.
-我是弗雷德...-燧石族 来我办公室
- I'm Fred... - Flintstone, in my office!
就现在
Now.
石板采岩采石公♥司♥
支付弗雷德·燧石族 730贝壳
编号♥37224 H.B.石板
好了
There you go.
你的薪水支票
Your paycheck.
真的吗 石板先生 你太慷慨了
Seriously? Wow! Mr. Slate, that's awful generous.
我惹了那么大的祸 还以为你要发火呢
I mean, after all that damage I caused, I thought you'd be mad.
看来你是发火了
So, you are mad.
我就直接进去告诉薇玛
I'm just gonna go in there and tell Wilma
度假取消了 她会理解的
the vacation's off. She'll understand.
薇玛 我回来啦
Wilma, I'm home!
这次被我闪开了吧
Missed me that time.
弗雷德 是你吗
Fred? Is that you?
听着 亲爱的
Honey, listen.
我得告诉你一些关于度假的事
There's something i need to tell you about our vacation.
我得让你看看一些关于度假的东西
There's something I need to show you about our vacation.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我特意为度假买♥♥的 马歇岩在打四折
I got it for our trip. 60% off at Marshales.
你要告诉我什么关于度假的事
What did you want to tell me about the vacation?
只是...我绝对没有因为
Just that...I'm definitely not canceling it
今天工作的某些事就把度假取消了哟
because of something that happened at work today.
那就好
Well, that's a relief.
我都不记得上次全家去度假是什么时候了
I can't even remember the last time we took a family vacation.
老天 是巴尼和贝蒂
Oh, no. That's Barney and Betty.
咱们要一起去
We're supposed to go to
水牛慈善嘉年华会的
the Water Buffalo Charity Carnival together
我却还穿着比基尼浪费时间
and here I am standing around in my bikini.
我赶紧去换衣服
I have to get changed.
别打翼龙喇叭了 我们马上出去
Tame your pterodactyls. We'll be right out.
有本事再叫一次啊
Why don't you honk it again?
头三次我完全没听见呢
I didn't hear it the first three times!
这次听见了吧 弗雷德
You hear it that time, Fred?
真不敢相信你们真要去度假了
I can't believe you're actually going on vacation.
还要去岩卡普科
And to Rockapulco.
是啊 感觉自己是全世界最幸运的女人
I know! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
感觉自己像个白♥痴♥
I feel like a complete idiot.
你真该看看她那身比基尼装
You should have seen her in that bikini.
我很乐意看她穿比基尼的样子
I would have liked to have seen her in that bikini.
你给我小心点 粗石族
Watch it, Rubble!
我有个主意 弗雷德
Hey, I got an idea, Fred.
等你们度假回来
Wait till you get back from vacation,
再告诉她你薪水的事
then tell her about the paycheck.
可是巴尼 我们不去度假了
But, Barney, we're not going on vacation.
别告诉她 弗雷德 会毁了你们的假期的
Oh, don't tell her that, Fred. It'll ruin your vacation.
今晚 慈善嘉年华会
水牛忠诚令协会
打地龙
你也出个场行吗
You can jump in anytime.
迷你背甲龙
-棒哦 -宝贝儿
- Whahoo, yeah! - Oh, baby!
轮到我了
It's my turn!
尼基和布里·巨石族 香吻一枚多少钱
Wow, Nikki and Brie Boulder. So how much is a kiss?
一百贝壳
100 clams.
原型为WWE女郎贝拉姐妹
一百贝壳 听着有点贵啊
100 clams? That sounds expensive.
想想看 我们每人亲你一下
Considering you get a kiss from each of us,
相当于打五折
it's like half off.
这样的话...
In that case...
我就重金博一吻吧
I'll take 502.
弗雷德·燧石族 从队列里滚出去
Fred Flintstone! Get out of that line!
-但这是为了慈善啊 -滚出去
- But it's for charity. - Now.
袋鼠拳击
咱们的慈善擂台已经搭好了 弗雷德
Our charity booth is all set up, Fred.
我挂上了响铃
电影精选列表