我为什么这么做?
Why did I do it?
我这么做不是因为贪婪或是嫉妒
I didn't do it out of greed or envy.
我这么做是因为我别无选择
I did it because there was nowhere left to go.
人♥质♥游戏
我只是个普通人
See, I'm nothing special.
像任何其他人一样
I'm like everybody else
日复一日
getting by
年复一年
day by day,
这样憧憬着
week by week,
憧憬着能够有一天 一切都变得不同
dreaming about that one thing that'll make everything all right.
能有那么一天
That one thing.
JD快递公♥司♥ 请报上您的账户编号♥ 谢谢
JD Couriers. May I have your account number, please?
-又有面试? -是的
-Another one? -Yep.
孩子 你干嘛那么执着?
Why are you bothering, kid?
你在这儿不是干得挺好
You got a job for life here.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 今天就到这里吧 你满足我们所有的要求
Well, it's all here. You've got everything we're looking for.
好极了 谢谢您
Great. Thank you.
我们尽可能下周
We should be able to let you know
通知你面试的结果
sometime next week, so...
我能问您个问题吗 先生?
Can I ask you a question, sir?
我不会得到这份工作的 是吧?
I'm not gonna get this job, am I?
-我真的很需要这份工作 -不好意思
-I really need this job. -I'm sorry.
金融危机前你这样的人我们随时欢迎 可是现在...
A couple of years ago, you would have walked straight in, but now...
我能马上开始工作
I could start right away.
如果您需要 我可以先免费试用一个月
I'd work for free for a month if you needed me to.
孩子 很遗憾
I'm sorry, son.
遗憾?
Sorry?
是 我也遗憾
Yeah, me too.
你好了吗?
Are you done?
嗯
Yeah.
我这就好
I'm done.
我有过梦想 但是 它们都破灭了...
Yeah, I had dreams, but they're over...
因为总有一天 你必须清醒过来
because one day you just gotta wake up.
你必须清醒过来
-You just gotta wake up.
-嗨 保罗 -嗨 妈妈
-Hi, Paul. -Hi, Mom.
-今天身体怎么样? -挺好的
-How are ya? -Pretty good.
你今天怎么样?
How was your day?
哦 你知道的 老样子喽
Oh, you know...same old, same old.
日子会好起来的
It'll come good.
我都大学毕业两年了 还得和父母一起住
I graduated two years ago. I'm still living with my parents.
傻孩子 我们又没有抱怨
Well, do you hear us complaining?
哦 我给你做了三明治
Oh, I made you some sandwiches.
呵呵 让你更加愧疚
You know, just to keep that guilt thing going.
-老爸呢? -加班
-Where's Dad? -Working late.
你今天回来得也够晚的
You know, you're pretty late yourself.
我猜想如果我一直努力学习
I guess if I keep on studying,
我会使自己相信 总有一天我能做点什么
I can trick myself into believing I'm getting somewhere.
-你怎么没去买♥♥药? -我会去的
-Why haven't you filled these? -I'll get around to it.
妈妈 你得按时吃药
Ma, you need to take your medication.
保罗 药可不是免费的
They don't come free, Paul.
吃药都把家里吃穷了
It's already wiped us out.
别担心 我会好起来的
Don't worry. I'll get better.
但故事的结局不是关于我
But in the end it wasn't about me.
一点儿都与我无关
It wasn't about me at all.
我能成功
I'll get by.
生活就是关于痛苦和挣扎
It was about seeing pain and struggle
了解到世界上有你做不到的事情
and knowing there was not one thing you could do about it.
但 不会再这样了
But not anymore.
不会再这样了
Not anymore.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bro.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how are you doing, man?
你在独木舟里这么做过没?
Have you ever done it in a canoe before?
哪来儿的良民啊
I thought a civilian snuck in.
你有浆吗?
You got a paddle?
来啊 至少试一次 学学你老爸
Come on, take a risk for once. Be more like your dad.
谢了 不用
I'm good.
