之后我们开始吃马和狗
So, after we ate the horses and the dogs,
我爸和另外一个男的去城里求救
my dad and the other men went into the city to go get some help,
但是 他们再也没有回来 所以
but they never came back, so...
人们开始死去 然后
And people started dying.
事情就是这么发展了 我们得把他们移出去
And the way things were going, I needed to get them out of there,
我妈和我姐
my mother and my sister.
我觉得在外面的生存机会会更大
I figured we had a better chance out there.
总之 风暴来袭
Anyway, uh, the storm came up
我们走散了 而我再也没有见到他们
and we got separated, and I never saw them again.
如果布里格斯没有发现我 我现在肯定也死了
I'd be dead too if Briggs hadn't found me.
你当时只是个孩子 山姆 你尽力了
You were a boy, Sam. You did the best you could.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 这个是啥
Hey, what is this?
快看 是血 我们最好别进去了
You guys, that's blood! We shouldn't be going in there!
你来是提供帮助的 那才是我们要的
We came here to help. That's what we're gonna do.
你闻到了没
You smell that?
烟味
Smoke.
听着 我们最好留个人在外面
You know, maybe one of us should just stay topside, huh?
我们应该待在一起
We stick together.
你得下来
You're coming.
好吧
Right.
-上一次统计是多少人来着 -50
-How many were there at last count? -Fifty.
看来这次没几个人了
Not so much of a welcoming committee this time.
这里发生了什么
What the fuck happened here?
知道这个怎么用的吧
Hey. You remember how to use this?
-嗯 -你确定
-Yeah. -You sure?
-行动起来 好吗 -来这边
-Let's move,okay? -This way.
他们全都死了
They're all dead.
现在还不能确定
We don't know that for sure.
那是啥玩意
What the fuck was that?
还有人活着
Someone's alive.
-声音打这边来 -山姆 等等 等等
-It's coming from over here. -Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这里
In here.
这门貌似被推用的很厉害
This door has taken a lot of punishment.
哎 各位 咱们还是出去吧
Shit. Hey, come on. Let's get the hell out of here, huh?
喂 拿出点胆量 孩子
Hey, find a spine, boy.
好了没
You got it?
他死了么
What, is he dead?
干
Shit!
冷静
Calm down! Calm down! Calm down!
-不要 不要 -放松点
-Don't! Don't! -Easy. Easy.
-求你了 别 -我们是来帮忙的
-Please don't. -We're here to help.
求你 别 别 不要
Please. Don't, don't.
没事了 冷静点
It's okay. Calm down.
你受伤了没
Are you hurt?
-他们走了没 -谁
-Are they gone? -Who?
门 快关门
The door! Lock the door.
关上
Get the door!
他需要水
He needs water.
慢点 慢慢来
No, easy. Go easy. Easy, easy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
利兰
Leland.
利兰
Leland.
你有食物么 我快饿死了
Have you got any food? I'm so hungry.
嗯 我这有一些
Yeah. I've got something here.
你被关这多久了
How long have you been locked in here?
我 我不记得了
I don't know.
好几天吧
Days.
还有其他人在么 还活着的
Is there anyone else? Is anyone else alive?
哪样的活
Define alive.
好的
That's good.
我是从七号♥站来的 我们收到你们的求救信♥号♥♥
We're from Colony Seven. We got your distress signal.
我们是来帮忙的
We came to help.
利兰
Leland.
这里发生啥事了
What happened?
我们修 修好了天线
We fixed the steel grid to a new antenna.
当 当它开始运行的时候
When it finally worked,
它的信♥号♥♥覆盖 非常的大
its reach was amazing.
我们 我们搜索到一个频道
We received a partial transmission.
你们一定会爱死这个信息的
You're gonna love this.
我再重复一遍 我们找一个气象变更站
We have modid a weather tor
而且成功扭转了冰冻进程
and successfully reverd the cooling process.
云朵退散到三英里半径的空间外
Clouds have receded to a three-mile radius
而且空间还在扩大
and are expanding.
我们已经使土地解冻了
We have thawed permafrost.
我们融化了雪 看到了土壤
We have melted pack ice. We now have soil.
我们拥有了太阳 我们现在有了种植的条件
We have su. We now have the conditions to grow.
但我们没有种子
But we have no seeds.
如果有人收到这条信息
If anyone out there can hear this,
我重复下我的位置 我们的位置在
I repeat our location. Our location,
北纬47度
latitude 47 degrees north, two...
就这些 这就是全部内容
Is that it? Is that all there is?
我们对这个频道的发送位置作了三角定位
We triangulated the transmission,
还派了一个小组去寻找
sent a team to find the source.
但是 他们没有找到
But they never found it.
但是有人找到了他们
But somebody found them.
-并且尾随他们而来 -他们是谁
-And followed them right back here. -Who?
利兰 是谁跟踪他们
Leland, who followed you?
看着我 看这边 指给我看
Leland, look at me. Over here. Show me on this map.
那个信♥号♥♥是从哪里发出的
Where did that transmission come from?
快指 我们在这里
Point. We're right here.
往北 这条线上
North, on this line.
25度
And 25 degrees is here.
往南 这里
South, there.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们打算把你带回7号♥站
We're gonna take you back to Colony Seven with us.
不要 求你了 先生
No! Please, sir.
我还是待着这里好了
I'm gonna stay here.
就在这 躲在门后
Right here behind this door.
如果他们还没走怎么办
What if they're still here?
这里已经没有人了
There's no one here.
我也是跟着你的敲击声找到你的
We only knew that you were here because of the knocking.
是嘛 但我没有敲啊
Yeah, but I didn't knock.
他们还在这
They're still here!
他们还在这
They're still here.
和七号♥站通话 就说我们要回去了
Radio Colony Seven, you tell them we're on our way back.
-是时候离开这里了 -嗯
-It's time for us to pack up and go.
把能带走的全拿上
Take anything we can carry.
好了 没事了
It's okay. It's all right.
呼叫 七号♥站
Calling Colony Seven.
七号♥站 收到请回答 完毕
Colony Seven, can you read me? Over.
七号♥站 快回话
Colony Seven, come in.
格兰德在通话 听到了没 完毕
This is Graydon calling in. Can you read me? Over.
呼叫失败
It's not working.
好吧 我们离地面太远
All right. We're too deep underground.
我们回到上面再呼叫
We'll radio ahead when we get back topside.
你 利兰
You, Leland,
你和我们一起走
you're coming with us.
你怎么不明白呢 躲起来才安全
You don't understand! It's safe behind this door!
这里原有50人 你是唯一一个躲起来的人
There's 50 colonists, you're the only one behind it.
我 我 我打不开门
I couldn't open it.
我 我 我就是打不开
I just couldn't.
快让他动起来
Get him on his feet.
-不要 求你们了 -快点 我们出发
-Please. Come on. -Let's go.
什么声音
What the fuck was that?
艹
Shit.
他又躲进去了
He locked himself back inside.
快走
Come on.
格兰德 快点过来
Graydon, let's go!
我们不该来这里的 本来就和我们无关
We shouldn't be here. This has nothing to do with us.