你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么? 伊琳娜呢?
What the fuck you doin' here? Where's Irina?
她叫我来的
She sent me instead.
我们验验货
Let's look at the package.
把这个给伊琳娜 别搞砸了
Give this to Irina and don't fuck it up.
他妈的几点了 你去哪儿了?
It's about fuckin' time. Where the hell you been?
我在教堂 你好 亲爱的 - 你好 亲爱的
I was at church. Hello, darling. - Hello, darling.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
看起来不错
I see it went well.
伊琳娜会满意的 - 绝对的
Irina will be pleased. - Very.
来一杯吗? - 只要一小杯
Fancy a bump? - Just a tiny one.
我可能要借点儿钱 伊琳娜不差那一两千
Maybe I'll borrow a little cash. Irina won't miss a grand or two.
一起吧?
May I?
嗨 帅哥
Hi there, handsome.
你叫什么名字 宝贝?
What's your name, sexy?
滚开
Fuck off.
好吧 伙计
All right, mate.
好吧 伙计
All right, mate.
哈利
Harry.
我们降落了吗? - 不 他妈还没降落
Have we landed? - No, we haven't fuckin' landed.
我被一个晒黑的娘们儿搭讪了
I'm being accosted by a tanning booth.
这次飞行就他妈是一场噩梦
This flight's a fuckin' nightmare.
我受到了虐待 而我还要出钱
I've been abused, and I've paid for the privilege.
我们为什么要去洛杉矶?
Why do we have to go to Los Angeles?
这可能是我们能去的最安全的地方
It's the safest place we could possibly be.
我是说 她会在伦敦的每个酒店酒吧找我们
I mean, she'll be looking for us in every hotel bar in London.
她会的 她会追捕我们
She'll do. She'll hunt us down.
她会找到我们 她会折磨我们
She'll find us. She'll torture us.
我第一个 不知道为什么她一直不喜欢我
Me first. She's never liked me for some reason.
这个 吃了它
Here. Take this.
你会感觉好很多
You'll feel much better.
那是什么? - 我不知道
What was that? - I don't know.
可能是阿普唑仑(镇定药) - 对
Xanax, possibly. - Right.
洛杉矶太可怕了
Los Angeles is horrible.
它就像一个建在断层上的主题公园
It's like a theme park built on a fault line.
不 不 不 对
No, no. Right.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
哦 那是谁?
Yeah, who was that then?
现在 亲爱的 不要生气
Now, darling, don't get upset.
那是西德尼 不是吗? 我可能已经知道了
It was Sidney, wasn't it? I might have known.
他是个老朋友 - 他是一个邪恶的鸡♥奸♥者
He's an old friend. - He's an evil old pederast.
如果我们要去见西德尼 我他妈要先喝点东西
If we're gonna see Sidney, I need a fuckin' drink.
我像女学生的内♥裤♥一样干
I'm as dry as a schoolgirl's knickers.
再说一遍
Once again,
为了非法的冒险 你要我出♥卖♥♥♥自己
I'm being asked to prostitute myself for the sake of a criminal venture.
我所要的只是你为我们牺牲一点点 好吗?
All I'm asking is that you take one for the team, all right?
谁叫你如此美丽呢 不是吗?
It's your own fault for being so bloody beautiful, isn't it?
这个 吃了它 - 我已经吃了一个
Here. Take this. - I already took one.
再吃一个 - 好吧
Take another one. - All right.
还有这里面的一个 - 好吧
And take... one of these. - All right.
平平安安地去吧 我的孩子
Go in peace, my child.
好啊 好啊 让我吃了你吧 - 西德尼
Well, well, let me drink you in. - Sidney.
我亲爱的 亲爱的哈利
My dear, dear Harry.
还有我的孩子!
And my own boy!
天啊! 还没胖起来啊?
Oh, my! Haven't we been filling out?
让我想起我们第一次见面时你是多么的瘦弱
When I think back to how scrawny you were when we first met.
像一只小鸟 一只羽翼未丰的小鸟
Like a little bird, a fledgling.
现在 看看你 骄傲的公鸡
And now, look at you. Proud cock.
我真希望你已经原谅了你的西德尼叔叔
I do hope you've forgiven your Uncle Sidney
那场在土耳其的小意外
for that little mishap in Turkey?
一想到你生我的气我就很难过
I couldn't bear to think of you being angry with me.
他当然原谅了你 只是几个月而已
Of course he's forgiven you. It was only for a few months.
我甚至无法想象你在那个肮脏的监狱里遭受的恐怖
I can't even imagine the horrors you were subjected to in that sordid jail.
我要你给我说说全部 每一个小细节
I want you to tell me all about it. Every little detail.
所有的前前后后 - 西德尼?
All the ins and outs. - Sidney?
我们需要谈谈
We need a word.
是 这边 我的宝贝们
Yes. This way, my pets.
