内特 说慢点 我不明白
Nate, slow down. I can't understand...
它不是人类
It's not human!
内特 内特
Nate! Nate!
回答我 内特
Talk to me! Nate!
大错特错
Big mistake.
带我去约瑟夫那
Bring me to Josef!
我恨你
I hate you!
他死了
He's dead!
约瑟夫死了
Josef's dead!
你知道他在哪 是不是
You know where he is, don't you?
不管我做了什么 我很抱歉
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
求你 请带我去约瑟夫那
Just please, please take me to Josef.
然后我们就离开
Then we'll leave.
我们不会再回来打扰你
We'll leave you alone. We'll never come back.
住嘴
Stop!
你为什么不离开呢
Why wouldn't you just go away?
你为什么就不能让我一个人呆着
Why won't you just leave me alone?
我需要打个电♥话♥
There's a number I need to call
如果约瑟夫发生了什么意外
if something bad ever happens to Josef.
这是规则
That's the rule.
我不关心你那些愚蠢的规则
I don't care about your stupid rules.
他们会来找我
They'll come get me.
约瑟夫的朋友
Josef's friends.
他们会来找我然后
They'll come here and get me... and...
别说了
Stop talking.
- 我们不会再打扰你 - 别说话了
- We leave you alone... - Stop talking!
还有其他人
The others?
他们会跟着
They'll follow.
他们总会跟着
They always follow.
- 如果你对我撒谎 - 我没有
- If you're lying to me... - I'm not.
我发誓
I promise.
顺便说一句 我叫亚历克斯
I'm Alex, by the way.
这片森林被诅咒了 你知道吗
These woods are cursed, you know.
不然人们为什么会叫它魔鬼洞
Why do you think they call it Devil's Den?
这有个怪物四处游荡
There's this monster that roams around,
在森林里徘徊 垂涎人类的血肉
stalking the woods, hungry for human flesh and bone.
那怪物曾经 像你和我一样
It used to be, you know, like, you and me...
但后来 坏事放生在它身上
But then, something bad happened to it.
一些非常糟糕的事
Something really bad.
他们说它有着刀一样的爪子
They say it has claws like knives,
用来撕碎人们
that it uses to tear people apart,
撕的胳膊和腿四处乱飞
like, arms and legs flying everywhere...
它用锋利的牙齿
And that it uses its razor-sharp teeth
啃噬他们还在跳动的心脏
to bite into people's hearts while they're still beating,
这样他们就能见到自己死亡的瞬间
just so they can watch the moment they die.
你吓不倒我
You won't scare me.
随便问任何人
Ask anyone.
她是真的
She's real.
所以 怪物是个她
So, it's a she?
等一下
Wait.
听
Listen.
你答应过我的
You promised.
他们越来越近了
They're getting closer.
紧紧抓着我
Hold on to me.
我们为什么停下了
Why are we stopping?
在这儿
Down here!
等一下
Wait!
等等
Wait.
- 刚刚那是什么 - 嘘
- What was that? - Shh!
你在那找到什么了吗
You got anything there?
你收到信♥号♥♥了吗
Hey, have you gotten any signals?
在这儿 继续前进
Hey, over here! Keep moving!
我们得继续走
We should keep moving
他们在这找不到我们
They won't find us here.
咱们在这已经呆了好几个小时了
We've been here for hours.
- 我得找个电♥话♥ - 别再提电♥话♥了
- We need to find a phone... - Enough with the phone!
早上我们再走
We'll go in the morning.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
昨天约瑟夫答应给我买♥♥麦片但
Josef promised he will get me cereal yesterday but...
你认识约瑟夫吗
Do you know Josef?
不认识
No.
那你为什么觉的他死了
Why do you think he's dead?
我看见他了
I saw him.
但如果你不认识他 你怎么确定那是他
But if you don't know him, how do you know it was him?
是他
It was him.
那可能是任何人
It could've been anybody.
他从不抽烟 他只是
He didn't smoke or anything. He just...
他喜欢烧东西
He liked to burn things.
他就是这样对你的
He did that to you?
不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
他告诉我
He told me...
坏事会发生 如果我 如果我
bad things would happen, if I... if I...
我还在学习规则
I was still learning the rules.
规则之一 当我们在车里的时候
There's one... when we are in the car?
我必须得盖着隐身毯子
I have to keep on my invisibility blanket.
如果我能完全被遮住 一直 一直不动
And if I'm completely covered and really, really still...
我会隐身的
I go invisible.
我知道这是假的 但是 不知道为什么
I know it's not real, but... I don't know...
我一直喜欢那个规则
I always liked that one.
你拿着吧
You can have it.
你之前告诉我的
What you were telling about
这个森林闹鬼什么的
these woods being haunted or whatever...
你相信这是真的吗
you really believe it's true?
我知道是真的
I know it is.
所以你相信有怪物
So you believe in monsters?
是的
Yeah.
我也相信
Me too.
米娜
It's Mina.
什么
What?
我的名字
My name.
锁门这事儿我是怎么说的
What did I tell you about locking the door?
我怎么说的
What did I say?
别锁
Don't.
没错
Good.
非常好
That's good.
没关系
It's okay.
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
我打赌学校的男孩子们
I bet those boys at school
不敢像这样摸你吧
can't touch you like that, huh?
告诉我你有多喜欢我这么摸你
Tell me how much you like it.
别逼我发问
Don't make me ask.
告诉我
Tell me.
我喜欢
I like it.
是么
Yeah?
我喜欢
I like it.
我靠 你这是吃了什么春♥药♥
Damn, girl. What's gotten into you.
我♥操♥
Ah! Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fucking...
闭嘴 米娜
Mina, stop.
闭嘴
Stop!
闭嘴
Stop!
米娜
Mina.
米娜 是我 亚历克斯
Mina, it's me, it's Alex.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事儿
Yeah.
你做噩梦了吗
Nightmares?
我也是
Me too.
- 你的手 -是的
Your hands... Yeah.
很冰凉 我知道
They're cold, I get it.
不 不是的
No... they're not.