没有痕迹 没有证据
There's no trail, no evidence.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你真狡猾
Oh, you're clever.
但是 当房♥子爆♥炸♥的时候
Yeah, but when the house blows,
警方一定能找到些线索 他们一定会的
they'll find something...some trace. They always do.
到时你就死定了 你死定了
And you will go down. You will fucking go down!
你死定了
You will go down for it.
上帝 你还真是愚蠢啊 迪恩
God, you really are stupid, Dean.
炸♥弹♥?
A bomb?
遥控器? 把房♥子炸飞?
The transmitter, the house blowing up?
你都不知道? 我这么说只是为了引你入伙 迪恩
Really? I just made that shit up to turn you on, Dean.
知道嘛 我了解你所有的一切
See, I know everything about you.
所有的
Everything.
很快警♥察♥也会知道
And soon they will too.
他们会知道你情绪不稳定
They're gonna know that you have big highs and even bigger lows.
当事情败露的时候
And that when the shit hit the fan,
他们知道你一定会
you were always gonna do that thing...
选择再次自杀
the thing that you've tried before.
第二次一般都会成功
The second time's a charm.
-哈利 -爸爸
-Hailey! -Daddy!
-尼克 -噢 感谢上帝
-Nick! -Oh, thank Christ.
我们得赶快离开这里 这里有炸♥弹♥
Hey, we gotta get out of here. The whole place is about to blow.
-你说什么? -你的笔记本 里面有控制程序
-What do you mean? -Your laptop, it's a detonator
会引爆路由器里的炸♥药♥ 这是他们策划的结局
and the modem's rigged with explosives. It's a big finale.
-我的笔记本? -按他们说的
-My laptop? -It was supposed to go off
-十分钟前就该爆♥炸♥了 -我没有拿我的笔记本过来
-like 10 minutes ago. -I never bring my laptop here.
-什么? -也许这就是那个人说的
-What? -Maybe that's what he meant.
他给我说的最后一件事就是 告诉他们
The last thing he said to me was to tell them
-演出取消了 -那为什么他刚开始
-the show's been canceled. -Why would they even tell us that
要告诉我们爆♥炸♥的事情...
in the first place if...
也许只是为了吓唬你们
Probably just to mess with your heads.
-混♥蛋♥ -你们以前
-Oh fuck. -Did you ever have anything
见过这些人吗? 似乎他们对我们很熟悉
to do with these people before? Because they seem to know us.
那两个人 我想我们之前在大学校园碰到过
These two kids, we think we've seen them before around campus.
-是的 -没事 最重要的是
-Yeah. -All right, well, all that matters
你们安全了
is that you're safe.
他们追来了
Nick, it's them.
不 不可能 他们已经拿到钱了啊
No no, it can't be. They've got the money.
当然有可能 他们一路在追杀我们
No, but they came after us.
他们为什么一路追杀你们?
What do you mean they came after you?
我们俩是逃出来的 要么你以为我们怎么会安然无恙?
We just escaped. What the hell do you think we're doing here?
我不认识他 你认识吗?
I don't know him. Do you?
不 但他不是那两个绑匪
No, it's not them.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
保罗
Paul.
-爸爸 -你发生什么事了?
-Dad. -What happened to you?
加油站有个男的
There was this guy at the gas station.
一直踢一个女孩 最后把她踢晕了
He had this girl knocked out at his feet.
-就是追我们的那两个人 -我想开着车跑
-That's the same people who got us. -Anyway, I was gonna keep on driving,
他用枪对着我 想把我从车里拉出来
but he pulls out a gun and tries to pull me out of the goddamn car
幸好我打了他 逃了出来
and that's when...anyway, I managed to hit him and I got away,
受了点伤 不过能逃脱已经算幸运了
but I think I got pretty lucky, you know?
是啊 进来吧
Well, come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
-看来你们知道他们是谁了? -不 我们不认识他们
-So do we know who they are? -Yeah...well, we don't know them.
他们绑♥架♥了我们
They, um, they held us ransom.
并且杀了我们的好朋友
And they killed our best friend.
-不会吧? -你说真的吗 哈利?
-You're kidding? -Are you kidding, Hailey?
文森特先生...
