今天我跟人上了床
I had sex today.
天啊
Holy shit.
旧金山 1976年
少女日记
我是敏妮盖茨
My name is Minnie Goetze.
今年15岁 住在加州旧金山
I'm a 15-year-old living in San Francisco, California,
正在用磁带进行录音
recording this onto a cassette tape
因为我最近的人生实在疯狂
because my life has gotten really crazy of late,
我需要说出来
and I need to tell someone about it.
如果你未经许可听到这段录音 请马上停下
If you're listening to this without my permission, please stop now.
不要听了 好吗
Just stop. Okay?
那么~~~
So...
我不记得自己的出生了
I don't remember being born.
小时候的我特别丑
I was a very ugly child.
我的外形没什么改变
My appearance has not improved,
所以他被我的青春活力所吸引 应该是我走运吧
so I suppose it was a lucky break when he was attracted by my youthfulness.
嘿 多米诺 你这只笨猫 我爱你
Hey, Domino, you stupid cat, I love you.
嘿 多米诺 我今天跟昨天有什么不同吗
Hey, Domino, do I look different than I did yesterday?
事实上 是这样发生的
In all matter of factuality, it happened like this...
我穿着一条破睡裙
I was wearing a ratty old nightgown,
现在想想还真是丢脸
which is embarrassing when I think about it,
不过我不会改掉这个细节 因为是事实
but I'm not gonna change that detail 'cause it's the truth.
我妈跟我继父巴斯考 结婚了很多年
My mother was married for a long time to my stepdad Pascal.
他是个搞学术的 博士
He's a science-y guy. A PhD.
这个世界上的事儿 他懂很多
He has a lot of ideas about how the world works.
认为女人不该抽烟喝酒
Doesn't think women should drink or smoke.
妈妈 你太恶心了 我都没办法看电视 被你~~~
Mom! You're so gross. I can't even watch TV without you...
或许这就是她跟他离婚的原因吧
Maybe that's why she isn't married to him anymore.
等一下
Wait.
她现在就一废柴
She's looser now.
-你真的~~~-可♥卡♥因♥
-You really... -Cocaine.
他姓什么来着
What's his last name?
我以为你要~~~
I thought you were gonna...
门罗是她男朋友 不过他们并不是唯一
Monroe is her boyfriend, but they aren't possessive.
我要去睡了 累了
I'm going to bed. I'm tired.
我去睡了 伙计们
I'm crashing, you guys.
好 晚安
All right. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
我知道这有点怪 但我有种异样的安慰
I know it seems weird, but I had this strangely calming feeling
就算他是故意摸我胸部
that even if he meant to touch my tit,
应该也没什么 因为他是个好人
it's probably all right, because he's a good guy,
而且这方面他比我要懂
and he knows how it goes and I don't.
不过不知道我的胸会不会太小
But I wonder if my breast felt small.
门罗 辟里摸摸
Oh, Monroe. Pitter-pat.
你摸了我的胸 手感如何
You touched my tit. How was that?
我能否说
Can I just say, um...
摸你的胸 那感觉~~~
Touching your breasts was, um...
我都说不出口
I can't even say it.
真的很好摸 敏妮
They're really great, Minnie.
美妙的胸部 完美
Fantastic breasts. Just perfect.
怪胎
Weirdo.
幻想着他可能在想我 那感觉好极了
It feels so good to imagine that he might be thinking about me.
并不是说我爱上他了
Not that I love him or anything.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
-你准备好了吗 亲爱的 -不 我不想去了
-You about ready, steady? -No, I don't think I wanna go.
我都换上内衣了
I'm already in my skivvies.
今天是周二买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
It's two-for-one Tuesdays.
我们要看"草原上的小木屋"
We're gonna watch Little House on the Prairie.
-是的 -不 不 不行 拜托 你答应我的
-Yeah. -No, no, no, come on. You promised.
我知道 对不起了 宝贝
I know. I'm sorry, baby.
-就去喝几杯 -不了
-Just for a couple of drinks. -No.
我得出去走走
I need to get out.
