糟了
No!
快跑
Come on!
快跑
Come on!
快开门 快开门
Open the door!
让我们进去
Let us in!
快开门 快开门
Open the door!
站起来
Get up.
再给我一天时间 就一天
Give me another day. One more day.
再给你一天也无济于事
One more day isn't going to make any difference.
拜托 再给我一点药品
Please! Just give me some more meds!
你用过药了 哈尔 你的病情越来越糟
You had your meds, Hal. You're getting worse.
就把我关进隔离室吧
Put me back in quarantine.
只要再多一天 我会好起来的
Just till tomorrow. I'll get better.
你不会好起来的 哈尔
You're not gonna get better, Hal.
我 我会离开这里
I'll take the walk.
我选择离开
It's my choice.
不行
Not today.
你不能这样做 我有选择的权利
You can't do this. It's my choice!
这是我的职责 安息吧
It's my job. Make your peace.
-梅森
- Mason!
他检测为阳性 山姆
He tested positive, Sam.
但他有选择的余地
He has a choice.
让他离开吧
Let him walk.
他会再回来的
He'll just come back.
之前的人都是这样
They always do.
我们不能任由他把剩下的人都给感染了
We can't let him infect the rest of the colony.
梅森
Mason.
这样做不对
This isn't right.
太残忍♥了
This is survival!
并非针对个人
It's nothing personal.
他已经不行了 就这样了 山姆
His time was up. That's all, Sam.
在我们生活的地方 人们害怕患上感冒
In this place, we live in fear of the common cold.
不到一个星期的时间流感已经带走了二十个人的生命
The last flu wiped out 20 people in less than a week.
因此 我们定了规矩
So, now we've got rules.
你得病 就住进隔离室
You get sick, you go into quarantine.
如果你没有好转 你会面临两种选择
If you don't get better, you've got a choice.
吃枪子 或者离开这里
A bullet or a long walk in the snow.
至少这看上去还算合理
At least that's how it's supposed to work.
大雪降临后一些幸运的人找到了类似这里的地方
After the snow started,the lucky ones found places like this.
可以让生命在地下延续的地方
A place where life could exist underneath the ice.
我刚来到这里的时候 地上地下各生活着成百上千人
When I got here,we were hundreds living on top of each other.
人们互相帮助 努力地生活下去
Everyone just thankful they'd made it out of the cities alive.
当食物消耗殆尽 上面大多数人都饿死了
When the food ran out,most of the people in the world died,
我们这里的情况则不同
but not the people in this place
我们储存种子
where seeds were stored underground,
保全安全 为了继续生活下去
kept safe for a better day.
有一些人 他们经常谈论一个地方
Some people,they talk about a place,
天堂般蓝色的天空 空中的鸟儿尽览无遗
a paradise with blue skis and birds as far as you can see.
但那只是传说
Those are just stories.
大家心知肚明
Everybody knows that.
所以我们坚忍♥着
So, we hold on.
蛰伏起来 就像度过冰河时期
Hibernating,like the last dark age.
但真正让人担心的并不是寒冬
But it's not the cold we need to worry about.
而是我们的同类
It's each other.
-布里格斯 -啥事 山姆
-Briggs. -What's up, Sam?
-我需要和你谈谈 -打住 哈尔懂得规矩
-I need to talk to you. -Look, don't start. Hal knew the rules.
他的血液测试为阳性 不会好起来了
His blood test was positive and he wasn't getting any better.
我们没有药物再和这场流感斗争下去了
We don't have the meds to keep fighting this flu anymore.
而且我们也不能让其他人担风险
And we can't risk another outbreak.
但为何我们要让一个嗜血的家伙来执行规矩
But why do we leave it to the one guy who loves to pull the trigger?
听我说 最初我们这个地方有400多人
Look, this colony started with over 400 people.
而且我也做了很长时间上面的工作
And I have done too much surface time
一手持枪一手拿铁铲
with a shotgun in one hand and a shovel in the other.
我双手沾满了鲜血 明白
I've had my fill of blood in the snow. You understand?
听着 梅森只是在执行自己的职责
Now, Mason is just doing what has to be done.
这我知道 但他的做法有问题
Yeah, but he's not doing it right.
