朋友
Oh, boy
圣诞节又到了
Yeah, it's Christmastime again
大声欢呼吧
Let all your good cheer in
圣诞节又来临了
It's Christmastime, it's Christmastime again
挂起袜子 修剪圣诞树
The stockings are hung and the tree is trimmed
节日的歌♥声响起...
Sounds of the season are ringing on in...
圣诞 一年里我最喜爱的时光
Ah, Christmas... My favorite time of year.
巨大红色蝴蝶结和花环到处可见
Giant red bows and garlands everywhere,
每个家庭都有更长时间团聚 分享礼物
All those presents and families spending more time together.
你几乎能感到散布在空气中的魔法
You can almost smell the magic in the air,
但并非对所有的人来说都是如此
Although it isn't always easy,
尤其当你是条狗时
Especially when you're a dog.
这就是我 宙斯
That's me. My name's Zeus.
雪花中飞奔
Dashing through the snow
乘着独马雪橇
In a one-horse open sleigh
翻越群山
O'er the hills we go
一路谈笑
Laughing all the way
雪橇的铃♥声♥响起
Bells on bobtails ring
让精神更抖擞
Making spirits bright
乘着雪橇 放声歌♥唱 如此有趣
What fun it is to ride and sing...
我把街上能拿的东西都带到这
I've had about all I can take here on these streets.
我准备找捕狗人自投罗网
I think I'm gonna turn myself in to the dog catcher.
至少里面有3餐保障
Hey, at least I can get three square meals on the inside.
朋友们 你们好吗
Hey, boys, what's happening?
伙计们 瞧 一个新来的
Look at what we got here, fellows... A newbie.
我名叫宙斯 就像希腊之神
My name's Zeus, like the Greek god.
对流浪狗来说 是个花哨的名字
Well, a fancy name for a street dog.
花哨的名字
Yeah, a fancy name.
你在这会待很久
You're going to be here for a long time,
因此我建议你找点东西消磨时间
So I suggest you find things to occupy yourself with.
别担心 小可爱
Don't worry about me, sweetie.
我会没事的 我曾是警犬
I'll be fine. I used to be a cop.
是吗
Yeah, right.
我常挽救人们的性命
I used to save people's lives for a living.
真的? 和我们讲讲
Really? Tell us, tell us.
我曾在炼狱般炎热的工厂救了个炼钢工人
One time I rescued this steel mill worker from a fiery inferno.
他对我说
And he told me...
谢谢 你救了我的命
Thank you. Thank you. You saved my life.
那你来这做什么
So what are you doing here then?
说来话长
That's a long story.
我只是在等待融入家庭幸福生活
I'm just waiting for a family to take me home and give me a chance.
当然
Oh, sure,
新主人会骑着白马
My new owner is gonna ride in on his white horse
把我带到神奇的地方
And whisk me away to a place
那里有镀金盘子乘装的牛奶骨头
where milk-bones are gold-plated.
想法很好
That's a good one.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
肯定会有人领养我的
There's gotta be somebody out there who will take me home.
泰尼鲍姆树 马槽
Tannenbaum and mangers
还有槲寄生树
And mistletoe
乘着雪橇 听着铃♥声♥
Jingle bells and sleigh rides
穿越雪地
Across the snow
圣诞节里
Christmastime is here
欢天喜地
And to everyone good cheer
这是
It's a beautiful
一年里美好的时光
Time of the year
祝所有人圣诞快乐
Merry christmas to all you
男孩女孩们
Girls and boys
只要乖乖听话
If you all stay cool
就会得到心爱的玩具
You just might get your favorite toys
圣诞快乐
Merry christmas
祝大家万事顺利
Good will to everyone
我们为何不微笑待人
Why don't we smile on each other?
为何不放松一下
Why don't we have a little fun?
喂
Hello.
我到了 家里没人吗
I'm here. Is the coast clear?