我会补偿你的 保证 对不起
I will make it up to you, I promise. I'm sorry.
拜托了
Come on.
要不你带敏妮去
Why don't you take Minnie?
什么
What?
-对啊 -不行
-Yeah. -No.
敏妮愿意去的 对吧 敏
Minnie will go. Won't you, Min?
-她不想去 -好啊 我去 去哪儿
-She doesn't want to go. -Yeah, I do. Where?
看 就说吧
See? Told ya.
真没用
Worthless.
很棒啊
It was good.
才不是 这才叫棒
It was not good. This is good.
我来我来
Oh, man. I got it.
我来捡
I got it.
别叫 别叫
Oh, shut up. Shut up
天啊 你个小东西
Gosh, you're such a lightweight.
不要啦
No. Ow.
-不痛吗 -你想干什么
-That doesn't hurt? -What are you trying to do?
这都不叫咬
You're not even biting me.
我要狠狠咬你一口
I'm gonna bite you so fucking hard.
你有咬下去吗 没感觉啊
Are you even biting down? I'm not feeling it.
-你醉了 -不 我没醉
-You're drunk. -No, I'm not drunk.
是我太强壮 拳头是钢铁做的 仅此而已
I'm just really strong, and my fists are made of steel, that's why.
我毫无感觉 没感觉
I feel nothing. Nothing.
你根本没在咬
You're not even biting.
离我这么远
You're far away.
你让我硬起来了
You just gave me a hard-on.
是吗
I did?
是的 我硬了
Yeah, I'm hard.
你不相信
You don't believe me?
很硬
It's hard.
瞧
See?
我并不觉得很硬 只是皮肤而已
It didn't feel too hard to me. It was still skin.
我要你干我
I want you to fuck me.
好了 你醉了 敏妮
All right. You're shit-faced, Minnie.
走吧
Come on.
你居然说要我♥干♥♥你♥
I can't believe you said you want me to fuck you.
你真的想我♥干♥♥你♥吗
Do you really want me to fuck you?
关你♥他♥妈♥屁事
None of your fucking business.
你真的想要我♥干♥♥你♥ 是不是
You really do want me to fuck you, don't you?
你♥他♥妈♥真♥他♥妈♥想要我♥干♥♥你♥
You really fucking want me to fucking fuck you.
我不知道 我是想要他还是别人干我
I didn't know if I wanted him or anyone else to fuck me,
但我害怕错过机会 因为可能再也不会有了
but I was afraid to pass up the chance 'cause I may never get another.
他嘴巴里好滑
The inside of his mouth was all smooth.
我想在车里帮他口♥交♥
I tried giving him a blow job in the car.
他说想要干我 但今晚不行
He said he wants to fuck me, but we can't tonight.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
有人爱你是这种感觉吗
Is this what it feels like for someone to love you?
有人想要我
Somebody wants me.
有人想要跟我上♥床♥
Somebody wants to have sex with me.
嘿
Hey.
你逃课会有麻烦吗
You gonna get in trouble for skipping school?
不会
No.
-你想吃三明治吗 -好啊
-You feel like sandwiches? -Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我不知道你是处♥女♥
I didn't know you were a virgin.
你很漂亮
You look good.
你愿意帮我拍张照吗
Will you take my picture?
为什么
Why?
拜托啦 我想看
Please. I just wanna see.
不 不不 你疯了吗
No, no, no. Are you crazy?
你最好不要给别人看
You better not show that to anyone.
都看不到我
Can't even see where I am.
敏妮 敏妮 过来一起看
Minnie, Minnie, come watch with us.
对啊 是"创造中的历史"
Yeah, it's history in the making.
她不是精神病 我♥操♥
Oh, she's not mentally ill. Fuck this guy.
就因为她离开了中产阶级家庭 开始新生活
Just because she left her bourgeois family to start over.
我懂你 佩蒂
I know how you feel, Patty.
怎么会有人爱上绑♥架♥自己的人啊
What kind of person falls in love with the people who kidnap them?
电影精选列表