你今天就穿的这个吗
Is that what you wore today?
妈妈
Mom.
我是说 露点腰又不会要了你的命
I'm just saying it wouldn't kill you to show off your waist a little bit.
这是的
Geez.
我今天做了 靠靠靠
I had sex today. Holy shit.
大约是1小时前
That was about an hour ago,
现在我不敢相信自己居然大声说了出来
and now I can't believe I've actually said it out loud.
我想现在我正式成年了
I think this makes me officially an adult.
对吧
Right?
好了 告诉我
All right, tell me.
我不能告诉你 你得猜
I can't tell you, you have to guess.
你跟人上♥床♥了
You fucked somebody.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How did you know?
我好高兴啊 是谁
I'm so happy. Who was it?
你猜 格丽塔在偷听
Guess. Gretel is listening.
我没有 你真是自恋
I am not. You're so full of yourself.
等下啊 是不是在酒桩上班那个 挺帅的
Wait. Was it that guy that works at the liquor store, the cute one?
不是
No.
是我认识的人吗
Was it someone I know?
是
Yes.
等一下 不会是门罗吧
Wait a minute. It's not Monroe, is it?
天啊 敏妮 太变♥态♥了吧
My God, Minnie, that is so sick.
你不觉得他挺帅的吗
Don't you think he's kind of cute?
不 不觉得 他太老了 恶心
No, I do not think he's cute. He's so old. Ew, ew, ew.
敏妮 他跟你妈睡的
Minnie, he sleeps with your mom.
他是必须那么做 不然她会怀疑的
Only 'cause he has to, otherwise she'll suspect something.
我也不知道 敏妮
I don't know, Minnie.
你不觉得他这是在占你便宜吗
Don't you kind of feel like he's taking advantage of you or something?
你比他年轻那么多
I mean, you're so much younger than him.
敏妮
Minnie?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
敏妮 别
Minnie, don't!
别再监视我了
Quit spying on me!
你在说什么啊
What were you talking about?
-你妈妈在家吗 -没
-Is your mom home? -No.
怎么了 你来找她吗
Why? Did you come to see her?
不 我是来找你的 笨蛋
No. I came to see you, silly.
胳膊挺有劲儿的啊
You got a pretty good arm.
要打拳击吗
Wanna box?
-好啊 -好啊
-Yeah. -Well...
真的吗 那来吧
Really? Come on then.
我来之前你在干什么
What were you doing before I got here?
-没什么 -你是在想我吗
-Nothing. -Were you thinking about me?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No?
-敏 我觉得你是呢 -有人吗
-Min, I think you were. -Hello!
嘿 你回来了
Hey. There you are.
我来拿
Let me get those.
谢谢 嘿 你真帅
Thank you. Hey, you look cute.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
如果没人爱你 活着还有什么意思
What's the point of living if nobody loves you?
没人看你
Nobody sees you.
没人摸你
Nobody touches you.
我希望自己年纪更大一点
I wish I were older than I am.
我好孤单
I'm so alone.
好像我的心脏上挂着小小的砝码
It feels like there are little weights hanging from my heart
我一动 风一吹
that swing and tug every time I move,
它就会摇摆拉扯
every time the wind blows.
我想要一个人彻底爱上我
I want someone to be so totally in love with me
如果我离开 他们也会活不下去
that they would feel like they would die if I were gone.
或许门罗可以这样爱我
Maybe Monroe could love me like that.
你最喜欢的颜色是
What's your favorite color?
不知道
I don't know.
蓝色吧
Blue.
干嘛问我这种白♥痴♥问题
Why are you asking me such stupid questions?
又或许不是
Or maybe not.
我的身体好温暖
I am so warm all over.
我想要有个身体紧贴着我 让我感觉到存在
I want a body pressed up next to me so that I know that I'm really here.
妈妈和安德莉亚从麦克-可♥卡♥因♥那里弄到了白粉
Mom and Andrea got some coke from Michael Cocaine
让她们一整天打扫房♥子都干劲十足
and it gave them the energy to clean the whole house today.
嗨 我们在做晚饭
Hi. Um, we're making dinner right now.
我们现在在煮豆子 要我给你做点面食吗
So far, we've got peas that are cooking. Do you want me to make you some pasta?
你喜欢哪种来着 我给忘了 通心粉
What kind of pasta do you like? I forget. Macaroni.