他并没有给那人选择的余地
He didn't give him a choice.
哈尔想离开 而不是吃枪子
Hal wanted to walk, not take a bullet.
好吧 此刻 我们有个更紧急的事情要处理
Well, right now, we have a bigger issue.
呼叫5号♥站 我是7号♥站 完毕
Calling Colony Five, this is Colony Seven. Over.
呼叫5号♥站 我是7号♥站
Colony Five,this is Colony Seven.
快回话 伙计们 完毕
Come on, guys. Over.
-出什么情况了 -五号♥站发出求救信♥号♥♥
-What's up? -SOS loop from Colony Five.
-求救信♥号♥♥ -求救信♥号♥♥
-SOS? -SOS.
你确定是5号♥站
You sure it's Five?
肯定是 显示是他们的代码
It's got to be. It's their code.
马库斯 一直都做记录的
Marcus always checks in.
上次联♥系♥他是什么时候
When was the last time you had contact with him?
大概七天前 他们说要修理电台而中断了信♥号♥♥
About seven days. They said they were gonna be down for radio repairs.
而且直到刚才一小时前都是中断的
And they've been dead air until about an hour ago.
好的 做个广播
Okay.General meeting
就说半小时后在主大厅开会
in the main hall in 30 minutes.
-好的 要谁去 -所有人
-Okay. For who? -For everyone.
我想你去找下维克托 山姆
I want you to go see Viktor, Sam.
牲畜养殖区有点小问题
He's having a problem with the livestock.
好的
Right.
大家请注意 所有人半小时后在主大厅集♥合♥
All colonists report to the main hall in 30 minutes.
重复一遍 所有人半小时后在主大厅集♥合♥
I repeat. All colonists please report to the main hall in 30 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想尝试拯救这些小兔子
You gonna try and save these rabbits, too?
又一堆夭折的
Another stillborn litter.
他们需要补充蛋白 就像我们人类
Hmm. They need protein, just like us.
还剩多少只
How many are left?
就十二只了
Twelve in all.
但是 就这一只母的了
But this here is the only female.
要知道兔子都没得交♥配♥后你会很蛋疼的
You know you're screwed when even the rabbits won't fuck.
看看卡伊能做些什么吧
Let me see what I can get from Kai.
梅森 到底怎么回事
Mason. What's going on?
-你指的是 -关于哈尔你是怎么处理的
-What are you talking about? -What happened up there with Hal?
山姆打的小报告
Sam come running to you?
谁给你剥夺别人选择的权利
What gives you the right to take away the man's choice?
他的命运在检测为阳性时就已经注定了
His choice was made when he tested positive.
我们不能这样做事情 我们一直都给人们选择的
That is nothow we do things. We give people a choice.
不管他们以后会怎样 那是他们的权利
It's theirs to make regardless of the outcome.
等到他们再回来 吃光我们的粮食
Till they come back. Till the food runs out.
事情不是还没到那种程度么
It's not a problem until it's a problem.
是你让我做的这份工作
You gave me this job to do.
那就不要来干涉我
Now let me do it.
梅森
Mason.
要知道
You know...
你最好多为那些帮助的你的人想想
You'd think for someone you served with,
至少多一些尊重
you'd give them a little more respect.
差点吓到你了
Almost had you.
没 你没有
No, you didn't.
你来干嘛
What do you need?
大豆种子
Soy pellets.
兔子们不太爱活动了
The rabbits aren't doing so hot.
屏幕上是哪里
Where's this?
我想是西班牙某个地方吧
Uh, somewhere in Spain, I think.
你永远都不会放弃 是吧
You never give up, do you?
当然不会 之前没人相信布里格斯能修复卫星连接
No.No one thought Briggs could fix that link to that old satellite,
但他做到了
but he did.
怎么说
So?
所有操控气候变化的技术都在地面
So, all that weather modification tech is out there.
只是深埋在了雪地里
It's just buried under the ice.
好吧 那是它们应该待的地方
Well, that's where it should stay.
掩埋起来
Sam. Buried.
某处一定有人在改变气候
Sam, somewhere, someone is working on a fix.
而且一旦雪融化了 我一定会把它找出来
And when there's a thaw, I'm gonna find it.
到时候带我一起去
Take me with you?