Hello, J-Johnny. Are you ready?
好了,领队
OK, leader.
好了,接着投弹。我们会过来帮你
All right, go ahead. We'll come in with you.
- 你在吗,“大卫”?
- Are you there, Dave?
- 准备好了,领队
- Ready, leader.
好的,准备好就投弹
OK. Stand by to attack.
它完了!快看!
It's gone! Look!
我的老天
My God.
- 你在吗,“大卫”?
- Are you there, Dave?
- 准备好了,领队
- Ready, leader.
任务完成,忽略它吧
It's all right. Skip it!
好了,小伙子们,干的漂亮!你们应该看一看你们干的
All right, boys. Nice work! You've had your look.
普思和约翰尼,设置好航线回家吧
P-Popsy and J-Johnny, set course for home.
其余的轰炸机跟着我
The rest of you come along with me.
是“黑鬼”!它完了!
It's Nigger! It's gone!
- 你做到了,沃利斯
- You've done it, Wallis.
- 干得好,干得好
- Well done, well done!
祝贺你!
Congratulations!
我想你现在应该能看到水坝
I reckon you should be able to see it by now.
没有动静啊
No sign of it.
你收到什么了吗? 无线电通讯员
Do you recognise anything, Spam?
水真多啊...水坝还没看到
Plenty of water...No dam yet.
等等...它在那儿!
Wait...there it is!
好吧,“大卫”。你先上
All right, Dave. You go in first.
这里看来没有什么高射炮
There doesn't seem to be any flaks, but it's
但要小心这些山
not going to be easy with all these hills.
- 你能看到城♥堡♥吗?
- Can you see the castle?
- 我看到了,领队
- I've got it, leader.
那是你的参照物,慢慢来,我们只剩下三枚炸♥弹♥
That's your way in. Take your time. We've only got three bombs.
好的,领队。
OK, leader. Going in now.
下降...下降...
Down...down...
下降...下降...下降...
Down...down...down...
- 我们还是太高了
- We're too high.
- 下降...
- Down...
我们太高了,机长。我们不能投弹
We're too high, Skipper. We won't make it.
稳住...坚持一下
Steady...hold it there.
太晚了,机长,太晚了
It's too late, Skipper. It's too late.
对不起,领队。弄得一团糟
Sorry, leader. Made a mess of that.
我会再试一次
I'll try again.
好吧,“大卫”。你先盘旋一会儿
All right, Dave. You hang around for a bit.
- 呼叫“斑马”,你在吗?
- Hello, Z-Zebra. Are you there?
- 我在,领队。我看到目标了
- Here, leader. I've got the target.
好的,你现在进入投弹航线。这儿没有高射炮,但要注意这些山
All right, you can go in now. There's no flak, but watch those hills.
慢慢来,留神对面的山脉
Take your time and mind the mountain on the other side.
- 好的,领队,我进入投弹航线
- OK, leader. I'm going in.
- 祝好运
- Good luck.
他左转的太晚了
He's left it too late.
呼叫“斑马”,你怎么样?
Hello, Z-Zebra. Are you all right?
我认为没事,领队。准备拉起
I think so, leader. Stand by.
斑马发来“落魄者”
Goner Z-Zebra.
剩下两枚炸♥弹♥
That leaves two more.
要热可可吗,长官
Cocoa, sir?
- 长官?
- Sir?
- 不了
- No.
你与预备轰炸编队联♥系♥了吗
Are you in touch with the reserve formation?
除了“波比”,长官,他有段时间没有回应了
All except Burpee, sir. He hasn't answered for some time.
“皮革”发来“落魄者”
Goner, L-Leather.
好了,“大卫”,该你了,别搞砸了
OK, Dave. Bang on but you didn't break it.
呼叫“坚果”,你准备好了你的攻击吗?
Hello, N for Nuts. Are you ready to make your attack?
准备好了,领队
Ready, leader.
下降高度,注意俯冲角度,莱斯
Come in down and dive for the point, Les.
没击中,大卫。你带着最后一枚炸♥弹♥,莱斯,所以慢慢来
Get off the air, Dave. You've got the last bomb, Les, so take your time.
祝好运
Good luck.
下降...下降...稳定...稳住机身...
