从伦敦赶过来的 横跨亚特兰大
from London, through Atlanta.
还有休斯顿
And Houston.
好吧 我去下洗手间
Right. I am going to go to the loo and...
我想你刚刚才去过
I think you literally just went to the bathroom.
没有 没去过
Mmm... Didn't. No.
阿富汗怎么样
How was Afghanistan?
惨不忍♥睹
It was harrowing.
我奉命去那逮捕
I was there for the capture of
穆拉· 阿卜杜勒·阿克图德·厄尔·赛义德·艾哈迈德·沙菲尔·萨拉亨
Mullah Abdul Akhtud El Sayed Ahmed Shafeer Salaheen.
真了不起
Amazing.
薇莱特是个好女人
Um... Violet is a fantastic woman.
的确如此
She is.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been together?
就一年多一点
Just... Just over a year.
我们曾经在一起四年半
We were together for four and a half years.
还以为相处四年后
You think after four years you're
多半都会相守到老 相伴一生
gonna be spending the rest of your life together.
现在你得到她了即便你俩
Now you get her, even though you're
在一起的时间才是我们的四分之一
still just in the first quarter.
需要我给你倒杯酒什么的吗
Do you want me to get you a glass of wine or something?
不用
No.
-来得正好 -吉迪恩 别哭了
- Oh! Good timing. - Gideon, stop crying.
这是属于我的动情一刻
This is an emotional moment for me.
不 这是属于我和汤姆的动情一刻
No, this is an emotional moment for Tom and I.
你是我们动情一刻的来宾
You are a guest at our emotional moment.
-恭喜你 -好吧
- Congratulations. - Okay. All right.
别嗅我 吉迪恩
Do not smell me, Gideon.
糟糕透了
That is awful!
你喜欢那型的
You like that one?
我讨厌他们所有人
I hate all of them.
我想收到伯克莱大学提供我工作机会
I want to get that job offer in the mail from Berkeley
的邮件 成为一名心理学教授
and become a psychology professor.
和一帮聪明人共事 未来四十年认真工作
Work with brilliant people and just dig in for the next 40 years.
我想自己开家餐厅
And I want to open my own restaurant
后面弄个只属于我俩的私人房♥间
with a private room in the back just for you and me.
还有我们二十个孩子
And our 20 kids.
我们的小猪猪们
And all of our little pigs. Hmm.
别担心 我们
Don't worry, we'll get
一会就去吃早饭 你会好些的
some breakfast in a bit. You'll feel better.
不吃鸡蛋
Not eggs.
阿历克斯
Oh! Alex!
我没想到你会在这过夜
I didn't think you were going to stay the night.
是啊 我昨晚那个状态没法开回家
Yeah, I didn't want to drive home last night in my condition.
我自己去找了个房♥间
So, I just got myself a room.
不错
Oh, nice. Yeah.
-小苏 -苏西
- Whoa, Suz! - Suzie.
-你好 小苏 -你好
- Hey, Suz. - Oh. Hi.
来一起聊聊
Come join the fun.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey. Yeah. - Hello.
你认识苏西的 你妹妹
You know Suzie. Your sister.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
猜猜我昨晚到底干了啥
Guess what I really did last night?
给你们69次机会
I'll give you 69 guesses.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我是奥德莉 新来的服务员
I'm Audrey. I'm the new hostess.
奥德莉 很好 我是汤姆
Audrey? Oh, cool, I'm Tom.
-很高兴见到你 汤姆 -见到你很高兴
- Nice to meet you, Tom. - Nice to meet you.
我是这里的助理厨师 今天感觉如何
I'm the sous-chef here. How is it going today?
不错 你呢
Good. How are you?
挺好 棒极了 欢迎加入我们
Okay, I'm great. Yeah, it's nice to have you aboard.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
你会成为我们重要的一份子
You'll make a great part of the team.
他订婚了
He's engaged.
你未婚妻可好
How's your fiancée doing?
我...
I'm...
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, also.
你丫的在搞什么
What the fuck was that?
你在干嘛 你在和服务员调情
What are you doing? You're flirting with the help.
