速度与激♥情♥ 东京漂移
好炫的车
Nice ride.
不中看很中用
It does the Job.
用来干嘛?外送比萨?
What Job, delivering pizzas?
车手够高竿,车子就不重要
Well, it's not the ride, it's the rider.
你在干嘛?
What the hell was that?
什么?
What?
喂,你想把我马子?
Hey! You talking to my girl?
好了,又来了
Oh, shit. Here we go.
就说嘛
Yeah.
她觉得我的车...
She was Just admiring my ride.
很炫
''My ride.''
我阿嬷的古董车都比你快
My grandma's Buick could smoke that piece of shit, trailer trash.
你老爸买♥♥给你的Viper咧?
Well, what about your daddy's Viper?
500匹马力,Borla排气系统
This beast's got 500 horsepower and a Borla exhaust system.
从0加速到60英哩只要四秒
lt does 0 to 60 in like 4.3 seconds...
差不多,差不多
That's about right. That's about right.
对啊
Yeah.
原来你看得懂说明书
Wow. You can read the brochure.
丢得好,有够力
What a pitch, baby. What a pitch. l like that.
他想干嘛?
What's he gonna do?
上去扁他
Let's make it happen.
上
Bring it.
上吧
l got your back.
废话少说,尬车吧
Why don't you nice boys let your cars do the talking?
我只拿车子当赌注
l only race for pink slips.
这辆跑车值八万美金耶
This car goes for 80 grand.
我要你那辆破车干嘛?
What would l do with a broken-ass piece of shit like that?
那就把我当赌注吧
How about me?
赢家可以得到我
Winner gets me.
(香格里拉庄)
剪断铁链,快!快!
Cut it, let's cut it. Let's go, go, go, go!
这场尬车一定超劲爆
Blast-off, baby!
谁先飙到另一头就是赢家
First one out the other side...
别跟他罗唆
lt's time.
痛宰他
Let's go!
预备
Ready, boys?
克雷,别给我漏气
Make it interesting, Clay.
可恶!
Shit!
好耶!
Yeah!
我以为你爱我
l thought you loved me.
好吧
Oh, well.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
我猜我有新舞伴了
Guess l got a new date for prom.
克雷,别这样!
Clay, stop the car!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
快停车!
Clay, stop the car!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
停下来!
Stop it!
拜托你别这样
Clay, please stop! Please stop!
能拷贝一卷送我吗?
Can l get a copy of that?
你以为这很好笑?
You think this is a Joke, huh?
看到肯和芭比吗?
You see Ken and Barbie over there?
他们会大摇大摆走出去
They're gonna walk out of here without even a slap on the wrist.
老爸老妈有权有势
Mommy and Daddy are too hooked up.
我喜欢你这种小太保
But l like screw-ups like you.
因为你百分百会被起诉
You know why? 'Cause you're 100% guaranteed conviction.
我的车咧?
Where's my car?
压成废铁了
l crushed it.
什么?
You did what?
坐下!你完了
Sit down! You're done.
冷静点
Easy, easy.
你完了,听到没?
You're done. You understand me? You're done.
你都还没满18岁,给我坐下
And all before your eighteenth birthday. Now sit down.
西恩
Sean.
你到底在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking, huh?
包斯威太太,请坐
Mrs. Boswell? Please.
我是包小姐
lt's Miss.
警♥察♥先生,我能抽烟吗?
Officer, is it illegal to smoke in here?
州法很严,而且这次罪证确凿
lt's a tough state. And it's a pretty clear-cut case.
不以成年人起诉就算走运了
He'll be lucky if they don't try him as an adult.
我们两年内搬了三次家
This is our third town in two years.
令郎有飙车和毁损公物前科
Your son's got two priors for reckless driving, willful destruction of property.
这是他第三次犯案
This makes it strike three.
法官一定会把他关起来
They're definitely gonna want to get him off the streets.
一定有别的办法
Well, there's Just got to be another way.
这次我们要搬到哪里?
So, where are we moving this time?
“我们”哪里都不搬
We are not moving anywhere.
(日本东京)
西恩
Sean.
我以为你七号♥才到
l thought you were gonna be here on the 7th.
今天是七号♥
Today is the 7th.
等我一下
Well, look, Just hold on one second.
进来吧
Come on in.
这就是我家
This is it.
西恩,我本来要去接机
You know, Sean, l was gonna be there.
你妈说是七号♥
But your mom, she said the 7th, see,
日本又比美国早一天
and we're a day ahead of you in Japan.
反正你来了,这就好
Well, you're here now, and that's good.
你妈还好吗?
So, how is your mom?
我睡哪里?
Where do l sleep?
你知道她别无选择
Now, Sean, you know she had no other choice.
不然你就会关进少年监狱
l mean, it was either this or Juvi hall,
你不能每次闯祸就搬家
l mean, you Just can't keep moving away every time you get into trouble.
你就是这样
Worked for you.
我们都不喜欢这安排
Look, neither of us asked for this.
不过我答应你妈我会照顾你
But l promised your mom l'd take care of you.
你只要遵守我的规矩
So you Just go by the rules her and l agreed to,
我们就会相安无事
and l'm sure you'll manage Just fine.
规矩?
Rules?
对,很简单的规矩
Yeah, rules. Real simple.
你去上学,放学后就马上回家
You go to school, you come back here right after.
我不想看到或听到你碰车子
And l don't want to see or hear about you anywhere near a car.
来,你的卧室
Here, the bedroom is yours.
把这里当做自己家
Make yourself comfortable.
十点钟熄灯
Lights out in 10.
(往学校的火车七点发车)
不是吧
You got to be kidding.
我搭错车了
Wrong train.
我是新来的
l'm new here.
包斯威,没错
Boswell, yes, ma'am.
日本食物就像军粮
Japanese food is like the Army.
别管是啥,吃就是了
Don't ask, don't tell.
我叫星仔 你没有笔记电脑
Name's Twinkie. Hey, l noticed you ain't have a laptop.
又怎样?
Yeah?
我半价卖♥♥你一台
l'll hook you up. Half price.
我用不着
No, l'm cool.
四折 看在咱们都是军人子弟份上
60% off. Since we're both army brats and everything.
我没钱
l ain't got no cash, man.
也不是军人子弟
And l ain't an army brat.
OK啦,那手♥机♥咧?
All right, all right. Well, what about a cell phone, huh?
大家都需要手♥机♥
Everybody needs a cell phone.
别介意
No offense,
我很快会走,不会记得你名字
but l'm probably not gonna be here long enough to remember your name.
你要走就需要新球鞋
Then you gonna need some new shoes to book town with, man.
喜欢麦可乔丹吗? 我超爱麦可乔丹的
You like Michael Jordan? l love Michael Jordan.
照过来
Check this out.
全新乔丹球鞋,还没有上市
Brand new Jordans. Not even out yet.
就连骑士队詹姆斯都弄不到手
LeBron James couldn't even get his hands on those.
Sparco方向盘也要卖♥♥吗?
You selling that Sparco steering wheel?
才怪,这是我的
Hell, no. That's mine right there.
我还付零售价买♥♥的耶
Man, l even paid retail for it.
电影精选列表