三十年前
'It had been thirty years since
妈妈被三尖树刺死
my mother was killed by a triffid.
妈妈曾经试着去了解它们
'She was trying to understand them.
我也一直去做同样的事情
I've been doing the same ever since.'
嗨 我是乔 专门从伦敦市中心赶来见你们的
Hello. I'm Jo Playton coming to you from the heart of London.
为什么三尖树总是去寻找眼睛呢 啊
Why do triffids always go for the eyes? Argh!
科池博士 是我 比尔·马森
Dr Kotch, it's me, Bill Masen.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
这是BBC广播的紧急情况
'This is an emergency broadcast from the BBC.
很多人都被弄瞎
'Most of the people in the world have been struck blind.
现在已经没有政♥府♥了
There is no government.'
这些人都应该有权去生存
These people have every right to live! Over their heads.
我是托伦斯 听说这里有关于三尖树引起的恐慌
I'm Torrence. Hear there was a bit of panic about triffids.
三尖树是一种可移♥动♥的肉食性植物
Triffids are carnivorous plants that can move.
它们把我们当成正餐
Their most abundant source of food is us.
我得去石宁找我老爸
I've got to get to my father's place in Shirning
那里可能会找到对付三尖树的办法
if we're going to work out how to deal with them.
不
No!
无论有没有我 你一定要到石宁
You've got to get to Shirning,with or without me.
马森 现你被捕了 啊
Masen, you're under arrest! Agh!
已经被送到希思去了
Being taken up to the Heath.
都是因为托伦斯 他现在是老大了
It's all Torrence. He's running the show.
那是一次惨烈的攻击
It was a vicious attack.
他阵亡了 乔
He's dead, Jo.
你们要去哪儿 孩子们
Where d'you think you're going,boys?
站在原地别动
Stay where you are!
别动
Don't move!
我不会再和你说第二遍
Ain't going to tell you again.
你手上拿的是什么 马森
What have got in your hands, Masen?
给我看看 快点给我看看
Show me your hands! Show me!
马森 你
Masen, you...
我们走
Let's go!
奥 噢
Oh! Oh!
啊
Ah!
三尖树它们来了
The triffids, they are coming.
比尔
Bill... Bill...
比尔 醒醒
Bill, wake up.
引擎已经发动了
The engine's had it.
天气变得越来越糟糕 我们得步行了
The weather's getting worse.We'll have to walk.
找找看有没有什么避难的地方
Try and find some shelter.
起码雪会让它们慢下来
At least the snow will slow them down.
三尖树是被设计为
Triffids have been engineered to
可以在任何天气下都可以存活的怪物
survive in any weather.
这里是伦敦的英国广播台为你们现场报道
This is Radio Britain calling to you live from London.
召集所有的市民 不管是男人 女人 还是儿童
Calling all citizens -men, women and children.
如果你们看得见 请帮助那些看不见的人
If you are sighted,help the blind.
快来伦敦吧
Come to London.
你在这里有食物和避难点 也有安全保障
Here you'll find safety, food and shelter.
把M25周围设下的点都集中起来
Gathering points have been set up around the M25.
你来这里 肯定是安全的
Make your way there and you'll be safe.
我叫乔 你并不孤单
I'm Jo Playton.And you are not alone.
我需要帮助
Need some help.
还有其他人么
Are there any others?
噢 不
Oh, no.
关上大门
Shut the gates.
他在哪 带我过去
Where is he? Lead me to him.
在这 他肩部中弹了
Here, he's been shot in the shoulder.
谢谢你 托马斯神父
Thank you, Father Thomas.
我会清洗并缝合伤口 然后 你要休息
I'll clean the wound and close it,then you'll need serious rest.
你很幸运 有朋友把你带到这
You're lucky your friend brought you here.
很幸运能遇见你
I was lucky I found you.
我不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
长修女
Mother Superior.
你注定要被送到这里来被救治
You were meant to come here, meant to be cured.
肉体和灵魂
Body and soul.