他是新人 - 是的 最后一个玩意儿
He's new. - Yes, the last one split.
你知道 我不记得自从伊斯坦布尔以后我见过你
You know, I don't think I've seen you since Istanbul.
已经很久了 你一直在做什么?
It's been an age. What have you been doing with yourself?
嗯 你知道 忙这忙那
Well, you know, this and that.
进进出出
Import, export.
偶尔玩玩扑克
A little poker.
你还好吗? - 几乎没变
How are you? - Much the same.
仍然挣扎在这无休止的无聊中
Still battling this interminable ennui.
你知道 生活没了你真是无法忍♥受 哈利
You know, life is simply insupportable without you, Harry.
好吧 我回来了 - 是 我看到了
Well, I'm back. - So I see.
希望你能跟我们呆久一点? - 操 不
Staying with us long, I hope? - Fuck,no.
看情况
That depends.
一个包裹到了 - 谢谢你 金金
A package has arrived. - Thank you, Kim Kim.
西德尼...
Sidney...
我们需要一些工作 - 还有钱 很多很多的钱
We need some work. - And money. Shed loads of money.
我听说了 说实话 你们欠了伊丽娜多少钱?
So I heard. How much do you owe Irina, in fact?
那你应该知道 对吧?
So you know about it, do you?
是啊 她现在怒不可遏 你知道的
Yes. She is making rather a fuss, you know.
是吗? 我无法想象为什么
Is she? I can't imagine why.
打扑克的时候我向她借了一点
I borrowed a little from her at poker.
真的没什么 你知道是怎么回事
Nothing, really. You know how it is.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
给我们拿些酒 美人 - 酒?
Get us some drinks, luv. - Drink?
是的 给我们送一圈酒 - 是吗 你想要吗?
Yeah. Get us a round of drinks. - Yeah, you want?
是的 - 好的 我会的
Yeah. - Okay. I get.
伊琳娜出钱买♥♥你的脑袋 你知道了 我说的对吧?
Irina put a price on your head. You were aware of that, I take it?
我从来不知道她这么在乎 - 我想我们都同意
I never knew she cared. - I think we can both agree
那不是真的 对吧 亲爱的? 至于你
that that just isn't true, is it, darling? And as for you.
你是一个非常顽皮的男孩
You're a very naughty boy.
我真想把你放在膝盖上猛抽你的屁♥股♥
I have a good mind to put you over my knee and give you a very sound spanking.
但确实 我有少量鸦♥片♥需要运送
But as it is, I do have a small amount of opium that needs delivering.
真的? 有多么少?
Really? How small?
适量 - 我们要5万
A comfortable amount. - We'll do it for 50.
3万5 - 4万
Thirty-five. - Forty.
我很无力
I'm so weak.
因为我爱你 哈利
Because I love you, Harry.
常规的方法 你认为呢? - 当然
The usual method, do you think? - Of course.
漂亮
Gorgeous.
我不做
I'm not doing it.
当然不能就他妈4万
Certainly not for 40 fuckin' grand.
我认真的 我不做 - 我们需要钱 亲爱的
I mean it. I'm not doing it. - We need the money, darling.
我的屁♥股♥上已经塞过很多东西了
I've had so many things stuffed up my ass,
我不妨也找个男朋友 然后搬到旧金山
I might as well get a boyfriend and move to San Francisco.
不要这样调皮 你意识到它之前就结束了
Don't be such a baby. It'll be over before you know it.
说白了 我们他妈别无选择
Quite frankly, we have no fucking choice.
她在哪儿? - 我几个月没见到她了
Where is she? -I've not seen her in months.
别他妈骗我 - 我没有
Don't fuckin' lie to me. - I am not.
那个婊♥子♥还欠我的
That bitch still owes me.
哈克尼比赛的钱
Money, from a game in Hackney.
你找到她时 可以告诉她
When you find her, you can tell her that.
是吗? - 伊琳娜 我的天使
Yes? -Irina, my angel.
你好吗? - 你想要什么?
How are you? - What do you want?
好吧 好久没联♥系♥了 不是吗?
Well, it's been such a long time, hasn't it?
我一直想打电♥话♥给你 找你聊聊天
I've been meaning to call you up and have a nice little chat with you.
但是时间都去哪了? 你说呢?
But where does time go? Where do you think?
西德尼 我很忙
Sidney, I'm busy.
好吧 这不会耽误很长时间
Well, this won't take long.
我知道你在找某个人
I understand that you're looking for a certain person
而且你准备支付一个非常诱人的价格
and that you're prepared to pay a very handsome price.
等一下
Hold on.
给我说说
Talk to me.
我们需要一家酒店
We need a hotel.
我们需要一个更好的计划而不是屁♥股♥里的毒品
We need a better plan than drugs up my bum.
欢迎来到马尔蒙庄园酒店 - 谢谢你
Welcome to the Chateau Marmont. - Thank you.
电影精选列表