恩 唐娜·杰梅生
Oh, uh, yeah. Donna Jamieson
可能随时送孩子们来 你快进来
Is dropping off the kids any second, so get your butt in here.
好 我需要点帮助 亲爱的
Okay, I'm gonna need some backup, honey.
好
Um, okay.
好 我马上出来 拜
Okay, I'll be right out. Bye.
来了 来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我能再拿点
I can take more.
-好 -抱稳没
- Okay. - Got it?
快 快
Come on, come on.
亲爱的 第一次在新房♥过圣诞我真兴奋
Honey, I am so excited for our first christmas in the new house.
-我知道 -孩子们肯定会喜欢
- I know. - The kids are just gonna love it.
我知道 比去年强多了
I know. It's gonna be so much better than last year
-我们什么时候去珍阿姨家 -大概...
- When we went to your aunt Jean's. - Oh, well, that was...
小心
Oh oh oh. Okay okay.
快点
Hurry hurry.
来
Come on.
希望这些是防摔的
I hope these aren't breakable.
好了
Okay.
速度 快
Come on, hurry hurry hurry.
-拜拜 -圣诞快乐 拜
- Bye-Bye. - Merry christmas. Bye.
圣诞快乐 替我向你妈问好
Merry christmas. Tell your mom I said hi.
-好的 圣诞快乐 -拜
- Will do. Merry christmas. - Bye.
我的小精灵们 还好吗
Hey, my little elves. What's going on?
-猜瑞奇·杰梅生说了什么 -什么
- Guess what Ricky Jamieson said. - What's that?
你背怎么了
What's up with your back?
是...坐骨神经痛
Oh, uh, you know, sciatica...
圣诞性坐骨神经痛
Christmas sciatica.
圣诞什么?
Christmas what-aca?
坐骨神经痛 宝贝
Sciatica, honey.
是种慢性病痛
It's a real ailment.
外面那个是瑞奇·杰梅生吗?
Hey, isn't that Ricky Jamieson out there?
-什么意思 -是啊
- What do you mean? - Yeah.
不知道 我不知道什么意思
Uh, I don't know. I don't know what I meant.
真是圣诞奇迹 你背好多了 爸爸
Hey, it's a Christmas miracle. Your back is all better, daddy.
说什么 宝贝 不 不 还在疼
What's that, honey? Oh, no no, I'm still hurt.
我要去小睡下
I'm gonna go take a nap.
你俩可以去弄点蛋诺饮料什么的
Hey, why don't you kids, you know, go make some egg-nog or something?
好吗
Okay?
你们知道做蛋诺的
You know where the stuff is, right...
配料在哪儿吗
For the egg-nog?
好吧
Okay.
就停这
Pull up right here.
就是它
Bingo.
那漂亮的房♥子
That beauty right there
看起就像维多利亚大厦
Looks like a victorian mansion.
像巨大的玩具屋
Looks like a giant dollhouse.
这就是我们最后的生意
That beauty right there is going to be our last one.
今生最后的?
Forever?
是这小区 白♥痴♥
On this block, you idiot.
我们不是定有规矩
What happened to the rule we had...
不在同个小区打劫2家房♥子
We couldn't hit two houses on the same block?
忘掉我以前说的
Forget I ever said it.
对这种漂亮房♥子 规矩就该打破
A beauty like that... Rules are made to be broken.
好
Okay.
乔治 我们真得把前厅吊灯修好
George, we really need to get that chandelier in the foyer fixed.
我觉得它这样挂着不安全
I don't think that it's safe hanging tied the way it is.
绝对安全 亲爱的
It's perfectly safe the way it is, honey.
不过节日后我会检查下
But I'll take a look at it after the holidays.
红枫路328号♥?
328 Red Maple?
红枫路328号♥?
328 Red Maple?
亲爱的 那不是约翰逊家吗
Honey, isn't that the Johnsons' house?
是的
Yeah.
他们被打劫了
They were robbed.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
电影精选列表