我希望你能呆在这
I hope you will stay.
在这 我们是平等的
Here, we are all equal.
啊
Ah!
等你好点 你就明白了
When you're better,you'll see clearly.
伦敦将变成另一个世界
London will seem like another world.
谁控制了伦敦 我们没得到任何消息
Who's in charge in London?We don't get any news.
没有伦敦了 托马斯神父
There's no London now,Father Thomas.
这只有我们
There's only us.
如果我曾想把这变成石宁
'If I was going to make it to Shirning,
就该停下重获力量
I had to stop, regain my strength.
但我知道三尖树永远都不会停歇
'But I knew the triffids would never rest.
它们会一直猎食我们
'They would continue to hunt us down,
寻找有人居住的地方
find populated aces,march
向伦敦 向乔行进
towards London. Towards Jo.'
我们胜利了 是的 那我的消息送出去了
Are we winning? Yes.So my messages are getting through?
绝对的 每天都有更多 看我解释
Absolutely. More every day.Let me explain.
右侧蓝色♥区♥域 是控制区 红色的防御区
The blue areas, right, we control.The red areas, we defend.
绿色的是三尖树
Green is triffids.
绿色♥区♥域真大的可怕
That's an awful lot of green.
这仍然是全国最安全的地方
It's still the safest place in the country.
最重要的是 我们活下来了
The important thing is that we survive.
你还在这 我也是
You're still here. I'm still here.
嗯 多希望比尔也在 他本能帮助我们
Yeah, I wish Bill was.He could have helped us.
是啊 不过比尔已经死了 好吧
Yeah, well, Bill's dead, all right?
你是说科克尔少校忙于
And you say that Major Coker's too busy
管理这个国家
running the country?
我的意思是 他的计划是什么
I mean, what's his plan?
毕竟这广播是他的主意
The broadcasts were his idea, after all.
嗯 老实说 科克尔少校在死扛
Well, to be honest,Major Coker's struggling.
是像你和我这样的人在使事情继续下去
It's people like you and me that are keeping things going.
你已经做的很好了
I mean, you have done brilliantly.
你带他们到这
You're bringing them in.
如他们所说 我听到了乔的广播
That's what they say, "I heard Jo on the radio.
我听见她的声音 所以我来了
"I heard her voice,that's why I came."
和我一起吃晚饭
Have dinner with me.
晚饭
Dinner?
嗯 只有 只是我们两个
Yeah. Just...just the two of us.
就像一切都还正常那样
As if everything was just normal?
所以你才能挺过来
It's the way you survive
坚持认为一切都还正常
by insisting everything's normal.
不抛弃不放弃 相信希望
By refusing to give in.Sheer force of will.
所以他们才跟随我
That's why they follow me
他们知道我绝不会放弃
they know I'll never give in.
跟随你
Follow YOU?
整个世界都悲剧了
Just because the whole world's gone crazy
但并不代表我们就不能小娱乐一下
doesn't mean we can't have a little bit of fun.
噢 好吧 你知道吗 你真好
Oh, well, you know what?That is really sweet of you.
要不下次吧
Maybe next time.
可以么
OK?
好
OK.
它们在这里多久了
How long have they been there?
至少和我们一样久
At least as long as we have.
百思不解 它们为何不狩猎
I don't understand. Why aren't they hunting?
粮食一定短缺
Food must be getting scarce and
修道院里又没什么货
there's so much of it in the abbey.
对 我问过她了 她说
Yeah, I asked her about that and she said...
她
She?
达兰特 她是女修道院院长 这里是她照的
Durrant. She's the Mother Superior. She's in charge here.
我想见她
I want to see her.
心情气和点
Go with peace in your heart,
亲爱的托马斯老爸
dear Father Thomas.
老爸 来吧
Father, come along.
总是能者多劳呐
It's always sad when first-class people have to go.
但是他想传播消息
But he wanted to spread the word.
托马斯老爸会找到更多生还者的
Father Thomas will find more survivors,
电影精选列表