Maybe you could give me some pointers sometime.
你表现得不错
You're doing all right.
谢了
Thanks.
喂
Hey.
什么事?
Yeah?
我为那晚的事道歉
Sorry about the other night.
我不该多问你的私事
Your life isn't any of my business.
没关系
lt's okay.
犯规!
Foul!
才没有
Ain't no damn foul.
犯规
That was a foul.
滚开
Yo, you in my face.
你犯规
That was a foul.
韩哥,你来评评理
Hey, Han, sort this wanker out.
评评理?
A wanker?
我像是裁判吗?
What do l look like, a zebra?
你怎么会跑来这里?
So, how did you end up over here, anyway?
你也看过那些老西部片
Well, you know those old Westerns
牛仔都跑到边境的另一边
where the cowboys make a run for the border?
这里就是我的墨西哥
This is my Mexico.
你为什么让我用你的车尬车?
Why'd you let me race with your car?
你明知道我会把它撞烂
You knew l was gonna wreck it.
有何不可?
Why not?
那辆车值很多钱
'Cause it's a lot of money.
我有的是钱
l have money.
我需要值得信任的人在身边
lt's trust and character l need around me.
要了解一个人看他周围的同伴就可以
You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are.
用一辆车了解一个人的本性
And one car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of,
我可以接受这种代价
that's a price l can live with.
看看底下那些路人
Look at all those people down there.
他们为什么循规蹈矩?
They follow the rules, for what?
因为他们心里害怕
They're letting fear lead them.
他们不守规矩会怎样?
What happens if they don't?
人生很简单 做了决定就不要后悔
Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back.
甩尾不是为了赢是为了什么?
So, if you don't drift to win, what do you drift for?
你真的想知道?
You really want to know?
真的
Yeah.
好吧,跟我来
Okay. Let'S go.
(涉谷外苑)
甩尾不能用教的
There'S no ''wax on, wax off'' with drifting.
一定要自己来
Learn by doing it.
车手在山路飙车发明甩尾技巧
The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it.
你要亲自感受
So feel it.
再来!
Again!
背包有什么?
What's in this bag?
到时候你就知道
You'll see.
他要这些,你有多少钱?
How much you got? Keep going, keep going.
我连保险套都能卖♥♥给和尚
l'm so good, man, l could sell rubbers to a monk.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
别急,不要太早刹车
Watch it. Watch it. Not too early, now.
快!快!
Go, go, go, go!
不错嘛
Not bad.
别失控,别失控!
Don't lose it! Don't lose it!
韩哥
Hey Han...
你看
Take a look at this.
有人来找你
You have a visitor.
星仔,替他弄张床铺
Hey, Twink. Get this man a bunk.
很高兴跟你做生意
Pleasure doing business.
好样的,我就说你会赢吧
Yeah, baby. l told you. l told you, didn't l?
“我怎没看过你甩尾?”
“你没问过我!”
其实不错吃 都不用加蕃茄酱
lt's actually not bad. l didn't even have to put ketchup on it.
我不算是真的老外
See, l'm not a total gaijin.
我讨厌那个字眼 我小时候都被叫老外
l hate that word. lt's what they used to call me when l was a kid.
我以为你在日本出生
l thought you were born here.
老外可以代表很多意思
Well, ''outsider'' can mean many different things.
我十岁那年妈妈去世
My mom died when l was 10.
她高中毕业后从澳洲来日本
She came out here from Australia when she finished high school.
我只知道她在酒廊上班
And all l know about her is that she went to work in a hostess bar.
DK的奶奶收容我
DK's grandmother took me in.
我三岁那年父母离婚
Well, my parents split up when l was three.
我跟妈常搬家,多半是因为我
Me and Mom moved around a lot. Mostly 'cause of me.
其实都是因为我
Well, it was all 'cause of me.
我想都没想过...
Kind of made myself an outsider, you know,
就变成局外人
without even thinking about it.
是局内人或局外人并不重要
But l realize now, outsider or insider, it doesn't really matter.
重要的是知道你真正要什么
All that matters is knowing what you really want
然后努力争取
and going after it.
我们小时候经常来这里
We used to come up here when we were kids.
还没学会开车就跷课
Even before we could drive we'd cut class, sneak out,
跑来这里看别人尬车甩尾
come up here, and watch the older kids drift.
那时候跟现在不一样
Things were different back then.
我一考到驾照就在这儿混
Once l got my license, l practically lived up here.
那时候有什么车就开什么车
Back then, kids Just drove whatever they had.
过得去就好,没人来烦我们
You know, we Just made do. No one bothered us.
我考上驾照那天就被开超速罚单
The day l got my license is the day l got my first speeding ticket.
隔天就赢了第一场比赛
The day after that, l won my first race.
以三个车身赢了一个公子哥儿
l beat this rich kid by three lengths.
我得承认,真的好爽
l gotta admit, it felt good.
感觉像...
lt felt like...
一切都消失不见
Like everything else Just disappears.
没有过去,没有未来
No past and no future.
没有任何烦恼
No problems.
只有当下那一刻
Just the moment.
那小子得放轻松
Boy needs to chill.
星仔,我要换一组轮胎
Hey, Twink, l'm gonna grab another set.
又要换一组?
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Another set?
你今天换了三组了 这些轮胎很贵耶
No. Look, that was your third set today. l mean, them tires ain't cheap.
坐吧,咱们正要烤棉花糖
DK, grab a chair. We're about to roast some marshmallows.
别这样
Yo, come on, man, look...
离她远一点
Stay away from her,
不然以后你只能坐轮椅
or the only thing you'll be driving is a wheelchair.
你再找一个新车手
Find yourself a new driver.
我没事
l'm all right.
你这是自找麻烦
What'd you expect?
你不只是玩火,而且火上加油
You didn't Just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
我要分手
lt's over.
你是为了那个老外?
All this over a gaijin?
我也是老外
l am a gaijin.
你变了
You've changed, DK.
你说我变了
You say l've changed.
不过你跟我没什么不同
But we're not so different, you and l.
我们都来自破碎家庭
We're both products of screwups, aren't we?
听说你妈曾经是...
They say your mom was the best trick
歌♥舞伎町最红的妓♥女♥
in all of Kabukicho back in the day.
别把我妈扯进来
Leave my mother out of this.
我们没收容你,你会跟她一样
lf we hadn't taken you in, you'd be Just like her,
为了钱出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
doing anything for a buck.
要不是你叔叔,才没人会鸟你
Think anyone would take a second look at you if it wasn't for your uncle?
我们都一样,妮拉
We're the same, Neela.
但我知道我是谁,属于哪里
Difference is l know who l am and where l belong.
你知道你是谁?
Do you know who you are?
你知道你属于那里吗?
Do you know where you belong?
嗨
Hey.
来吧
Come on.
叔叔
Uncle.
蒲田叔,我正要去见你
Uncle Kamata, l was Just about to go see you.
你好吗?
Have you been well?
很好
Yes.
这是上星期的钱
Here's last week's take.
生意好吗?
Business good?
电影精选列表