-我没在调情 好吧 -是吗
- I was not flirting, okay? - Oh, really?
-我只是表现得友好些 -好吧
- I was being friendly. - Yeah, right.
你正用心灵感应
You were sending telepathic
对着她的脸放炮呢 你心知肚明t
wiener missiles at her face, and you know it.
这些票是怎么回事
What are all these tickets?
你们要去看百老汇演出吗
You guys getting ready to go to a Broadway show?
我要三份土豆羊排 现在就要
I need three lamb and potatoes and I actually need them now.
-知道了 主厨 -我受够你了
- Yes, Chef! - I'm done with you.
拿过来 我自己做
Give me that, I'll do it myself.
-谢谢 谢谢 -阿历克斯 羊排还要多久
- Thank you. Thank you. - Alex, how long on my steaks?
两分钟
Two minutes!
快点 快点 动起来 伙计们 好比...
Come on, come on, move, you guys, like there's...
娘的
Mother...
-我♥操♥ 开始痛了 -上帝啊
- Cuntballs. Now it's starting to hurt. - Oh, my God!
主厨 你得去医院
Chef, you have to go to the hospital.
-汤姆 你来负责 -明白了 主厨
- Tom, you're in charge. - You got it, Chef.
我要打包带走我的手指头
I need a doggy bag for my finger.
好了 大家速度点
All right, let's move.
我们有一大锅鹅肝酱
We got a shitload of foie gras.
你们快点去弄鹅肝酱冰激凌
I need you to push the foie gras gelato.
冰激凌什么时候好 阿历克斯
How long on the gelato, Alex?
我等了一天了
I need it yesterday.
4分钟
Four minutes.
来个人把窗口的盘子端走
Hey, I need hands on all those dishes in the window.
拜托大家了
Please, guys.
伙计们 来个人帮我弄我的胡萝卜香肠
Yeah, guys, I need hands on my carrot wiener.
阿历克斯 把胡萝卜香肠放好
Alex, put the carrot wiener away.
你这表情最贱了
The face is the worst part of it all.
赶快去弄鹅肝酱
Get back to the foie gras.
莉奥诺拉外婆 外公 你们好
Hi, Granny Leonora. Hi, Grampy.
-你好 过得好吗 亲爱的 -爷爷 奶奶 你们好
- Hello. How are you, darling? - Hi, Nana. Hi, Baba.
你好 小甜心
Oh, hello, sweetheart!
真有趣
This is fun.
薇莱特 亲爱的 你要在
Violet, love, will you be
伦敦还是苏塞克斯结婚[英国城市]
getting married in London or down in Sussex?
事实上 爷爷 我们打算在
Actually, Baba, we will be doing the wedding
旧金山湾区结婚
in the Bay Area in San Francisco.
你可以在这村里的教堂结婚
You could get married here, in the village church.
来你的老家英格兰结婚吧 回来伦敦
Get married in England, where you're from. In London, come on.
别去那五千多公里的地方
Not 5,000 bloody miles...
薇莱特 美国太远了
Violet, America is such a long way away.
你外公外婆可能会死
And grandparents do have a tendency to die.
妈妈 别说了
Mum, stop it.
他们好好在那呢 你在干什么
They're all right there. What are you doing?
现在是在
Well, for now.
妈 别说了
Mum, stop!
拜托是伯克莱 拜托是伯克莱
Come on, Berkeley. Come on, Berkeley.
谷仓差不多能容纳350个人
So, the barn holds, like, 350 people.
-真棒 -是啊
- Oh, that's good. - Yeah.
我真喜欢 很漂亮
I really love it. It's really beautiful.
-是你结婚吗 -是的
- So, is it your wedding? - Yes, yeah, it is.
真遗憾
That's too bad.
你这么美
You're so beautiful.
算了
Okay.
这棒极了 不是吗
It's wonderful, isn't it?
真是太好了
It is so great.
这很漂亮
It's beautiful.
下个能预定的周末是什么时候
When's the next available weekend?
三年后
In three years.
除非你想在九月十一日结婚
Unless you want to get married on September 11th.
我不要
I don't.
电影精选列表