要我给你做点通心粉吗 好的
Do u want me to make you a little bit of macaroni? Okay.
我妈的朋友 马丁-钟 给她写了首诗
My mother's friend, Martin Chong, wrote her a poem.
他是爱着她的其中一个男人
He's one of the many men who's in love with her.
手里拿着号♥码牌 在排队等着
Waiting in line with a number in their hand like at the deli counter.
他写在了一张紫色卷烟纸上
He wrote it on a lacy purple piece of rice paper
我在垃圾里发现了纸团
I found crumpled in the trash.
我觉得很动人
I think it's beautiful.
"只有睡过 梦过 才不辜负
"It would've been better to have slept and dreamed
"夜晚的美 月的流逝
"than to watch the night pass and the slow moon sink."
不知道门罗今晚会不会想着我自♥慰♥
I wonder if Monroe is masturbating thinking about me tonight.
门罗说我散发着性感魅力
Monroe says I exude sexuality.
有时我照镜子都不敢相信自己的眼睛
Sometimes, I look in the mirror and I can't believe what I see.
我才意识到我的胸部已经长出来三年了
I just realized I've had breasts for three full years now.
到现在他已经干过我7次了
He's fucked me seven times now.
我能想到的只有做
All I can think about is the fucking.
以我有限的知识来看 门罗活儿不错
Monroe is a good lay from what I know in my limited knowledge.
他高大 结实
He is very tall and strong
两条有力的大腿 和男人宽阔的胸膛
and has two strong muscular thighs and a big manly chest.
至于我 我毫无魅力
As for myself, I'm not really attractive at all.
不过我确实觉得自己现在不同了
But I do think I look different now.
应该是韵味不同了
Probably my aura.
我想别人也有发现
And I think people are noticing.
但是当下 在霍顿睡着时
But what do we make of the moment
他摸着霍顿的额头 告诉了我们什么
when he touches Holden's forehead while he slept?
给我写张字条
正如他的感知能力
as do his ability of perception.
是有可疑的事发生
Is there something questionable going on,
还是只是霍顿想出来的
or is that all in Holden's mind?
煎饼的基本配料 包括水 面粉 小苏打 糖和鸡蛋
小姐 我的心一无所有 只有你
就算她知道自己在银行里是干什么
Even if she knew what she was doing in the bank,
她也是个囚犯
she was a prisoner.
被绑♥架♥ 被强♥奸♥ 拜托 她是受害者
Kidnapped, raped. Come on, she's a victim.
我也说不好
Mmm, I don't know.
我想确实有点反进步之类的
I guess it does seem kind of counter-progressive or something.
狗屁 这是法♥西♥斯♥ 厌恶女人
It's bullshit. It's fascist, misogynistic bullshit.
知道吗 你真该多注意这种东西
u know, u should really pay attention to this kind of stuff.
偶尔看看报纸
Read a newspaper once in a while.
是啊 你说过
Yeah, you've said that.
我去拿点冰
I'm gonna get some ice.
你妈妈真的很美
Your mom's really gorgeous.
我不知道 可能是吧
I don't know. I guess.
你不怕她会发现你和门罗的事吗
Aren't you afraid she's gonna find out about you and Monroe?
万一他们结婚呢 也太变♥态♥了
What if they get married? It's so sick.
显然我是不能告诉她的
Obviously, I can't tell her about, you know...
让我怎么说 妈 我睡了你男朋友
I mean, what am I supposed to say? Mom, I'm sleeping with your boyfriend.
是啊
Yeah.
或许等我们都老了 我会告诉她的
Maybe I'll tell her when we're both old and gray,
而且门罗已经躺在地下了 知道吗
and Monroe is cold in his grave. You know?
你觉得我应该把头发烫直吗
Do you think I should start ironing my hair straight?
还是就这样复古一点
Or is it sort of classic like this?
金米就是个贱♥货♥ 不觉得吗
Kimmie's kind of white trash, don't you think?
她不是
She is not.
不 我是说好的那种 她很现实
No, I mean it in a good way. You know, she's like down-to-earth.
我喜欢她的费拉-福赛特发型 很时髦
I love her Farrah Fawcett hairdo. It's so a la mode.
我很高兴你头发不是那样
I mean, I'm glad your hair's not like that.
我是说她留很好看
I'm just saying it looks cute on her.
男生都喜欢金米
Boys love Kimmie.
是吗
Really?
不知道
电影精选列表