直到最后 我只能离开了
until, uh, in the end, I just had to walk out.
很多人也会这样
I'm sure that happens to a lot of people.
我要步入暮年了
On the road to senior citizenship.
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah, you are.
有一天 我看见我人生的终点
On a clear day, I can see the end of my life
就那么看着我
staring me in the face.
你知道吧 特别奇怪
You know, it's fucking bizarre,
某天 你在你熟悉的街角
one day, you turn the corner of your street
一拐弯 发现一切都变得不同
and everything's changed,
但是你却不知道这些变化是何时发生的
but you never saw it happening.
就好像一切都被
It's like it's all been sucked up into some kind of...
吸入一个巨大的真空吸尘器
cosmic vacuum cleaner.
你现在跟我当时
You're the same age now
有了你时一样大
as I was when you were born.
真是荒谬
Now, that's freaking absurd.
你说这个是想影射什么
Where are you going with this?
我什么也没想影射
I'm not going anywhere with it.
我的老婆离开我时 连沙发上的灰尘都带走了
My slut of a wife left me gathering dust on the couch,
现在我能做的 就是什么也不做
and now the only thing left to do is nothing.
谁让你娶一个 比你年龄小一半的女人
Well, that's what you get for marrying a woman half your age.
去死吧
Aw, fuck you.
你才去死 去死吧
Fuck you, man. Fuck you.
说真的 别给我来这套
Seriously, don't lay this
"我只有一颗孤独的心"的狗屁
"owner of a lonely heart" bullshit on me.
我...
I...
我亲眼看着一切发生
I watched this happen.
她只不过是你这17年来
She was just one in a long line
泡过的多如牛毛的美女
of arm candy I watched you fucking plow through
的其中一个
in the last, what, 17 years?
从17年前对我妈心生厌倦之后
17 years since you
你就开始这样了 所以别说没用的
got tired of my mother, so, please...
现在你这情况 根本是不可避免
It was, uh, it was pretty inevitable you were gonna age out of it.
说话这么混♥蛋♥ 你心里很爽吗
Do you think I enjoy feeling like an asshole?
差不多吧
Yeah, it kind of seems like it.
你知道吗 我本来准备跟你说点好的
You know, I was warming up to try and tell you something nice.
是吗
Yeah?
说吧
Go ahead.
我们多少都经历过悲伤
We all know a little something about sadness.
或者你想叫它什么都行
Or whatever you want to call it.
是 我想少经历点
Yeah, well, I want to know a little less about it.
好吧 这又有什么好的
Anyway, how's that supposed to be nice?
你到底跟她谈过吗
Have you talked to her at all?
-我们要不要 -好
-Shall we do this? -Yeah.
你要说悼词吗
Want to say a couple of words for closure's sake?
悼词又有什么用呢
Does that ever really close anything?
没有
No.
再见 拉尔夫
Bye, Ralph.
这
What the...?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没想着是你
I wasn't expecting you.
不不不
No, no, no.
我也没想着自己会来
No, I wasn't... wasn't expecting me, either, so...
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hey.
她在吗
Is she here?
不在
No.
她平时在这儿住吗
Is, is she living here?
你想进来坐坐吗
Do you want to come in for a second?
可以吗
Would that be all right?
可以 进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
好的
OK.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thanks, Mary.
你不喝点酒吗
Are you sure you don't want a glass of wine?
-不 -不
-No? -No.
我还不到喝酒的点钟
I probably shouldn't get started.
我已经开始了
I started already.
我能问问 她过得好吗
Can I ask how she's doing?
说实话 我也不清楚
I don't know, to be completely honest.
尽力过得好吧
As good as she can be.
你有没有觉得 我焕然一新了
Do I seem like a different person to you?
你觉得 自己焕然一新了吗
Do you feel like a different person?
算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
我看你没啥变化
You look the same to me.
埃莉诺第一次带你来家吃饭时
You know I didn't like you
我就不算喜欢你
when Eleanor first brought you out here for dinner.
那是很久很久以前了
However long ago it was.
几年前了
How long ago was it?
7年了
Seven years.
7年了
Seven years?
你7年前 就坐在这个位置
You sat there in the exact same spot seven years ago,
当时你喝的也是水
with a glass of water because you
因为你不敢在我面前喝酒
were afraid to have a drink in front of me.
你是个轻松吸引我女儿注意的
This obnoxiously perfect kid
完美到让人讨厌的小伙子
who walked off with my daughter's attention.
后来我逐渐觉得你还不错
You grew on me, though.
是吗
Oh, well.
真的
It's true.
我...
Look, I...
我无意打扰您的生活
I don't want to interfere with your life,
也不想干涉她
or whatever she has to do,
但是我...
but I can't...
我不甘 将一切都推给命运
I can't just chalk this up to destiny.
我选择继续自己的生活
I walked on with my life because...
只是因为 继续前行是唯一的道路
moving forward was, was the only way to go.
我想 人们处理悲伤的 方式有不同
I guess people grieve differently.
我真希望 能找到合适的词句来表达
I wish there was some appropriate, articulate thing to say, but...
我只想要 我的平凡生活回来
I just wanted the mundane daily bullshit back.
我觉得 埃莉诺想要新的生活
I think Eleanor wanted something else.
而且我觉得
And I think that, um...
发生的一切也都没什么 让人感到合适的
...there was nothing appropriate about any of this.
-我搞不懂 -你搞不懂啥
-I don't get it, man. -What don't you get?
你♥爸♥是个烹饪界大亨
Well, your... your dad is, like, the, like, a culinary maverick.
他就像是餐饮业的米克·贾格尔
He's, like, the Mick Jagger of the restaurant game.
打一个电♥话♥
All you got to do is
就能救活我们餐馆
make one phone call and it saves our asses, but instead,
你却任由我们的餐馆
you want us to drown,
像这城里其他90%的菜馆一样沉沦
like 90 percent of the other restaurants in the city.
-搞不懂 -斯图
-I don't get it. -Stu, Stu...
他干什么了
Well, I... What did he do?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean, "What did he do?"
你♥爸♥啊 他干什么了
Your dad, what did he do?
我是说 他干了什么 达到今天的成就
I mean, at least take a page out of his book.
-他干什么了 -他娶了我妈
-What did he do? -He married my mom.
-你什么意思啊 -意思就是 他娶了我妈
-What does that mean? -That means he married my mom.
我妈把家族继承的钱都给他了
She gave him all the money her family left her,
他就开了家餐厅
and he opened the restaurant,
等到他的餐厅成功了
it was a big success, and then
他却像 甩掉坏习惯一样甩了我妈
he dropped her like a bad habit.
所以呢
So, you know what?
你干脆自己 去找个多金单身老女人
Why don't you go and find yourself some lonely, loaded old lady
我们也可以这么干
and then we can take it from there.
你知道吗 我宁愿败得一塌糊涂
You know what, I'd rather fail catastrophically
也不想让他得到
than, you know, give him the satisfaction
资助我的满足感
of thinking he handed me my life on a platter.
这简直是傻♥逼♥历史上
That is the stupidest thing in the history
最傻♥逼♥的一句话了
of stupid things to say.
有什么傻♥逼♥的 你知道什么才傻♥逼♥吗
Why is that stupid? Why is that stupid? You know what's stupid?
你觉得我给他打了电♥话♥
You think I'm gonna call my dad,
他就会说 "好儿子
and he's gonna go, like, "Hey, son, yeah.
把你朋友一起带过来
Why don't you come and bring your friends,
让他们都在我这儿工作"吗
and they can work here, too."
电影精选列表