Down...down...Steady...hold it...
再来一点点...
A little bit more...
就这样,稳定...
That's fine, steady...
稳定...投弹了!
Steady...bomb gone!
“救生艇”!他们成功了!他们还炸毁了艾德尔水坝!
It's Dinghy! They've done it! They've got the Eder dam as well!
沃利斯,当你第一次来到这里,我不相信你说的一个字
Wallis, when you first came to me with this I didn't believe a word you said.
现在,你能把荒谬的想法变成现实!
Now, you can sell me a pink elephant!
好了,小伙子们,回家吧
All right boys, home.
他们现在知道我们来了,大家小心点
They know we're here now so keep your eyes open.
”这里是伦敦
’This is London.
”空军部刚刚发布以下公报
'The Air Ministry have just issued the following communiqu
”在这个清晨,由吉布森空军中校指挥
'In early hours of this morning, a force of Lancasters of Bomber Command
”兰开斯特轰炸机编队
'led by Wing Commander G. P. Gibson, D.S.O., D.F.C.
”用炸♥弹♥轰炸了默内和佐尔佩水坝
'attacked with mines the dams of the Mohne and Sorpe reservoirs.
”这些水坝控制着三分之二的鲁尔盆地的水资源
'These controlled two-thirds of the water storage capacity of the Ruhr basin.
”侦察汇报,默内水坝
'Reconnaissance later established that the Mohne dam
”决口宽度超过100码
'had been breached over a length of 100 yards
”水坝下面的电站被洪水冲走了
'and that the power station below had been swept away by the resulting floods.
艾德尔水坝,它控制了威悉河和富尔达山谷水域和
'The Eder dam, which controls the head-waters of the Weser and Fulda valleys
为多个发电站提供水源,艾德尔水坝遭到攻击,有报道艾德尔水坝也决口了
'and operates several power stations, was also attacked and reported as breached.
”照片显示大坝下面的洪水泛滥
'Photographs show the river below the dam in full flood.
”轰炸虽受到激烈的抵抗
'The attacks were pressed home from a very low level
”但参战空军指战员冷静应对
'with great determination and coolness in the face of fierce resistance.
”八架兰开斯特轰炸机失联
'Eight of the Lancasters are missing.'
这是真的吗?损失这么多的人?
Is it true? All those fellows lost?
只有两架轰炸机轰炸目标时被击落
Only two aircrafts went down in the attacks.
霍普古德在默内水坝被击落,莫兹利在艾德尔水坝被击落
That was Hopgood's over the Mohne and Maudslay's over the Eder.
埃斯代在越过海岸后很快被击落
Astell got it soon after crossing the coast
丁吉.杨在回来的跑上在海上被击落
and Dinghy Young was shot down over the sea on his way home.
其余的我们还不知道是怎么回事
The rest we don't know about.
他们从半夜开始就呼叫他们,但他们没有回复
They've been calling them since midnight but they haven't answered.
高射炮真猛烈,比我想象的更糟
The flak was bad, worse than I expected.
56个人啊...如果我知道结果是这样,我就决不会让它开始
56 men... If I'd known it was going to be like this, I'd never have started it.
你不必自责
You mustn't think that way.
如果这些家伙知道他们不会回来,他们也会去的
If these fellows had known they wouldn't be coming back they'd have gone just the same.
他们中没有一个人会退缩
There isn't a single one of them that would have dropped out.
我知道他们都是好样的
I knew them all, I know that's true.
看,你渡过了一个糟糕的夜晚
Look, you've had a worse night than any of us
为什么不去找医生,让他给你开点安♥眠♥药♥吧
Why don't you go and find a doctor and ask for one of his sleeping pills?
你不去上♥床♥睡觉吗,吉比?
Aren't you going to turn in, Gibby?
不,我...我还要先写一些信
No, I... I have to write
英国皇家空军军乐队演出必会演奏这部电影的主题曲。
1977年,《日内瓦公约第一附加议定书》在其第56条中规定:“如果攻击含有危险力量的工程和装置,例如大坝和核电站,可能引起危险力量的释放,从而在平民中造成严重的损害,则禁止攻击这类设施。即使这类设施是军事目标,也不能作为攻击的对象。”
电影精选列表