至少一次 酷一点了
At least pretend you're cool.
怎么了? 你本来就不想要的
What? You didn't want it anyway.
-疯婊♥子♥ -噢 别骂街了
-Fucking bitch. -Aw, come on.
如果你想要个乖乖女 外面一大堆你可以选
If you want a nice girl, there's plenty to choose from out there.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
你想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
想你啊
You.
我在想 你是个多么聪明的女孩
I'm thinking about how smart you are.
只有你了解我
You get me.
嗯
Yeah.
我看见你的那一刻我就知道
I knew from the second I saw you.
我们是一类人 是吗?
We're the same, aren't we?
嗯
Yeah.
我们是同一类人
We're the same.
在这混账世界里 能跟一个理解自己的
It's so good to be with someone who sees through all the bullshit,
有远见的人在一起 真好
somebody with a vision.
我明天再去找找迪恩
I'm going to see Dean again tomorrow.
你确定他能行吗?
Are you sure he can handle it?
-我是说 遇到大事儿他常会失控 -嗯 我知道
-I mean, he can lose it big time. -Yeah well,
但想办成这事儿 我们需要他
we need him if we're gonna go through with this.
我们什么时候做?
When's that gonna be?
等我确定好时机
When I'm sure.
今晚想出去玩吗?
You wanna go out tonight?
不 今晚不行
No, tonight's not good.
不如我们 不如我们换个时间
Why don't we...we'll do it some other time.
哪天都不好 你不想被看见和我在一起 还是怎样?
It's not good any night. You don't want to be seen with me or something.
我想让你做自己不好吗?
Is it so bad I want you all to myself?
没有
No.
你知道我喜欢这样
You know I love that.
我爱你
I love you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我也爱你
And I love you too.
好 数到三 一 二
All right, on three. One, two,
-三 -噢 靠
-three. -Aw, fuck it.
上帝 怎么这么刺♥激♥ 双倍的?
Oh God, what is that, like a double?
-三倍 -再给我来一杯
-Triple. -Give me another.
不不不 期末最后一周 记得吗?
No no no, finals week, remember?
-我们得走了 -谁在乎呢? 别这么扫兴
-We gotta go, we gotta go. -Oh, who cares? Come on.
去他妈的 别忘了周五晚上我们跟老爷子们的聚会
Oh yeah, screw that. Don't forget we've got a boys' night on Friday.
老爷子聚会 哦耶 真是等不及了
A boys' night...yeah, I can't wait for that.
别这态度 哥们儿 我们得哄老头子们高兴
Come on, buddy. We gotta keep the old fellas happy.
行了 够了够了 我们得走了
No, enough enough. We've gotta go.
哦 这是什么聚会? 中年生活体验?
Oh, what is this? Middle-age practice?
知道吗? 我觉得你们两个真是般配啊
You know, you two would have made such a good couple.
-真的吗? 只是 -你是对的 真的
-Really, it's just...-You're right, actually.
-我只是没办法专一到一个人 -是啊
-I've just got too much fucking to do. -Okay.
走了
Let's go.
哦 我的包包
Oh, my bag...gimme.
尼克 别忘了
Oh, Nick, don't forget...
除了我们 别人都很衰
everybody sucks but us.
-嗨 妈妈 -嘿
-Hi, Ma. -Hey.
-怎么了? -没什么啊
-What's going on? -Nothing much.
我有样东西给你
I got you something.
给
Here.
你哪来的钱买♥♥的? 我是说...
Where did you get the money for it? I mean...
-这药不在医保范围内 -在医保范围的
-insurance won't pay for it. -It obviously did.
我可是买♥♥不起这个的
I can't afford it.
医生说这药一天吃两片
The doctor said you gotta take two of these pills a day.
一定按时吃 好吗?
Remember to do that, okay?
妈?
Ma?
不 不 他们不能
No no, see, th-they can't.
他们不能收走我们的房♥子
They can't just do this.
保罗...
Paul...
我好害怕
电影精选列表