Mr. Vincent...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们都爱杰夫
We loved Jeff.
但我们确实无能为力
But there was nothing we could do.
-我想是时候报♥警♥了 -我已经报过警了
-I think it's time we called the cops. -I already called them.
-他们正赶过来 -保罗 你来这儿干什么?
-They're on their way. -Paul, what are you doing here?
妈妈很担心你
Mom's worried sick.
你不回家的时候总会打电♥话♥回去
You always call when you're gonna be this late.
我一直打电♥话♥过来找你 但没人接
And I kept calling and calling but there was no answer.
我们听到电♥话♥响了 但是绑匪不让我们接电♥话♥
We heard it ringing, but they told us not to answer the phone.
来 进来吧 进来
Listen, come on in, come on in.
我们小的时候 弗兰克是不是常带你过来玩
Didn't Frank used to bring you around when we were kids?
-是的 但是后来... -你们都交了新朋友
-Yeah, but then...-You...you had your own friends.
我觉得我们还是不要多打扰了
I just thought it was better that we didn't impose.
爸 是在我们的房♥子里
Dad, it was in our house.
什么?
What?
绑匪把我们关在你的房♥子里
Where they held us.
但你们逃跑了 对吧?
But you got away, right?
-是啊 -什么时候?
-Yeah. -When?
我记不清楚 三个 或者四个小时前
I don't know. Three, maybe four hours ago.
不 他真正想知道的是
No, what he wants to know is did you get away
你在他给钱之前还是之后跑掉的
before he paid up.
不 鲍伯 我不是这个意思
No, Bob, that's not what I meant.
还有一件事 尼克
There's just one thing, Nick.
你知道你的明星老爸破产了吗?
Did you know your big-shot daddy was broke?
-上帝 -怎么了?
-For God's sake. -Now how about that?
有什么呢 我借钱给他了
But it's okay. I spotted him a couple of bucks.
没什么大不了的 尼克
It's nothing, Nick.
警♥察♥怎么还没来?
Where are these cops?
我们这离镇里有点远 先生
We're a long way out of town, sir.
是 这不是给那些混♥蛋♥绑匪时间逃跑了
Yeah well, and in the meantime these fuckers are getting away.
我的打火机呢?
Where's my lighter?
我们会稍后安排你 到警♥察♥局做一个正式的笔录
We'll arrange for you to come down and make a formal statement.
随时都可以 警♥察♥先生
Any time, Officer.
我都不知道我们这是生活在 一个怎样的世界
I don't know what kind of country we're living in anymore.
-让我们的孩子遭遇了些什么? -我希望我能知道答案
-What happened to our kids? -I wish I knew.
每天都危机四伏
It seems like every day there's a...
世界就是这样
That's just the way it is.
至少你儿子没事
At least your son's okay.
你们两个可以走了
You're both free to go.
哦 还有件事情
Oh, and one more thing...
我们需要留下你的车采集指纹
we're gonna need to check your car for prints.
你可以明天来取
You can pick it up tomorrow.
嗯 好的
Yeah, of course.
-给你车钥匙 -走 我们开我的车走
-There you go. -Come on, we'll take mine.
我们赶快回家吧
Let's get out of here.
-完事了 -嗯 这就是整件事情
-And here we are. -Yeah, that's about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
鲍伯
Bob,
我们开车送你回家吧?
why don't you let us give you a ride home?
你现在最好别自己开车
You shouldn't be on your own.
-好主意 -电♥话♥联络
-Good idea. -I'll call you.
-再见 哈利 -好的
-Bye, Hailey. -Okay.
尼克
Nick?
我说了不该说的话...
All those things I said...
对不起
sorry.
抽烟吗?
Cigarette?
好
All right.
你还好吗 儿子?
Are you okay, son?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
我不想再回到那里了
I can't go back there.
你不用再回去了
You don't have to.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Pop.
所有一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be okay.
所有一切
Everything.
我想规规矩矩的生活
We played by the rules.
不去做这些犯法的事情
I wanted to play by the rules.
但这都是谎言
But that's the big lie.
按规矩办事我们已无法生存
It's not enough anymore.
所以 哪怕一次
So maybe just once
你需要打破这些规矩
you've gotta break them.
对吧?
Right?
电影精选列表