嗯 我觉得 那真是个不毛之地啊
Well, I think it's in a very secluded spot.
连根毛都没有
It's probably not even marked.
可能
"Probably"?
那谁在那里住
Who lives there, then?
我爸
My father.
留在车上
Stay in the car.
不要出来
Stay in the car.
放下
Put it down.
丹尼斯
Dennis. Dennis.
嗨 仔
Hello, son.
这个 石宁
There... Shirning.
这样 你是为了三尖树的事来的
So...you're here because of the triffids.
是呀
Aye.
那你一定是想要我的调查
And no doubt you want my research,
好制止他们
so you can try and stop them.
不要到那边去
Come back from there!
千万小心哪
Be very, very careful.
-他真的是你♥爸♥吗 -没错
-Is he really your father? -Yeah.
他贼恐怖
He's scary.
人人都这样说
I heard that.
召集妇女和小孩 这是英国之音
'Calling woman and child. This is the voice of Britain.
有伦敦 没负担
'Come to London and lay your burdens down.
这里有的是安全 食物 避难所
'Here there is safety, food and shelter...'
这不是私人恩怨 乔
Nothing personal, Jo,
但你继续
but you do go on.
两个孩子啊 比尔
Two children, Bill.
嗯 你真是西门庆啊
Well, you are a dark horse.
抱歉 我是苏珊
Sorry, this is Susan.
和 伊莫
And Imogen.
我在路上碰到她们
I met them on the way here.
他们答应和我作伴
They agreed to keep me company.
还有照顾他
And to look after him.
多谢你们带他回来
Thank you for bringing him home.
我是
I was...
呃 我以为你是
Well, I thought that you were...
跟我来 美眉们
Come along, girls.
见到你实在太好了
It is so good to see you.
这些都是你的
And these belong to you.
这是我的三尖树记录
My triffid recordings.
你怎么搞来的
How did you get this?
从托伦斯那里
From Torrence.
天知道这些美眉是怎么活过来的
How did those girls survive?
或者她们太小了
Maybe they were too small and the triffids
三尖树有其他易上钩的猎物
had easier prey.
鬼知道
I don't know.
我答应会好好照看她们
I promised to look after them.
只是她们么
Just them?
梦幻 唉 只是梦
# Dreamin' Oh-oh, just dreamin' #
就像漫步在无尽头的路旁
# Like to ramble on the road that never ends #
大自然和我是最好的朋友
# Me and mother nature are the best of friends #
别以为我是懒鬼
# Don't think that I'm lazy #
我只是在梦想
# I'm just dreamin' #
梦想 只是梦想
# Dreamin'...just dreamin'... #
你想要什么
What do you want?
先生 坏消息
It's not good news, sir.
前线最新的三尖树报道
The latest triffid reports from the front.
死 开
Go...away.
嘿
Huh!
这 所以 这就是你退休做的
So? So, this is what you do with your retirement.
闲的蛋疼嘛
Keep busy.
全力研究三尖树
When you devote your life to studying triffids,
会有人来接替你
they tend to take over.
它们具有补偿机能
But it does have its compensations.
这就是我们阻止三尖树的办法
Here is how we stop the triffids.
创造全新的三尖树
Create an entirely new triffid?!
它产生的花粉
One which would generate pollen that sterilises rather
无法受精
than fertilises.
我们从雄性样本上采集花粉
We extract pollen from the male specimen,
修饰 再用这些给幼年雌性三尖树授粉
modify it, fertilise the young female triffid with it.
使它产生
She produces spores with the infertile strain.
简单的不育孢子
Simple. Elegant.
用这种遗传定位搞定这残局
With the same genetic fix that got us in this mess?
这会产生无法预想的后果 比尔
There are always unintended consequences, Bill,
对我们的一切
to everything we do.
迟早要有人处理这些
Sooner or later someone has got to deal with them
搞清楚发生了什么
and make sense of what happened.
你使我想起了你母亲
You remind me of your mother.
她是一位真正的 名副其实的
She was the genuine article,the real thing.
杰出的科学家
A brilliant scientist,
因自己的原因只对知识感兴趣
interested only in knowledge for its own sake.
我
Me?
我的初衷有一点点实现了
My motivation was a wee bit more practical.
从我记事起
I've had this same picture with me for as long as
我就一直带着这幅画
I can remember.
当带着这幅画的时候
When that picture was taken,
就觉得我们三人的未来特别有希望
the future looked very bright for all three of us
甚至整个世界 嗯
the world even. Yeah.
看这个
Now look at it.
大自然终会
Mother Nature is finally
进行报复并改造这个星球
taking her revenge and reclaiming the planet.
没人想这样
No-one intended this.
现在 面对这样的结果
And now, given the consequences and the
我们付出的代价
price that we both paid...
你觉得这样值么 值么
..do you think it was it worth it?Do you?
我能理解你的愤怒
I can understand why you feel so angry.
愤怒
Angry?
我很小时 妈妈刚去世而爸爸 爸爸
I was a wee boy, my mum had just died and my dad...
他似乎不关心我
My dad, he just didn't seem to notice me.
他太忙于拯救世界
Too busy saving the world.
不 不 你是对的 我从未陪过你
No, no, no. No, you're right.I never made time for you.
我不知道该怎样
I didn't know how.
噢 那时你那么小 我试过 但是
Well, you were so young and I did try, but...
没有你妈妈
Without your mum...
呃
Erm...
这些三尖树
These triffids
就要产生孢子了
are going to start sporing any day now.
你计划进展如何了
How far have you got with your plans?
全都准备好了
I've got everything we need.
只差雄株
Except a male.
我已经在老三尖树中到处找过了
I've been hunting for one in and out of the old triffid facility,
但目前为止 还没找到
but as of yet, no luck.
我会帮你找到雄性三尖树
I'll get you a male triffid.
打得好
Good shooting.
再装上 我要练习 把面罩摘下来
Reload. I need the practice.You don't need your mask.
才不 你也该戴着 妈妈和爸爸都没有
Yes, I do. And you should, too.Mum and Dad don't.
他们不是妈妈和爸爸
They're not Mum and Dad.
他们是乔和比尔 好吧
They're Jo and Bill.Well,
对我来说他们就是妈妈和爸爸
they're Mum and Dad to me.
这就是他的计划 你也跟着凑热闹
So that's his plan and you're going along with it?
现在还不晚 我们得做些事才行
We have to try something,before it's too late.
很好 用尽我们一生来阻止三尖树
Great. We spent our lives trying to avoid the triffids,
最后回到某个地方种出它们
then end up back in a place that's going to grow them.
当你想牺牲自己的时候
Did you consider me and the girls
有考虑过我和这些女孩么
when you thought of sacrificing yourself?
如果你有更好的主意 我会听
If you've got a better idea, I'd like to hear it.
我觉得丹尼斯可以去
I suppose Dennis could could go,
上次他出去 却把你带回来了
but last time he went out looking,he came back with you.
我会回去的
I will come back.
我发誓
I promise.
离合器有点卡
The clutch sticks a bit.
电影精选列表